Council

*Allison's P.O.V*

Annabelle wakes me up from my long deserved sleep. Her hand is rubbing circles on my stomach which makes me smile. I squirm after a moment though when I realize how badly I have to go to the bathroom. I scramble out of bed and barely make it to the toilet in time.

Once I am done doing my business, I make sure to wash my hands. I head back to bed, flopping next to the queen. She wraps her arms around me, pulling me close.

"Had to go potty?" She asks with a small smile as she sits up.

"Yeah," I nod with a small blush. "Last night was great. I've never felt that relaxed before," I smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it darling," Annabelle says as she gets out of bed. "I guess you're feeling big now?" She asks, making me nod.

"Where are you going?" I ask when she moves towards her vanity.

"To get dressed. I have meetings to do today with the council. And yes you can come with me,"Annabelle states as she looks back at me, seeming like she can read my mind since that was exactly what I was going to ask.

"Alright," I smile as I get up. "Do I have to wear a pullup today?" I ask as I stretch out.

"You've never had to wear one," Annabelle chuckles as she sits down at her  vanity. "If you had told me you didn't want to wear one then you wouldn't wear one," she states.

"You never said that," I pout as I cross my arms.

"Maybe you need a pullup, fussy," Annabelle says as she smiles and rolls her eyes but I can tell she is kind of serious.

"No, I'm good," I say as I frown slightly.

"Okay. Your clothes are in the closet on the bottom left and you should have some panties there too," Annabelle states as she starts doing her makeup, very lightly.

"Thanks," I say as I go to the closet and start to find clothes. Once I find my new clothes, I go to change and get ready for the day.

It takes forever because of Annablle changing outfits repeatedly. Though we did end up matching a little. She wears a black skirt and dark blue top and my dress was black with blue accents. She also grabs a blanket for incase we get cold while in the throne room. I say we but I think it's mainly for me.

When we enter the throne room, her hand is holding mine. The room seems to fall silent as she guides me to her throne, sitting down. She pulls me onto her lap and covers our lower halves with the blanket.

I cuddle into her chest and watch the people sitting in throne-like chairs share glances with each other.

"Your majesty, who is this?" A woman asks as she eyes me, making me shrink down.

"My regressor, Allison," Annabelle. "And before you assume, no she isn't a fake regressor. She has not once asked me for money or such. The most she has asked me to do is cuddle and get her a bottle," she says as she kisses my forehead. I felt fuzzy inside at the almost sort of praise she gave me.

"I just don't know your majesty, I'd hate for it to happen again," another woman states.

"It won't happen again," Annabelle says as her eye twitches slightly. I reach up and touch her cheek, making her look down at me. "What is it baby?" She asks softly.

"You're upset?" I ask as I frown. I didn't want her to be upset, she was so nice to me.

"I'm not upset darling, I'm just bothered by something," Annabelle sighs as she pulls me closer. Her hand pats my back, slowly rubbing as she rocks me slightly. It seems like she is trying to get me to slip and it works quite well. I haven't slipped as far as I had last night but I have definitely slipped.

I sit quietly for a little bit, which was about two minutes before tugging on her sleeve. "Paci?" I ask with a small smile.

"Of course," she says, slipping a paci out of her pocket and handing it to me. I happily pop it into my mouth and suckle on it, looking around the room with a small smile.

I allow her to actually get through some meetings before realizing how cold I am. I look down at the blanket and realize I like having both me and the queen covered but I didn't like not having my chest covered too. I slide down on her lap, earning an odd look as she pulls the blanket over me. I use the cover as the chance to pull her shirt out slightly and crawl into it. A soft gasp escapes her as she sucks in a small breath.

"What are you doing?" Annabelle asks as she looks down at me. I can just barely see her face through the gap in her shirt.

"Cold," I shrug as I straighten up. My waist down was covered by the blanket and above my waist was covered by her shirt. I cuddle flush against her, enjoying the warmth of her skin.

"Alright," Annabelle says as she pats my back lightly.

"What's going on over there your majesty?" A man asks.

"Allison has decided that my shirt would be the best place to stay warm at," Annabelle chuckles softly.

"She really likes you huh?" The first woman says. I need to learn their names soon, I can't just keep calling the people by when they first spoke.

"Oh yes. Although she seems to be a bit of a daddy's girl now. Even more than him though she loves her Grammy and Nanny," Annabelle chuckles. That raises a question in my mind.

"Grammy and Nanny? Where are they?" I ask, tilting my head.

"They're in their lounge area probably," Annabelle says, making me pout. "Don't worry baby, we can see them later," she promises, making me smile. I rest my head on top of one of her breasts, listening to her heartbeat in the darkness surrounding me. It'd be even better if no one was talking but then again, it could just bother me because I don't like people.