Chapter 7

Only a month was left for the 2nd semester to end. They got their date sheet and all started to work hard. They would spend their days studying. But Manik was looking a bit insecure.

Nandini and Manik got a lot of proposals from many. They were now fed up with it. They are the common crush of the whole campus. Their friends kept on teasing them but also supported them. They have always kept the cold shoulder to all those who had proposed to them.

Meanwhile, Manik's dorm started to play a game which Manik and Nandini have been playing for years. They don't know about Nandini playing this game. The game was named 'OUR REIGN'. It was like a family game full of emotions and was very common among youngsters and college students. They need to create friends, can chat privately as well as globally and fight monsters to pass levels. Nandini and Manik were together in the game. The only place where they are openly dating and were the best players on their server. The game was developed by a famous game and software developing company- Pace Technologies.

Although they were playing games, they studied very hard to prepare for their exams.

The exams arrived. They were fully prepared for it. Both dorm exams lasted a week. And after exams, they all got free once again. They went to their dorm and rest.

Meanwhile, Manik was too angry. He dragged Kabir out of the dorm, took him to his car and then drove to a café. They sat there, Kabir sensed Manik's anger very well but didn't know the reason behind it. He was totally confused.

Kabir - Manik, What happened? Why are you looking angry? (while hesitating) Why you brought me here?

Kabir's phone rang. It was Navya. Manik saw it too and started sulking. Seeing this, Kabir didn't answer the call and just left a message that he was busy.

Kabir - Manik, what's wrong? Why are you sulking? huh? Did someone wrong you? Tell me, I will beat him up....... But I don't think anyone has the guts to trouble you!!!

Manik - You wronged me!! Now, beat yourself up.

Kabir - What !?!

Manik - Ya, Come on. With my countdown, start beating yourself. Okay, so 1...2...

Kabir - Wait Wait! Wait! Wait! How did I wrong you? I neither took your money, nor your car. Then??

Manik - Mr Kabir..... (through gritted teeth) Remember, you said by the end of this semester Nandini herself would ask me to open up. Remember???

Kabir - Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I remember now. (smiles innocently) What can I do? I and Nandini didn't meet for years and now I don't understand her much. Such a pity!!!!

Manik - (stood up angrily) You think I am a fool? huh?

Kabir - (flinches) Manik...., Now. what can I do? huh?

Manik - (sighs) Forget it. I can find my own way.

Kabir - (sighs while smiling and patting his heart) That's good too. Okay. so let's go back. They would be waiting for us. Come.

They went back to the dorms and rest.

It was the last day before the third semester would start. Both the dorms planned lunch together.

In the morning, all got up late and got ready. They were about to leave when Nandini's phone rang. She answered the call in a hurry, took her purse and was at the door.

Nandini - Guys, I am going outside. I will join you guys if I am left with time. Bye.

Navya - But what about your lunch?