Escape

JJ's POV:

I can't believe Cameron's plane just went past us.

And Pope's smoking.

And I don't know if Alanna's okay, or if John B's okay.

I don't know what to do.

"Dude, dude?! You good?" I say, seeing John B run up to us, with blood all over him.

"Oh my god, John B!" Kie yells, "Whose blood is that?"

"Where's Alanna? Is that her blood? Talk to us man!" I yell.

"Hey, you okay, man?" Pope asks, "John B, are you okay?"

I hear police sirens approaching us, so we all bunker down, waiting for them to pass.

"John B, man, please just tell me if she's okay." I say, "Seeing you with all that blood on you makes me think the worst shit."

"Rafe has her JJ." John B says, "He took her from
me. He..he took her from us."

"Shit." Kie mumbles.

"We gotta get her back man, we have to."

"How are we gonna reach her? Her phones in your backpack, she's with him. He's fucking psycho." John B says, with his voice cracking, "It's my fault, I lost her. I should've grabbed her to
come with me. I should've made sure she was following me."

"Hey, it's okay. Alanna's smart, and she's really good at handling her own. She'll be okay." Kie says.

"I need a fucking walk." I say, kicking the shit on the floor out of my way.

God damn it Alanna.
-
Alanna's POV:

I wake up in a dark bedroom. I can't really see well. I'm dizzy, and I can't move my body.

I feel a huge bandage on my head, and scrapes all down my body.

I try to turn over in the bed i'm in so I can get up, but it hurts so bad.

I finally sit up, groaning every 5 seconds.

I feel so lightheaded, and my whole body burns.

I know where I am now. I'm in Rafe's bedroom. Where is he.

He's going to be so pissed at me. I lied, and he knows it.

I look at the little digital clock on the side of the bed, and it reads 10:30 PM.

I hear the shower going down the hall. It has to be Rafe.

I need to figure out a way to get out of here.

I walk over to the window, unlocking it, seeing how it opens.

Super quiet. It could work.

I remember the night we snuck out, it was super easy. I could probably do it later when he's sleeping.

I hear the water cut off, so I walk as fast as I can back to the bed, sitting up, waiting for him to come in.

"Wow, can't believe you're up. Rose said you had a serious concussion. You were throwing up while passed out, bleeding everywhere. It's okay, I saved you too." Rafe says shutting the door behind him, "Is there a problem?"

"Uh...no, thank you." I say, looking away.

"No need to thank me. I love you. I wouldn't let you get hurt."

"Rafe, dear, I loved you so much before, but you're scaring me now. You really are." I say.

"Because I lost the one that truly loved me...you. When I was with you, I was stable. You helped me. And then I lost you. I lost the only light in my life. I missed you so much I just went crazy. You can ask everyone."