CHAPTER 12

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip until you return back home-

-Seokwoo: I'm back at home~ (throws yourself at the couch) Momoring, where are you?

How weird, she isn't here? Did she leave? I thought that she would be with her heat still. I head to her room and check that she has really left... How dangerous, the scent is strong here, so that means that she's still with the heat.

I should try to look for her, I need to find her cause it's really dangerous to be outside and alone during the heat. I transform into my spirit soul and try to follow her scent.

A bear is not that good to follow a scent, but since it is really strong, I won't have any problem to find her. I leave our house and head to the forest, the scent is really strong here.

Soon, I spot some guys surrounding something, I approach them as silently as possible and find Momo in the middle of all them. I should had expected this...

I have no option but to attack them all in order to rescue Momo, it seems like she recognises me because once they are gone she throws herself at me.

-Momo: Seokwoo, Seokwoo-yah! (hugs you)
-Seokwoo: (transforms back to your human form) Yah Momo! What are you doing outside?! You are still with the heat, why are you here?

-Momo: Seokwoo, Seokwoo-yah! (hugs you) -Seokwoo: (transforms back to your human form) Yah Momo! What are you doing outside?! You are still with the heat, why are you here?

-Momo: (hugs you even tighter) Seokwoo...
-Seokwoo: Hey! Stop being weird! (separates from her)
-Momo: Seokwoo... Seokwoo... (starts tearing)
-Seokwoo: What happens? Stop saying my name and tell me what happens so that I can help you... Let's go back home. C'mon... (starts walking ahead)
-Momo: (pulls your sleeve)
-Seokwoo: Momo... (sighs) C'mon, I'm tired from the trip... I'm willing to head to sleep-
-Momo: (gets closer and pecks your lips)

 I'm willing to head to sleep--Momo: (gets closer and pecks your lips)

(A: Imagine its Momo and you)

-Momo: Seokwoo...
-Seokwoo: (sighs) Let's go back home, Momo.
-Momo: But-
-Seokwoo: I'll be heading to sleep, if you don't want to come along, then remain here, I don't care.
-Momo: I just kissed you!
-Seokwoo: (stops walking and turns around) I know.
-Momo: And why aren't you answering properly?! It was my first kiss! (tearing) You know how have I felt while you were gone?
-Seokwoo: I had an important meeting, I got into trouble. I can't just focus on you... You just are going through the heat, I don't belive in anything you say right now.
-Momo: You are an idiot! (walks ahead you)

Tch... Does she think that she can do whatever she wants with me just because she's with the heat? Once I get into my rut, I won't even get close to her... Tch.

-Momo: I hate you...
-Seokwoo: I'm not affected, you are with the heat, so you are probably saying stuff that you don't mean. Don't worry, I won't take it into account.
-Momo: That's what I hate the most right now!
-Seokwoo: Can't you be clear?
-Momo: I was serious about everything, Seokwoo I needed you. No, I still need you!
-Seokwoo: What do you want me to do?! Do you want me to have sex with you?! Please Momo, we are best friends!
-Momo: Who said that I wanted to keep on being best friends with you?!

 No, I still need you!-Seokwoo: What do you want me to do?! Do you want me to have sex with you?! Please Momo, we are best friends!-Momo: Who said that I wanted to keep on being best friends with you?!

-Seokwoo: Ugh, this is giving me a hard headache! (sighs) Is this a new way of teasing me? Or are you trying to confess?
-Momo: I like you.
-Seokwoo: You like me?!
-Momo: I like you idiot! (pissed)
-Seokwoo: Fine!
-Momo: Why do you yell at me for liking you? It's already hard for me to do this because I'm dying of embarrassment...
-Seokwoo: I don't know, I just don't know how to deal with this. Why do you like me?
-Momo: Why do you ask about that?
-Seokwoo: I don't know (sighs) I'm tired, I don't trust myself right now...
-Momo: I'm sorry.
-Seokwoo: Why are you apologising now?
-Momo: Because I'm being selfish right now, I missed you so much that I couldn't help but to confess. I understand that you are tired, I'll allow you to sleep now...
-Seokwoo: You are making me the bad guy by saying so... (approaches her) I understand you too, okay? It must have been hard for you to deal with your heat without me... I mean, just in case that your feelings for me are real.
-Momo: (smiles) Here's the sweet boy that I like (caress your cheek)
-Seokwoo: (embarrassed) I'm sorry for being rude with you...
-Momo: (chuckles) It's okay, I can't stay angry at you anyway. I hate the fact that I had to fall for you...
-Seokwoo: Am I really that irritating?
-Momo: I've done naughty stuff while thinking of you...
-Seokwoo: (blushes) A-Ah, I see...
-Momo: But it's nothing compared to have you here right now (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Now that I'm here, can I do something to help you?
-Momo: (hugs you) I don't need an answer, but let me stay and cuddle you for a while... I have the urge to have you close to me right now.
-Seokwoo: This is awkward for me, but I'll allow you to cause I promised to help you (smiles)

-Momo: Thank you (chuckles) This makes me happy. Can we head to your room? I can cuddle with you while you sleep and rest from your trip.
-Seokwoo: What?! (embarrassed) You want to sleep with me?!
-Momo: (nods) Please~ I just want to hug you... And look at you, maybe caressing your cheeks and stroking your soft hair too... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (gulps) Are you aware that you are asking a boy to sleep with him?
-Momo: I'm a grown up woman, I know what I'm doing... And in sure about this, I want to do it, I want to sleep with you, Hye Seokwoo (serious)
-Seokwoo: Don't say it like that please, its so embarrassing for me... (looks down ashamed)
-Momo: Aigo... You are seriously a shy boy (chuckles) I thought that noble guys were more confident.
-Seokwoo: Let's head to my room already, please... (walks ahead)
-Momo: Someone seems unable to wait~ (smirks and follows you)