Confession

*Allison's P.O.V*

"I think we should give this some time to settle in," Annabelle says as she gently rubs my stomach.

"I agree," Maddison whispers as she stares at me. "Could we talk later at dinner?" She asks which made me nod.

"Let's go then," Annabelle says as she lifts me up slightly so I was off her lap. She lifts me up to rest on her hip making me whine.

"I'm big right now," I pout at her as I cross my arms.

"You're also drunk right now," she states, making me huff and roll my eyes as she carries me back to the bedroom. She sits down still holding me before shifting me so that my legs are dangling off her lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I turn to pout at her.

"I warned you I would punish you and I plan on following my word," she says, making me stare at her with wide eyes.

"What?! No, you can't," I say as she manages to turn me around.

"Yes, I can," she says as she pushes me down over her knees.

"You're not my boss Annabelle," I say as I struggle, me calling her by her name must have shocked her because she lets me go. I have been having some doubts lately however I had never wanted to confront her about them like this. I had just been trying my best to suppress them and did not want to ever speak of them again.

"What?" She says as she stares at me.

"You're little me's mommy but that's only temporary," I say, making her frown. "You are probably sick of me and want to get rid of me because of how I act. No one would want to be stuck with me," I say quietly with a small frown.

"Allison, no matter how much you misbehave and act out I will always want to be your mommy. That will never change, that I promise you," she says as she kisses the top of my nose.

"So you promise that you won't just get sick of me and decide to not be my mommy?" I question quietly.

"I am pretty sure that's what she said, little one," Maxon's voice says from the doorway, making me jump slightly.

"You scared me," I whine as I look at him, pouting when he sticks his tongue out at me.

"We will always be your caregivers. Unless you want us to stop being them but until then you're stuck with us little one," he informs me. I smile softly as I look at him before glancing at Annabelle.

"So you are torturing me and keeping me prisoner?" I ask jokingly, a small giggle escaping my lips as he rolls his eyes.

"Indeed we are Alli, you are stuck with us," Annabelle chuckles as she kisses my forehead. "I am far too attached to let you go back into the big, bad world," she says while hugging me close.

"That does not sound too bad, the big, bad world is veryyyyy scary," I inform her, giggling softly when she nods.

"Oh yes it is, it is far too scary for you little girl," she says. I kiss her cheek as I stay cuddled up against her.

"Well I only dropped by to see what was happening, Caspian wanted my help hiding in a bunker from his mother who I'm going to go tell where he is," Maxon says as he kisses Annabelle's lips gently before kissing my forehead and leaving.

"Now I believe that you are in trouble missy," Annabelle says, making my eyes widen.

"Shit," I whisper, making her raise an eyebrow.

"That's fifteen now Allison. I want you to tell me if it gets to be too much or if you are not comfortable with me spanking you while you are big," she said.

"I am fine with it, I mean I did misbehave," I whisper, letting her guide me to lay over her knee. I whimper softly as I try to prepare for the spanking.

"Maybe next time you'll listen to me," she says as she brings her hand down, sharp and fast, making me gasp and jump slightly. She alternates cheeks for the first ten, giving me time to speak up if the pain bothers me too much.

"Last five," she says as tears trickle down my face. She brings her hand down five more times all in the same spot making me cry and squirm.

"Owie, I'm sorry," I say as she pulls my skirt back down, lifting me up to her chest only to lay back and cuddle with me.

"I know," she coos as she wipes my eyes gently. "Do you feel better now?" She asks.

"Much better," I murmur. "Sobered me up pretty quickly," I say, making her laugh. "Can I be little?" I ask.

"You don't have to ask," she says as she rubs my back. "Before you slip, how about we try something new," she suggests with a small smile on her face.

"What were you thinking about trying?" I ask while squirming slightly to avoid slipping.

"How about you try diapers and slip all the way?" She says, making me think before agreeing with a small smile on my face.

"Okay, just...just promise that I don't have to use them if I don't want to," I agree with a small condition.

"Of course Allison, you will never have to do anything you do not want to do," she promises as she coos down at me making me feel smaller. I smile softly as I cuddle into her.