CHAPTER 23

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip until night-

-Momo: So, that's the problem right now... What are we going to do?
-Jin: Namjoon and I are sleeping together in one room (smiles)
-Sana: And Junkyu and I too! (blushing but determined)
-Mina: I can sleep with Miyeonie (smiles)
-Junkyu: (smiles) It's easy then, my brother and Momo sleep together.
-Momo: (smirks) I'll do the effort then...
-Seokwoo: Isn't this what you wanted since the beginning? (rolls your eyes)

Everyone then starts heading towards their respectives rooms since we already finished having dinner. It's a little bit weird for me to sleep with Momo, it gets me really nervous.

-Momo: We don't sleep together since I had the heat... (smiles) I'm so happy that I could vomit happiness right now.
-Seokwoo: That's a too extreme way to put it, but I understand you (chuckles and lays down)
-Momo: (lays next to you and covers the two of you with the blanket)
-Seokwoo: Well... Goodnight Momo.

-Momo: Already?!-Seokwoo: I don't know what to say right now, sorry

-Momo: Already?!
-Seokwoo: I don't know what to say right now, sorry... That was what first came to my mind.
-Momo: We are too awkward, we reassemble two sticks put together under a blanket. We don't look like a couple at all...
-Seokwoo: Then... Should we try to sleep like a couple?
-Momo: (nods) I think we should. Let's see, extend your arm...
-Seokwoo: Uh yeah...
-Momo: And then I lay my head there so I'm closer to you (smiles)

We try that position, but then after some minutes my arm start getting tensed to the point that it's hard for me to sense it.

-Seokwoo: Momo...
-Momo: Hmmm?
-Seokwoo: I don't feel my arm...
-Momo: Sorry! (gets up)
-Seokwoo: It's okay... (smiles) Maybe we should try the spoon?
-Momo: Sure (smiles)

The spoon position sounded like a nice idea, but just when we tried, although we were more comfortable, I kept on having Momo's hair in my mouth.

-Momo: We need another change, right?
-Seokwoo: Yeah, please...
-Momo: Let's just sleep looking at each other... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Okay.

We lay down looking at each other but keeping a distance between us. Momo looks a little bit awkward with this one...

-Seokwoo: You look awkward...
-Momo: I can't sleep if you are looking at me like that... Maybe if we close the gap, it'll be easier.
-Seokwoo: Nice idea... (gets closer to Momo)

And then, everything intertwines, our arms, our legs, we are like two puzzle pieces. Also, we feel each other's breathing... Maybe this is a little bit too much close to sleep.

-Momo: (sighs and pouts)
-Seokwoo: (gets out of bed) I know, I know... This is harder than what we thought (checks the time) It's still really dark outside... I'm sure that it's really later already, and we are not sleeping yet.
-Momo: It's okay, I'm sure that the other two couples are not sleeping yet neither.
-Seokwoo: I think they know what positions to use...

-Momo: I didn't mean because of the positions

-Momo: I didn't mean because of the positions... (shy looks down) They are probably doing it... Both Sana and Junkyu, have the rut and the heat anyway.
-Seokwoo: Oh... (embarrassed) Do you want a cup of tea?
-Momo: Sure... We need something to help us to sleep after everything that we've gone through (sighs)

We leave our room and head towards the living room to take the tea. It's really embarrassing what happened to us tonight... I don't remember having this problem when Momo was with her heat.

-Momo: (takes a sip of tea) I'm really frustrated...
-Seokwoo: Me too... (looks down)

We then remain in silence and hear noises from the second floor, Momo was right, they are not sleeping. But it's not the same reason as us...

-Momo: They seem to be having fun... (smiles shyly)
-Seokwoo: Yeah... (avoids looking at her in the eyes)
-Momo: (thinking) I can't tell him to do it as well... Its too embarrassing, that's something that must happen by itself.
-Seokwoo: (thinking) How embarrassing, its like there's a pressure telling me that we should be doing the same... (blushes and finished the tea) Momo, do you want to-
-Momo: I do! (determined)
-Seokwoo: (nods)

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Seokwoo: That one is beautiful right? (smiles)
-Momo: (nods) The starts are brilliant tonight... Not to mention the moon.
-Seokwoo: You mean "tsuki ga kirei desu ne?" (which means I love you)
-Momo: That's what Junkyu wrote Sana... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: You know what does it mean?! (surprised)
-Momo: (nods) I love you (smiles)

 (smiles) -Seokwoo: You know what does it mean?! (surprised) -Momo: (nods) I love you (smiles)

-Seokwoo: Exactly... (smiles and intertwines your hand with her while looking at the sky) Stargazing was a good idea after all, don't you think?
-Momo: (smiles and lays her head on your shoulder) Yeah, it's so relaxing and romantic... I like when we do this kind of things.
-Seokwoo: Me too! (chuckles) I feel so calmed with you Momo...
-Momo: It's like we are a married couple, don't you think? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Hmmm, something similar, I guess... (smiles)
-Momo: It would just rest to have kids and form a family...
-Seokwoo: Kids?
-Momo: Don't you want?
-Seokwoo: Hmmm... Not right now, there's a war about to come. I wouldn't like to leave my pregnant wife, you know?
-Momo: I'm not your wife yet (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I know, that's something that we should solve too... (smirks)
-Momo: (chuckles) It hasn't been too much since we started dating idiot.
-Seokwoo: That's right... (looks down) But I love you Momo, I'm really sure that I don't want anyone else but you to be with be forever.
-Momo: I feel like that too (kisses your neck)
-Seokwoo: That tickles (chuckles)
-Momo: (hugs your arm) Let's get married and have a family after the war, then...
-Seokwoo: Hmm... That sounds nice, let's do that.
-Momo: Really?! (excited)
-Seokwoo: (nods)
-Momo: I'll officially be your wife! (jumps on you)

Suddenly, we realize the position we were in at the moment. Momo above of me, above my hips to be more exacted. With the giant moon behind her.

Without saying anything, I just kissed her and then lift her up to bring her to our room. Tonight we are just gonna go with the flow and see what happens...