Chapter 2

IN COLLEGE,

Nandini and Manik went to their dorms. Every dorm has 4 beds each. Nandini now has three roommates- Navya(architecture department), Mukti(computer sciences), and Alia(computer sciences). Nandini entered the room and only Navya was there.

Navya - Hello! Welcome. Myself Navya. What about you?

Nandini - Hey! Myself Nandini!

Navya - Nice

Nandini moved to a bed and was about to organise her stuff when...

Navya - Ahhh! Wait, This one is taken. Yours is this side's down one. Sorry, you didn't get to choose. But you came last so....

Nandini - oh! It's okay. But where are those two?

Navya - (with a deep sigh) Both are roaming around college with their better halves. In short, busy dating.

Nandini - Oh (a light chuckle left her mouth)

Navya - Hey! you are so beautiful.

Nandini - Thank you. You are not less than anyone yourself.

Nandini got along with Navya quite nicely already. But there was still no sign of Alia and Mukti.

Meanwhile, Manik went to his dorm too but unlike Nandini, his dorm was empty just two beds were messed up. He got all his stuff out and organised it. His two dormmates are- Abhimanyu (Mukti's boyfriend) and Dhruv (Alia's boyfriend). All his dormmates are in computer science departments. His one dormmate- Kabir was not there. As per the information provided to him, he would report anytime in college within five days. Finally, here comes Abhimanyu and Dhruv after two hours.

Abhimanyu - Hey handsome, what's your name?

Manik - Are you talking to me?

Abhimanyu - Yes. So, can you please trouble to tell me your name?

Manik - I am Manik. What about you two?

Abhimanyu - Hello, I'm Abhimanyu Diwan.

Dhruv - Hello, Myself Dhruv.

Manik - Hello, Nice to meet you. Hope we will get along well.

Dhruv - Don't worry, we already have.

Abhimanyu - But I must say you are the most handsome out of all the freshers. So, it means now our dorm is all famous. (they all started to drink coffee, which Manik just prepared) By the way, we two already have girlfriends. What about you??

Manik was drinking water when he suddenly choked on it. The two rushed to help him and made him fine.

Manik - I don't have any. And I don't want either (he said while scratching his nape)

Abhimanyu - Don't worry. With such killer looks you will have one soon.

Dhruv - Just cut the crap. We haven't introduced ourselves yet.

Manik - Hey! You just did! Don't you remember?

Dhruv - No, No, No. Wait. The professional introduction. (and Manik lifts his eyebrow questionably)

Dhruv and Abhimanyu - (both got up, folded hands in front of their chest and stood back-facing each other) We are the best hackers and programmers and are called 'The Programmer Duo' of our school.

Manik - (firstly smiled awkwardly then with both thumbs up) I believe in you guys. Fighting (while continuously nodding his head, turning around and sighing)