CHAPTER 20

MOMO'S POV
-Time skip three days later-

I'm currently in the kitchen along Sana preparing breakfast for everyone, when suddenly Minyeon appears while holding what seems to be two letters.

-Miyeon: Unnie! Unnie!
-Sana: What is it, Miyeon-ah? (smiles)
-Momo: Breakfast is not ready yet, did you call Namjoon and Seokwoo?
-Miyeon: I did, but before I returned, a messenger came and gave me this two letters (smiles) One is for Namjoon oppa, and the other one is for Sana unnie (rises the letter to her)
-Sana: (stops what she was doing) Letter? (picks it up) I wonder... Who wrote me? (smiles)
-Momo: (smirks) Why do you look so excited? Is it that boy?

 Who wrote me? (smiles)-Momo: (smirks) Why do you look so excited? Is it that boy?

-Sana: Shh... I need concentration (opens the envelope and starts reading)
-Miyeon: What does it say? (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, what is it? (curious)
-Sana: (starts jumping excited and hugs the letter) He wrote me!
-Miyeon: Is from Junkyu oppa? (smiles)
-Momo: (takes the letter and starts reading it) Why are you so excited about it? It talks about butterflies? And what's with this... Is it Japanese?
-Sana: Oh! How did you know?
-Momo: Seokwoo taught me (smiles) But I don't understand this... It literally means "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" (confused)
-Miyeon: Why is he talking about the moon?
-Sana: That's not what he meant (chuckles) In Japanese, you use that sentence to say "I love you" (smiles) So he basically confessed...
-Miyeon: Ohhh~ That's so romantic! I'll find a noble to have him writing me letters too! (chuckles) And we'll kiss all the day (does duck face)
-Momo: You are too young for that (laughs) Start preparing the table... Sana-ya, what are you going to do now? I mean... He said that he loves you (smiles)
-Sana: I'll wait for him to come here... Just how this fragment of "The uncompleted butterfly", he'll find the way towards me... Because we are fated to be together (chuckles)
-Momo: (smiles) Your relationship is way too romantic... But I'm happy that you are that into each other. I hope he comes to visit you soon.
-Sana: I hope so too (smiles widely)
-Namjoon: Why is it so noisy here?
-Miyeon: You received a letter! And Sana unnie too (smiles)
-Namjoon: Really?! (starts reading his letter while smiling widely) Jin...
-Sana: Is it my brother?
-Namjoon: (nods) They are at the herbivorous territory... Apparently they'll try to convince Namkyu.
-Seokwoo: That will be impossible (sighs and takes a seat) Namkyu is really stubborn.

-Momo: (smiles and takes a seat next to you) Your brother Junkyu said that will try to visit us soon, there's not enough rooms

-Momo: (smiles and takes a seat next to you) Your brother Junkyu said that will try to visit us soon, there's not enough rooms... Maybe we should start sharing a room, don't you think? (smirks)
-Seokwoo: (embarrassed) You can share with Sana and I can share with my brother...
-Momo: (pouts)
-Miyeon: Junkyu oppa can sleep with me too! I want him to explain me about those butterflies and the moon (smiles)
-Namjoon: You shouldn't interrupt adults' conversations... Plus, you are too young to talk about sleeping with anyone... (sighs)
-Sana: Junkyu, if he comes... He'll share room with me (determined)
-Momo: That's it, claim what's yours tiger! (joking)
-Everyone: (burst out laughing)
-Seokwoo: Not to be a mood breaker, but we should start eating... I need to leave to the city.

I get up and head to my room in order to get dressed properly, today I have to patrol while Jihoon remains at the military building.

-Momo: I'm coming along you (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Why? You could stay with Sana and Miyeon... Also Namjoon (smiles)
-Momo: So? I prefer to work with you... Now, we are official? (shy)
-Seokwoo: Aigo Momoring, the day just started and you are already talking about it... (chuckles)
-Momo: Of course! I want to have everything clear... Are we going out? Or are we just best friends who kissed?
-Seokwoo: Hmm... You are mine, and I'm yours (smiles and srughs)
-Momo: That sounds wonderful, but it's not what I asked for (pouts)
-Seokwoo: Okay, okay... Momo, you are my girlfriend (smiles) So, I'm your boyfriend.
-Momo: It's official, then! (starts jumping in tiny) I love you! (throws herself into your arms)
-Seokwoo: You are a giant baby... (laughs) Cute.
-Momo: (pecks your lips) You are the cute one, here... Now, let's patrol and save the city from any kind of danger (determined)

-Seokwoo: Sure, let's go! -Momo: (intertwines her hand with yours) My hands are tiny compared to yours

-Momo: (intertwines her hand with yours) My hands are tiny compared to yours... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Well, this way its easier to make sure that you'll never let go my hand... (chuckles)
-Momo: Are you trying to copy your brother? (laughs)
-Seokwoo: Was it that obvious? (pouts)
-Momo: (chuckles and nods) It's okay... Its not as if I loved that chessy stuff. Its better how we act normally... We are best friends, but we are also a couple, I think that we have the best kind of relationship possible (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Aigo, you are right (kisses her) Let's go... Jihoon is probably worried because we are not there yet...
-Momo: He would do anything for you, you are like his idol, so it's okay (smiles)

We leave our property and starts heading to the city's center, actually everyone is looking at us. Before it was just rumors, but it has turned out to be true, Momo and I are officially a couple.

-Momo: Everyone looks at us... (shy)
-Seokwoo: It's okay... Now I'll stop receiving stupid marriage proposals. I'm all yours (chuckles)
-Momo: (smiles) Seokwoo-yah...
-Seokwoo: Hmm?
-Momo: To make it totally official... Would you like to meet my parents? But like in a reunion to announce them that we are together or something like that.
-Seokwoo: Sure, that would be nice. I don't see them since the first day that I arrived here... (smiles) Since the first day that we met.
-Momo: Yeah, it was intense... (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: Since that moment, we really started to form part of each other's lives... Our story is nice.
-Momo: Indeed it is, but it just started (smiles)
-Seokwoo: That's right, there's still a long way to go for us... (pecks her cheek)

(A: Imagine it's Momo and you)