Trip

Anyone who wants to know how to say Fional: Ph-I-O-nail

*Allison's P.O.V*
Tyler sets me down after a bit, noticing Maxon's glare. He kisses my forehead as I lean against him slightly.

"I've missed you doofus," he says, making me laugh.

"You've already said that Ty. But I have missed you too," I say with a small smile on my lips.

"So Allison," Maxon states, making me glance at him. "We were thinking of going to stay in Fional for a while since the castle is a major destruction area in some parts," he states.

"Can Tyler come with?" I ask, making him frown. "Ooh someone's jealous," I tease as I lean into Tyler.

"Don't worry. Allison likes to tell me just how much she would never date me. Tell me again," Tyler says as he looks down at me.

"Okay so you're not cute, not nice, a jerk, can't even clean up after himself, a slob. The list can go on," I say, making Maxon raise an eyebrow.

"Wow, you're pretty brutal on someone you call your best friend," Jasmine says.

"Thank you Aunt Jasmine," I smirk slightly. "And to correct you, he used to be my only friend. Now I have Leah and Oliver," I say. "Speaking of which, where are they?" I ask.

"They and Michelle left yesterday afternoon," Elena tells me.

"No one tells me anything!" I throw my hands up in frustration as I pout. Maxon chuckles softly.

"Well to be fair, we aren't required to tell you anything sweetheart," Maxon states.

"I want a divorce," I say, making everyone look at each other in confusion before looking at me.

"Allison, we're not married," Maxon frowns as he stares at me in confusion.

"Fine. Then we'll get married and I'll divorce you," I state simply. "Just so I can have my petty revenge," I smirk.

"You are a vengeful brat," Alexendria chuckles. "I love it," she says, making me smile.

"I try my best," I say, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I look around, noting my mother and Annabelle. "Where the hell did they go?" I ask in confusion.

"To pack our bags," Maxon says. "We're going to Fional. I was only suggesting it even though we are actually going to go anyways," he smiles.

"Oh so another thing no one tells me about," I exclaim with a frown on my lips as I fall back into Tyler. He slowly lowers me down to the ground and lets me lay there. "Oh woe is me," I say.

"Why are you so dramatic?" Celestria asks as she crouches down by me. I look at her and push her leg, making her fall to the floor with a grunt.

"Who's dramatic now?" I ask as I sit up. She glares at me, making me scramble up and hide behind Tyler. "Tall boy, protect me," I say, making him chuckle.

"Why?" Tyler asks, making me frown.

"Because I know where you sleep and how you sleep," I state. "And I will murder you," I smirk. I turn to look when I hear footsteps. I smile at Annabelle and goto her, jumping up and making her catch me.

"Well hello to you too baby," she chuckles as she rubs my still sore bottom. I nuzzle into her neck slightly.

"Are we ready to go?" My mother asks, making me look at her.

"We're leaving right now?" I ask curiously, making her look at me.

"Yes. There is no better time than the present," she says. "We can't risk waiting for another rebel attack," she states looking at everyone else.

"And to answer your question, yes Tyler may come with us," Jasmine says as she walks past us. Annabelle carries me as we trail behind the group. As soon as we get outside, guards surrounding us.

"Is Caspian coming with us?" I ask curiously.

"No. He's going to be coming later on with Michelle," Draco comments as he glances at me.

"Yes," Jasmine says as she wrinkles her nose up at the idea.

"Just because you still don't like my daughter doesn't me you should complain about Caspian being with her," Celestria says as she rolls her eyes.

"Never said I didn't like her. She's just not disciplined," Jasmine says.

"You try disciplining her," Celestria says. "She's a brat," she says with a roll of her eyes.

"My children are much better behaved," Alexendria states.

"I'm your grandchild but I'm not behaved at all," I say, making her glance at me.

"I can certainly fix that," she states making me stick my tongue out at her. She raises an eyebrow as I hide my face into Annabelle's neck, blushing slightly with a frown. "Scared of me?" She asks.

"Yes," I mumble, making her laugh. Annabelle pats my bottom as she laughs softly.

"She looks scary but she's harmless," Annabelle says. I stay hidden against Annabelle as she walks, listening to everyone talk. I feel the world tilt some and hear heels clicking on wood. I look up once Annabelle tries to set me down.

The first thing I notice is that we are on a ship. The second thing I notice is how big it is. I look around as Annabelle sets me down.

"You can go explore," my mother says, making me nod and walk off. "Just stay on the ship," she says. I walk off and look around, exploring every place I could get to, including the crow's nest. I slide down the ladder slowly and go back to exploring with a small smile on my face.

I notice the guards loading suitcases onto the ship and carting them off to a weird, dark room I find. I sigh as I lean against the side of the ship, a small smile on my lips.

I had always loved ships because of how majestic they were. I could get used to being on one for a while. I just had to make sure I stayed big. If I slipped then I would probably freak out over the large ocean seeing as I had a giant fear of big bodies of water. I probably should have told them but they never told me anything, so fair is fair.