ABOUT

The story is about a young 19-year girl, Nandini Ahluwalia, who has joined college recently. The daughter of the most famous businessperson in the city Manish Ahluwalia. She is a very sweet and charming girl. Everyone admires her. She is a very caring, decent, studious, outstanding girl. She is interested in computer science but still chose the architecture department in college because of her father. Manish Ahluwalia is an architect himself and also the owner of Ahluwalia Builders. He wants his daughter to study architecture because she is his only successor.

She is always supported by her childhood friend and fiancée Manik Malhotra(20 years old). He is the son of Dr Raj Malhotra, the biggest and most renowned heart surgeon. Manik had lost his mother in a car accident. Manik also has just joined the college with Nandini but the two maintain a distance on campus as they don't want anyone to know about their engagement. Manik is in the computer department.

Nandini usually remains busy and out of dorms but still has a good relationship with her dormmates as she is very caring and loving. But no one knows where she goes all this time. She lost her mother at the age of 14. Her mother is one of the most renowned names in the field of computer science as she was a professional hacker and software developer. She had worked for many big companies and was working with the government to find a smuggler for the last 5 months when she died. Everyone says she cheated the government so she attempted suicide. But, still, she holds a great reputation and image in the computer science world as they believe she never cheated anyone. The team she was working with too has never made any confirmation regarding the cheating. Nandini was the only one who knows everything about the case. At 13 years of age, she was like a professional hacker. Her father was in great shock after his wife's death so he denied Nandini to continue in the field of computer science as he was afraid he would lose his only family.

Manish and Raj are childhood friends. They had always lived together and were always there for each other. Raj also lost his wife in a car accident. So, they raised Manik and Nandini together. And decided on their marriage.

Manik is famous on the whole campus as he is rich and handsome. But still, no one knows who his father is. He has a personal car parked in the student's parking area. Nandini is also famous for being called the campus beauty but no one knows if she is rich or not and always thinks she belongs to a middle-class family her background is also unknown. As well no student dares to ask any teacher about their background.

Now,
Nandini is hiding a very big secret from everyone since she behaves mysteriously sometimes.

Manik is going to settle his own small company for games and software development at the commencement of his career. He asks his dormmates for help but they will face a lot of problems as they are newbies.

Manik and Nandini have promised to be by each other's side every time.

Let's see, how they will face and overcome the problems in their personal and professional life!!!

Read to know,
What is Nandini hiding?
Why she is so mysterious?
When will everyone know about Manik and Nandini (soon)?
Will Manik be able to get the contract for the game?
Is Nandini going to help him out?

Read the story to know!!!!