CHAPTER 3

SEOKWOO'S POV

I grab the bag with the money from the ground and start walking towards them again. I look for Sangju and hand him the bag again. The girl looks pissed, but this is not about her.

-Sangju: S-Sir... Please forgive my daughter, she's not in her sense, it's my fault, I didn't know how to raise her properly (bows) Punish me instead.
-Seokwoo: (walks towards the girl) You have a nice arm... (smiles and walks away)

Soon I hear everyone mumbling around, I'm tired of how they all expect the military members to use their sword and end with whoever gets in their way. That's too much, c'mon!

I leave the village but notice someone following me. I won't make it easy to whoever is the chaser, so I transform into my spirit soul and start running.

-???: Yah! That's not fair! (runs as fast as possible behind you)

So it's the girl after all, huh? Why does she hate me that much if we jusy met each other? Does she feel humiliated because of what I did? Some help won't kill them...

I stop running and get on two legs to face her by roaring. I try to scare her but not a single back step or scream leaves her mouth. She has guts...

-???: This is your spirit soul, right? It's the first time that I see one... (smiles)

Now she's smiling? I don't understand, what's going on here? I get on my four legs again and stare at her who's looking at me in amazement.

-???: Here it's really difficult to see an spirit soul... You really look like a bear. Can I touch?
-Seokwoo: You know who are you talking to, right?
-???: You can understand me? Also talk? (surprised)
-Seokwoo: Of course...
-???: This is really cool (smiles and pets you)
-Seokwoo: I didn't give you permission to do such thing.
-???: You didn't forbid it neither (srughs) It's fluffy...
-Seokwoo: It's hard to belive that you are the same girl who attacked me (goes back to your human form)
-???: (with her hand on your head) Well, I like the spirit souls...
-Seokwoo: I'm back to my human form, are you going to keep your hand in my head?
-???: Of course not (retires her hand) Now you are just the stupid guy who humiliated the whole village.
-Seokwoo: That was not my intention.
-???: We don't care, the hurt is already done (sighs)
-Seokwoo: No one ordered me to do that, I just did it with the best of the intentions. The family you are born in, doesn't define you. I don't deserve the privileges that I've got.
-???: I agree with you in the last part, you don't deserve what you have.
-Seokwoo: You judge kinda hard, you know? (smiles)
-???: You do as well, you gave us money without asking if we needed it (srughs)
-Seokwoo: I'm sorry, I won't do it again.
-???: I can't forgive you. You've attacked my proud.
-Seokwoo: What can I do in order you forgive me, then?
-???: I'm glad that you asked (smiles) Teach me how to transform into my spirit soul.
-Seokwoo: You don't know how?
-???: Here we don't attend school, no one taught us... (srughs) Will you do it or not?
-Seokwoo: Hmm... I guess that I could.
-???: Perfect, I'll deal with that rich ass face for a while until I learn how to use the spirit soul (smiles) What's your name?

-Seokwoo: Hye Seokwoo. You?
-???: I can't tell you yet, we are not close enough... (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: Hard to get, huh? Fine, I don't need your name... (srughs)
-???: Seokwoo-yah, tomorrow here at the same hour, okay?
-Seokwoo: Hmm, sure (starts walking away)

What was that? My intention was to help the village and to check if there was something fishy. But now, I got involved with a poor girl and I have to teach her how to use her spirit soul. This will be interesting.

I return back to the town where Jihoon is waiting for me patiently. I thought that I told him to return back home and rest...

-Jihoon: Seokwoo-ssi, welcome back (smiles and bows) Is everything correct?
-Seokwoo: Why are you here? I told you to return back home and rest.
-Jihoon: Seokwoo-ssi, now I live with you so that I can assist you all the time. I thought that it was not respectful to enter home before you... So I waited patiently for your return (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I appreciate it, but don't do something like that again. If we are living together, we have the same rights, so enter whenever you want (smiles)
-Jihoon: Yes sir, I-I mean, Seokwoo-ssi (smiles)

The house where now I'm living is not in the middle of the town. Its actually apart from everything, I like this kind of intimacy.

-Seokwoo: Why is our house apart from the rest?
-Jihoon: Oh, I think that it's because this way you have more peace... Like, living in the middle of the town is way more noisy. This way, you can fully rest when you arrive home (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Ah, I like this (smiles) I can't wait to start working tomorrow. I'll do my best!

-Jihoon: I will by your side all the time

-Jihoon: I will by your side all the time. Fighting! (chuckles)

And then we enter the huge house which now belongs to me, I mean, us. I'm not really sure if I like this thing of sharing with another guy at all. I would like to live alone... But, I don't want to hurt his feelings neither.

-Jihoon: Which room do you want?
-Seokwoo: Any room is okay for me... (smiles) I'm used to get the smaller one since I'm the younger in my family.
-Jihoon: Right, your older brothers are amazing. Namkyu and Junkyu (smiles) Even their names sound bright.
-Seokwoo: Are you their fan or something?
-Jihoon: W-Well I admire them... (smiles shyly)
-Seokwoo: I see... (enters and lock yourself in your room)

My brothers are popular everywhere. Its not that I'm surprised, I'm pretty used to this, but I also want to get some recognition. That's why I need to work hard and improve the carnivorous territory!