Behavior

*Allison's P.O.V*
I lounge around on Annabelle's lap, her hands carefully braiding my hair. She somehow manages to make two braids and then uses a smaller one to hold them together. Once she is done, she sits me up on her lap.

"Rude. Didn't say you could move me," I pout as I frown at her. She raises an eyebrow while staring down at me.

"Are you trying to give me attitude right now missy?" She asks. "Because if so, you're failing miserably little one and I don't recommend giving me attitude again," she states.

"No, there's no attitude. Just facts. I didn't say you could move me missy," I reply with a small giggle escaping me.

"Ooh the sass in this one is strong," Elena says with a small smirk on her lips.

"Don't encourage her behavior," Annabelle frowns as she rolls her eyes.

"Encourage whose behavior?" Celestria asks as she walks over. That surprises me because I hadn't even seen her enter the play area.

"The little one's sassy behavior," Elena responds as she stands up. "I believe I have given Maxon enough of a break," she says with an evil grin. "Bye baby," she murmurs as she kisses my forehead.

"Bye grammy," I reply as I smile at her. I wave bye to her as I nuzzle into Annabelle.

"So if she's grammy, who am I?" Celestria asks as she sits down by Annabelle. I tilt my head as I stare at her, thinking about what I should call her.

"Nanny," I say after a moment. She smiles as she kisses my forehead. I giggle as I squirm away. "No kisses," I say with a small pout.

"So if we're giving each other names, am I auntie?" Michelle asks as she pops up from behind the swing. I jump but not as much as Annabelle does. Celestria didn't even flinch.

"What were you doing behind the swing?" Annabelle asks as Michelle walks around the swing.

"Ehh hiding from the kiddos. Caspian is watching them so I can have a break," Michelle states.

"Oh poor you, you never get a break," Annabelle snorts as she cradles me close.

"I don't. I'm always taking care of the twins," Michelle frowns as she glares at Annabelle. I press closer to Annabelle, not sure why Michelle was glaring at her.

"Mhmm sure," Celestria rolls her eyes. She reaches over, pulling the neckline down slightly on Michelle's dress to reveal several dark marks.

"How'd you even know?" Annabelle asks as she frowns in surprise.

"Your sister wore a mesh top with only a spaghetti strap tank top. They were visible at breakfast this morning," Celestria states.

"Mother," Michelle says as she pushes her hand away, fixing the neckline back into place with a small blush on her cheeks. "Caspian and I may have gotten carried away last night but you act like you haven't had hickies," she rolls her eyes.

"Oh no, I've had plenty of those," Celestria sighs. "The nights me and Sol had..." She was cut off by both Annabelle and Michelle shouting "No!" at the same time.

"Lalalala," Michelle said as she covers her ears. Annabelle covers my ears as well which I don't like. I pull away and crawl into Celestria's lap.

"You act like what we did was wrong. How do you two think you were created?" Celestria questions sarcastically.

"Shut up woman. I do not need that image in my head ever," Michelle orders.

"Woman? I'm sorry, did we forget our manners?" Celestria asks as she raises an eyebrow.

"I'm a grown woman, you don't scare me nor do I appreciate you treating me like a child," Michelle replies.

"And I don't appreciate your behavior right now. Apologize now," Celestria commands.

"Or what?" Michelle asks as she crosses her arms across her chest.

"Or I'll blister your hide like never before," Celestria replies.

"You can kiss my ass," Michelle gets up quickly. Celestria hands me over to Annabelle and takes off after her.

"Ooh she's screwed," Annabelle whispers as she stretches out on the swing, swinging back and forth by pushing one of her hands against the ground.

"Big trouble?" I ask Annabelle as I cuddle into her, resting my head on top of her chest.

"Yes, she's in big trouble," Annabelle responds. I smile at her as I play with her sleeves. I close my eyes as she hums softly while rubbing my back.

"Was bad?" I question softly while rolling over to allow the sun to warm my face.

"Yes, she was bad. Let her be an example of how not to behave," Annabelle chuckles as she pulls me closer. "Nanny doesn't like when your auntie behaves like that," she says. "I swear she and Maxon are too alike for their own good," she murmurs.

"Auntie is gonna be okay?" I ask as I tilt my head while opening my eyes.

"Yes auntie will be fine, maybe a little sore but fine," she mutters the last part.

"Good," I smile as I sit up, sitting on Annabelle's legs.

"What are you doing?" Annabelle asks as she smiles at me.

"Go play please mommy?" I question as I flutter my eyelashes. I know she won't be able to resist them because who could?

"Sure darling," Annabelle says. I scramble off of her legs and run over to the sandbox, sitting down in it.

"You're slow," I call to her, seeing as she was just getting off the swing.

"You're just really fast. I am not slow," Annabelle rolls her eyes as she gets down, choosing to sit down on her knees. I don't understand why she chose to sit like that, it didn't look comfortable at all.

"Sure you're not," I say as I turn my head away and roll my eyes. She clearly was slow but I think that's just because she's old. I wasn't going to tell her that but it was true.

"Now what are we building?" She asks with a small smile. I grin as I start to explain what I wanted to build with the sand.