M-12: What A Wonderful Smell You've Discovered

"I, for one, am super stoked for this episode!" Coco grinned, as Abe fiddled with his projector. "It'll be really interesting to see what Adam has for his disguise."

"Oh gods..." Adam groaned, taking off his mask to hide his face behind his hands.

"Yeah, disguises!" Nora cheered with sparkling eyes. "I wonder what it'll be? A clown suit? Samurai armor?" Her mouth curled into a huge Cheshire grin. "Female Adam?!"

"Female Adam?" Yang put a hand on her chin, thinking it over. "Now that would be a sight!"

"Shh! It's starting!" Ruby shushed everyone, as the lights began to dim. "This is gonna be great!"

The episode faded into an overview shot of a black car driving down the streets of a bustling city. Humans milled throughout the sidewalk, and other vehicles of varying size and color drove throughout the streets. The scene changed to show the inside of the car, where it focused in on the driver. Adam Taurus gripped the wheel in both hands, his eyes covered by his black cloth again. A large-brimmed sombrero with golden embroidery adorned his head, while a poncho covered his upper body.

The audience burst into an uproarious round of laughter, practically shrieking in euphoria. Adam, meanwhile, bent his body so that his face was parallel to the ground, preventing him from being seen by anyone except Velvet, who sat next to him. The rabbit Faunus, noticing his distress, reached out and gently rubbed his back.

"There, there," she cooed soothingly.

As Adam continued to drive, his Scroll, which was hooked up to the car's radio, began to ring, displaying an image of Clover's face.

"So, did you ever find yourself a disguise?" the Specialist's voice asked. "Last I saw of you, you were heading to Argus with just your suit and your eye covering."

"Yeah, a friend of mine was kind enough to donate something to me," the bull Faunus grunted, still unenthusiastic about his new attire.

"Well, that's a relief," Clover sighed. "You'd be a little conspicuous just walking the streets."

"You don't say," Adam stated drily.

"Funnily enough, I actually think Adam would get more attention from his horns than his current attire," Ironwood chuckled. "Argus really is a human-only settlement."

"Well, at least that sombrero conceals his Faunus trait," Qrow snorted.

"You know, he probably could've just spent forty bucks at a thrift store, and traveled through Argus posing as a Mistralian tourist," Whitley pointed out. This caused quite a few people to pause for a moment.

"Huh. I would've never thought of that," Tai admitted. "Not a bad idea, kid."

"In any case, just get into the sewer system ASAP," Clover's voice instructed Adam. "Hopefully anyone who notices you will just mind their own business." There was a moment's pause. "You sure you want the K-9000 there along for this one?" The bull Faunus turned his head to look back at Blade Wolf, who was laying across the seats behind him.

"I had Pietro modify some programming while he was making repairs. Blade Wolf will just be scouting ahead of me in case their actually are Grimm in the sewers. I say we throw him a bone." The mechanized Grimm lifted its head.

"Wordplay: My body resembles a canine: canines enjoy bones," Blade Wolf commented. "Amusing on two levels."

"Let's just get this over with," Adam sighed.