Arrival

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

I stand in the center of the throne room, Maxon's hand on my shoulder as he gently massages my shoulder. I can't believe that the Fional's are about to arrive. Maxos had been reassuring me it will be fine but they Fionals have been mostly silent on their end. They also hadn't replied to our question of whether that bastard was walking free which has left me feeling tense and nervous. In return I have become much more focused on Allison which I think had slightly annoyed her when she was big but absolutely delighted her when she was little. Michelle had agreed to take her outside to the pool which Allison loved the idea of.

"You okay?" Maxon asks me. I shake my head as I stare at the door. The throne room has been rearranged to fit the Fional family. Instead of traveling as just the king and queen with Lady Fional, they would have brought their entire family knowing them. So that meant we would have the king and queen, their parents, Lady Fional and her husband as well as his parents. The king and queen also brought their young son with them most of the time but always left him in their bedroom with a nanny.

I take in a deep breath as the door opens, smiling softly as to not show my worries. "King Edward, Queen Jasmine," I say softly as I greet them, earning a small frown from Jasmine.

"You never address us as that unless it's a nation matter but if it were a nation matter it would have been addressed in your letter," Jasmine says, making me frown. Why must she be so observant?

"It's not a nation matter but I believe we should sit down while we discuss it," I explain, earning a puzzled nod from Edward.

"Lady Fional, how are you doing?" I greet the woman with a small smile. I can't help but notice how similar her and Allison look, the only thing that came from Lord Fional was the eye color. That was, if she was their daughter.

"I'm doing okay," she replies, her voice sounding hoarse. Even with makeup on, the bags on her face were obvious. "How are you doing?" she asks.

"I am well," I reply as we migrate over to the seats. Once everyone is situated, I clear my throat. "I know this is a very sensitive topic for your family. But rumors have led me to believe that the man that kidnapped your daughter is free," I say to Lady Fional who looks down at her lap.

"He is not free. He has escaped," Jasmine says as she gently reaches over and touches her sister's hand. "If the only reason you asked us to travel here was to bring up painful memories to Maddison then I think we're done here," she says, getting up.

"I think I know where she is," I blurt out, causing her to freeze.

"If you are playing with my sister's emotions then it will not bode well for you," Jasmine says as she glares at me.

"I am not trying to mess with your emotions, I am being honest," I say.

"I'm willing to hear her out," Maddison says softly as she stares at me.

"If she's wrong it will only hurt you," Jasmine states as she frowns at her younger sister.

"It will only hurt me to not know. Jasmine, She was the only child I managed to have," Maddison argues while frowning. "Why do you think you know where my daughter is?" she asks, turning her attention to me.

"She looks a lot like you and Victor. Before you say that doesn't mean anything you're right, it might not," I say. "But she was raised by the man who took your daughter. She's the same age as your daughter," I explain.

"How do you know this?" Victor asks as his eyes narrow. "Those files with his name on it were only for the Fional family to view," he states as he glances at Maddison.

"I did a bit of research," Caspian states as he steps out of the shadows. "Hello sisters, mother, father, and other people who I'm not going to greet as there are too many of you," he says while walking over to stand by the throne.

"Caspian," the former queen, Alexendria, greets. "You're the one who did the research on this?" she asks.

"Yes mother, I am," Caspian informs her with a small smile. "I notice something amiss in the girl's file and dug into it. The name sounded familiar but only when I looked into my niece's case did it finally click," he says.

"Maddison, sister dearest, I believe if you're willing to do a DNA test then I think you'll finally be able to have your closure and get to meet your daughter," he says softly.

"Do you truly believe that it is her?" Maddison asks, sounding so hopeful. I knew that Caspian wouldn't have even had them come over if he didn't believe that he could reunite his older sister with her daughter.

"Maddison, I believe it with all my heart," he says.

"This is nice and all but how are we going to get some random girl to agree to having her DNA tested?"The former king Jacob asks.

"She's already agreed and she isn't a random girl, father," he says. "As you all know, Michelle and I have two littles," he states.

"Yes and what about them?" Alexendria asks with a small smile on her face. "Where are they anyways, I would so like to see them," she states as she looks around.

"Well the girl that I believe is Maddison's daughter is Annabelle and Maxon's little," he says instead of answering her question. Maddison's eyes widen as she looks at me.

"Is that true?" she asks softly. I nod my head making her smile. "Whether or not this girl is my daughter, I know she will be happy with you," she says.

"The sooner we do the DNA test, the sooner we'll know," Victor states. "Where is she at?" he asks.

"She's with Michelle. She wanted to go swimming with her and Leah and Ollie," Caspian explains. "I think they'll be bored of the pool within the next hour and when they come in we can do the DNA test," he states.

"Alright," Alexendria nods her head. "I suppose we should get everything set up for the test then," she suggests.

"I'll go do that now," Caspian says. "Maddison, if you would like to accompany you can?" he offers.

"I think I will go," Maddison says as she stands up, walking over to Caspian.

"Wait! Caspian before you go, I have a question," Alexendria says, making Caspian freeze. "How do Ollie and Leah like the clothes I sent? Did they suit them?" she questions, making him chuckle.

"They loved them mother," he says before he leaves the room with Maddison.

"Now I believe we just have to wait for them to get done swimming, then wait a day and a half for the results," I say, earning a small nod from Victor.