Midsummers

Rafe walks back in the bedroom after talking to his family downstairs.

"Do you wanna stay here all day and get ready with us?" He asks, "We can day drink."

"Sure." I say, in a monotone voice. I can't get JJ off my mind. I know he's fine in jail, but if they call his dad, saying JJ owes them all that money, he's gonna hurt him.

"Let's have fun today,okay?" Rafe says, pulling me in for a hug.

"Okay."

"Rose said you can use everything in the guest bathroom to get ready. She said there's tons of makeup and hair stuff."

"Thanks baby." I say, "I need a shower."

"You got plenty of time, it starts at 5." He says.

"Okay." I say, walking out, finding towels in the hallway closet.

I walk back into the awesome bathroom I got to experience the other day..now I can use all the fun hair stuff!

I grab the nice shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and scrub
-

I grab all the makeup, and my hair tie off of the sink. Rafe wants me to put my makeup and everything on in his room, incase Sarah wants to come in here and get ready.

I walk back to his room, being so so careful with all of his stepmoms name brand makeup. I can tell you all of this had to be like $300 easy.

"Oh, you cute." I say, walking in Rafe's room, staring at him in his shorts, with no shirt.

"You ain't too bad yourself shorty." He smiles, "i'm guessing you're going to be using the mirror first huh?"

"I'm going to do my makeup so good, you have no idea." I say excitedly.

"I'm just here to watch." He says smiling.

I sit in the floor, infront of his body length mirror and spread out all the makeup on the ground infront of me.

I put moisturizer on my face first, so the foundation goes on smoothly.

"Hopefully Rose has a dark enough foundation shade for me." I say.

"What about that one?" Rafe says holding it up, "Is this what you're talking about?"

"Yes! Exactly! That looks like it matches good." I say smiling at him.

I start to apply the foundation all over my face and neck, blending it with the pink beauty blender I found in the closet. I add concealer under my eyes and on the top of my nose.I blend that in gently, making sure I look okay.

"You don't even need that stuff, you already have clear skin." Rafe says, looking in the mirror.

"That's sweet of you." I smile, looking back at his reflection in the mirror.

I put powder all over my face, using the big Morphe brush, adding bronzer and blush to my cheeks.

I grab the fan brush, putting on golden highlighter. I apply it to my cheekbones, nose ridge, and above my lips.

"What colors for my eyeshadow?" I ask him, holding up 2 palettes.

"I think the gold and brown would look good." He says.

"Natural, huh?" I say smiling, "Okay."

I put the brassy orange on my eyelids, and a maroon red in my crease, highlighting with a gold color on my brow bone and in my inner corner. I add dark brown under my eyes, smoking it out.

"Woah, you're good at the whole makeup thing." Rafe says, kissing the top of my head.

"Well thank ya." I say, continuing to put eyeliner on my waterline.