I Still Do...

We pull into the long gravel road, leading to the boat ramp.

"Kie and I are gonna go take the heavy stuff in. Can you pack these clothes in this bag? Bring it all in when you're done. I don't want you doing any super heavy lifting. You're still not all healed." JJ says, leaving the keys in the ignition with the air going.

"I can definitely do that sweetheart." I say smiling.

I grab some of the clothes, throwing them in the duffle, as Kie and JJ grab everything else and head inside.

I pack 2 flashlights with batteries along with the clothes, putting in an extra map.

I zip everything back up, and grab the gun, putting it in my back pocket.

I turn the car off, grabbing the keys, starting to walk in the building, when I hear 2 other men talking to Kie and Pope.

Shit, I think that's Barry...and Rafe.

As quiet as possible,I set the duffle on the ground outside, hearing a gun click from inside.

I walk slowly around the boat, seeing Barry holding a gun to JJ.

I cock the gun, putting it to the back of Barry's head.

"Well, hello. You remember who you talking to?" I snicker, looking up at Rafe staring at me, "Now get that gun off of him, before I blow you're damn head off."

"Chill out little badass. I remember you. You ain't afraid of me, or my guns. I know. I'll put mine down, if you put yours down."

"You first asshole." I say, watching him slowly reach his hand down.

"Alright goo-" I try to get out, as he slams me in the jaw with his gun.

"Barry stop!" Rafe yells, as the asshole hits me again.

"Get your hands off of her!" JJ yells, kicking Barry off of me.

I feel blood spilling from my mouth, as Rafe comes over to me.

"Get up." He says, "We need to talk."

"I ain't talking to you." I say, wiping blood off my lips.

"Oh yeah, i'm not going to talk to you about love anymore. I'm through with that, you left me the other night."

"Yeah, I did Rafe."

"You need to keep your mouth shut about me and the runway, got it."

"I'm not gonna sit here and say my brother did it if they question me. Are you stupid, I saw you kill the sheriff with both of my eyes." I say.

He grabs my wrist, turning it almost all the way around, hearing a loud bone crackling sound,but he stops himself.

"I'm sorry, I don't kno-" He tries to say, but I punch him in the jaw, stopping him.

"Never gonna hurt me again, huh? Nice to see you're still a liar. Now, i'm not keeping my mouth shut for you." I say.

"Listen here Alanna." Rafe says, as he picks me off the ground my my throat, starting to choke me, "I loved you...nice to see you never did."

I look over, seeing JJ try to get out from under Barry to help me, but Barry is kicking the shit out of him.

"Let her go Rafe!" Kie says, hopping on Rafe's, back, but he pushes her off.

"Hey." Pope says, holding a metal pipe, hitting Rafe over his back, as I find my balance, running over to JJ, kicking Barry in the face.

"Oh you're back." Barry says, smiling, with blood pouring from his mouth.