CHAPTER 22

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip some days later-

-Jihoon: (notices you packing) Hyung, why are you packing? It's still soon to take a rest for lunch...
-Seokwoo: I'm done for today, I have something really important to do.
-Jihoon: What is it?
-Seokwoo: Uh...
-Jihoon: Sorry, sorry, I shouldn't had asked something that personal (chuckles) You are the military head, so everything you say is okay.
-Seokwoo: Don't worry, I just have a family reunion (smiles) That's the reason why I'm leaving earlier...
-Jihoon: Ah, I see... (smiles) Enjoy your day, hyung. I'll see you tomorrow.

-Seokwoo: (nods and smiles) See you

I then leave as fast as possible towards home, Momo will be angry because I left her alone with the rest while preparing everything for my brother's arrival. Ah, and the Prince too, of course.

Once I arrive home, I find everything pretty calmed, more than usual... Are they all at the back yard? Cause if that's the case, that means that they are done with everything, and that I'll get scolded.

I head towards the living room and find Momo with her wet hair, sitting and reading a book. She must be kidding me...

(Imagine it's a book, not a phone)

-Seokwoo: Yah, Momo! I thought that you would be already preparing everything...
-Momo: Oh, you are already here (smiles and extends her arms) Can I receive a hug?

Fuck, she's cute... But that's not the point here, I can't let her distract me.

-Seokwoo: No. You know that there's a lot to do... (sighs) Where are the others?
-Momo: Are you refusing to hug me? (pouts and leaves the book)
-Seokwoo: You are not listening to me... (face palms) Fine, I'll start working on my own, then...
-Momo: (gets up and back hugs you) Don't overwork yourself, darling... Sana insisted on doing everything because its her boyfriend. And Namjoon said the same (smiles) We just have to set the table, but we can do it on last minute...
-Seokwoo: Couldn't you just have told me that since the beginning? (faces her)
-Momo: (smiles and srughs) I took the chance to take a shower... It was so hot, and relaxing... Seeing the drops race down my body... (smirks)
-Seokwoo: (gulps) N-Nice, hygiene is really important to avoid illness... (clears your throat) Well, since everything is done... I should take a shower before they arrive.
-Momo: Do you want me to join you? (smiles and outs her arms around your neck)
-Seokwoo: Hmmm... You just took a hot shower sweetie, now it's my turn (kisses her forehead) Help Sana, don't let her do everything by herself...
-Momo: Are you just leaving me here after provoking me? (pouts)
-Seokwoo: (chuckles) I didn't do anything... (srughs) But my girlfriend is a perv~
-Momo: (embarrassed) I am not...
-Seokwoo: (approaches her and pecks her lips) I love you.
-Momo: (smiles) I love you too.

I then head to the bathroom and start taking a shower

I then head to the bathroom and start taking a shower. I don't know exactly when will Junkyu hyung arrive, but I want to be ready on time.

MOMO'S POV
Now that Seokwoo is busy taking a shower, I grab the plates and start heading towards the back yard. However, soon I spot someone really familiar, Junkyu oppa.

-Momo: Oh, it's been a while since we last saw each other (smiles)
-Junkyu: Yeah... Let me help you with that, I'll carry them where she is (chuckles)
-Momo: Sure, she's craving to see you again (chuckles)
-Junkyu: Me too (smiles)
-Miyeon: And me-
-Momo: You are coming with me (drags Miyeon away)
-Miyeon: Why? (pouts) I wanted to see Sana unnie's reaction...
-Momo: It must be a private meeting...

I'm so happy for Sana right now, her boyfriend has finally arrived. Its so exciting, I would also be really nervous if I had to meet Seokwoo after a long time apart.

-Miyeon: I wanted to be with them too... (pouts)
-Momo: They need time alone right now, you'll be with them later. We'll have lunch all together... (smiles)
-Miyeon: Where's Seokwoo oppa?
-Momo: He's taking a shower, he'll be back soon (chuckles)

I guess that I'll be in charge of Miyeon meanwhile. She's such a sweet girl, it kind makes me want to form a family too. But I have no idea of what does Seokwoo think about it... I could ask later.

-Jin: Yo, you must be Seokwoo's girlfriend, right? (smiles)

-Momo: Yeah... (smiles and bows)
-Miyeon: Who are you? I'm Kim Miyeon, nice to meet you, oppa.
-Jin: I'm the Prince (chuckles) Ah, and this is the girl that we kidnapped, Myoui Mina.
-Mina: Nice to meet you (smiles)
-Momo: (smiles) Wait, does Seokwoo know that you brought someone else?
-Jin: He doesn't, so it's your work to tell him (winks) Where's my Namjoon?

Now we made it... They just brought someone else who was not in the plan. What are we going to do, now? There's really not rooms enough for everyone...

-Seokwoo: Momo... I heard a lot of people, they are already here? (drying your hair with a towel)
-Momo: Yeah... They are here, and not alone. They kidnapped a girl...
-Seokwoo: They did what?! (spots Mina)
-Mina: I'm Myoui Mina, a pleasure to meet Junkyu's younger brother... And also Namkyu's of course (smiles)
-Seokwoo: You know him?! (surprised)
-Mina: We are something like friends-
-Junkyu: Mina-ssi, come here please...

Then Mina leaves with Miyeon following her... This house has turned into a hotel or what? There's too many people!

-Seokwoo: There's too many people here... It'll be hard to keep everything hidden now (sighs)
-Momo: I know... (dries your hair with the towel in your hands) It's still wet... You could catch a cold (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (pecks her lips)
-Momo: You are kissing me too much today, what happens? (giggles)
-Seokwoo: (hugs her and lifts her up) There's a lot of people, and we won't have time alone... So, I do that to gain some attention (smiles)

-Momo: (shy) It's hard for me to handle you when you are too direct

-Momo: (shy) It's hard for me to handle you when you are too direct... (hides her face on your chest)