CHAPTER 15

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

-Seokwoo: Yeah, have a safe trip (smiles and waves)
-Momo: I didn't have any idea that the carnivores problem was such a big deal. They came to check how were we doing...
-Seokwoo: Yeah, but now he got something better.
-Momo: Hmm?
-Seokwoo: He knows that I'm hiding you here, so he probably will use that against me in a future.
-Momo: I'm sorry for being a burden to you...
-Seokwoo: I didn't say that (smiles)
-Momo: Then, do you admit to like having me around? (smirks)
-Seokwoo: (nods) I like it.
-Momo: Aigo, I'm not used to receive such sincere answers from you... (smiles)

-Seokwoo: (srughs) My secret is closer to be revealed

-Seokwoo: (srughs) My secret is closer to be revealed... Soon my father will discover about us and I won't need to be responsible anymore.
-Momo: I'm looking forward to that day, you know? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (chuckles) You are too honest, you know?
-Momo: Does this bother you?
-Seokwoo: No, it makes it easier for me to understand you (smiles and pats her head) Let's start today's patrol.
-Momo: Right behind you (smiles)

We do our usual routine while patrolling the whole city. Everything seems calm today, maybe its the Prince's influence. Amazing.

-Momo: Your brother...
-Seokwoo: Yeah... What about him?
-Momo: He's your older brother?
-Seokwoo: Yeah, he's the older brother. Why?
-Momo: Nothing... Just asking. I thought that he's really handsome, and he also know how to talk to girls... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (stops walking) Are you trying to piss me off?
-Momo: Why would compliment your brother, piss you off? (acting innocent)
-Seokwoo: (groans and starts walking again)
-Momo: Is your other brother as handsome and nice as him?
-Seokwoo: He's not, well, he's handsome but not nice... He's an iced rock.
-Momo: Then I guess that Junkyu oppa is the best among you three (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: (sighs) Okay, that hurted me. I respect the fact that you liked my brother, but could you at least pretend that I am the best one while you are with me?
-Momo: (smiles) You are like a little kid, you know? He might be good talking with girls and good looking, but I felt that he was too cheesy, and that pisses me off...
-Seokwoo: What are you trying to say? (smiles)
-Momo: You are back to smiling without waiting for me to answer... Why?
-Seokwoo: Because I would like to say that I already know your answer (smiles)
-Momo: Try...
-Seokwoo: No way, I would sound too arrogant (chuckles)
-Momo: That's right, but you would have gotten it right. For me you are better than any guy in this world (smiles) I hope you say something similar to me one day...
-Seokwoo: (smiles) Wait some more, Momoring... I'm still getting over the fact that you broke up with me as your best friend.

-Momo: Don't act cute with me! (laughs)-Seokwoo: Ah, why not? You can't resist me?-Momo: No! I can't

-Seokwoo: Ah, why not? You can't resist me?
-Momo: No! I can't... (smiles shyly)
-Seokwoo: Then, you should stop acting cute too or this will be my kind of revenge.
-Momo: Hey, does that mean that you can't hold it when I act cute? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Who knows? (srughs and winks) Let's have lunch in this restaurant today... We have to celebrate that my brother and Prince already left and that we've got our freedom back.
-Momo: (pouts) Okay~

We head to a nearby restaurant where an old lady decides to serve us instead of the usual waitress. Is it a special day or something like that?

-Old Lady: My name is Shin Namin... But you can call me Nami (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Nice to meet you (smiles and bows)
-Momo: (imitates you)
-Nami: Today I wanted to greet you two personally since I've heard that you are getting married soon... (smiles) The younger son of the Hye clan is giving a lot of customers to the restaurant, so I wanted to celebrate this amazing new by treating you today. Order as many as you want, today is free! (chuckles)

I look at Momo really confused... Since when are we arranged? Who said that we are going to get married? Actually, is that the reason why my brother tried to conquer Momo too? Did a rumor spread?! What should we do?!

-Momo: Sorry Nami, could you tell us how did this information reach you? (smiles)
-Nami: Jihoonie (chuckles) Apparently he told his older sister about Hye Seokwoo dating a beautiful girl... And news spread fast.
-Seokwoo: Jihoon?!
-Nami: Yeah, and then everyone heard his sister talking about it in the market, so everyone knows about it now (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Ah (really pale)
-Momo: (notices you) Uhm, there has been a mistake here. We are just dating, we didn't talk about wedding yet, so we don't deserve this treatment (smiles) Plus, Seokwoo oppa doesn't seem to feel good today, so we'll need to reject your offer (smiles and bows)

It surprises me how naturally she dealed with this situation. I feel horrible right now, I feel really dizzy and wanting to vomit. Why are they talking about wedding? We are not even going out in fact...

-Momo: Are you okay? (worried)

-Seokwoo: What are we going to do now? -Momo: There's two options

-Momo: There's two options... We could tell everyone that we are just dating and that there's no wedding. Or... We could actually give them what they want, and get married.
-Seokwoo: I bet you wish that I accepted the second option... (chuckles)
-Momo: Not really... If I ever marry you, I want you to truly love me (smiles) I don't want anything forced, I want to do everything correctly with you.
-Seokwoo: (shy) I see... But, in any case my father will know about this and we'll be in trouble.
-Momo: (sighs) Step by step, then... Let's wait, the capital is far away, maybe the rumor stops once we tell everyone that there's no wedding.
-Seokwoo: You are really good to comfort people... (smiles)
-Momo: I am not, but I want to help you as much as possible (stares at you)
-Seokwoo: I'm really thankful to you, Momo (leans in and pecks her cheek)
-Momo: (blushes) You surprised me...
-Seokwoo: Let's get inside home and prepare something for lunch... I'm hungry.
-Momo: I hate when you change the topic like this! (whines)