CHAPTER 19

SEOKWOO'S POV
What the hell am I doing? Did I just confess my feelings for Momo? Why now... Is it because I'm afraid that I'll regret not being honest with her? I'm actually really afraid...

This rebellion against the king puts all of us in extreme danger. What if I actually die and I never get to tell her how do I feel? Momo is my best friend, but it hurts me to say that she's only that... I clearly have fallen for her.

-Seokwoo: Look... You are my best friend, you make me laugh, and help me whenever I ask you too. You are also there every time that I need comfort... (smiles) But, it hurts me to be just friends. I want more... I like being loved by you.

 I like being loved by you

-Momo: Seokwoo... (tearing up)
-Seokwoo: Aigo, don't cry... (sighs) I just wanted to make sure that I enjoyed the present because you never know what future holds.
-Momo: Still... It has been the best thing that you have ever said (holds your hand) I even thought that you looked cool...
-Seokwoo: I thought that I looked cool all the time?
-Momo: (smiles) You are cute.
-Seokwoo: Huh, taking revenge... I've got it (smirks and gets up)
-Momo: Where are you going?
-Seokwoo: I'll just go for a walk... I'll take the rest of the day off (smiles)
-Momo: (gets up and approaches you) Can I join you?
-Seokwoo: Why? You should stay to help Sana in case that she needs anything.
-Momo: Sana is really nice... But, I prefer you (chuckles) Can I go? (pouts)
-Seokwoo: Hmm... Nope (teasing)
-Momo: What?! Fine, but pay me for staying here to attend our guests... (smirks)
-Seokwoo: What is it this time? A new dress? A bracelet? Maybe... A book? What do you want? (smiles)
-Momo: (points to your lips) That's what I want... (smirks) But, a proper kiss.
-Seokwoo: Hmm... (nods and leans in to kiss her)
-Momo: (steps backwards) Wait, are you seriously accepting?! (surprised)
-Seokwoo: It's what you asked in exchange, right? (smirks and chuckles)
-Momo: Yeah... But it would be our first kiss... I want it to be special (shy)
-Seokwoo: (holds her face between your hands) Momoring...
-Momo: (staring into your eyes)
-Seokwoo: (kisses her forehead) You are too cute... I'll see you later.
-Momo: (pulls you closer and leans in) I actually have changed my mind... I want it...
-Seokwoo: Momo... (laughs)
-Momo: Can you please just kiss me, idiot? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (kisses her)

 (laughs)-Momo: Can you please just kiss me, idiot? (smiles)-Seokwoo: (kisses her)

(A: Imagine it's Momo and you)

-Momo: (looks at you and smiles)
-Seokwoo: (smiles) I'll be going now, okay?
-Momo: (nods) I'll see you later (smiles and waves)

God... My father will be really mad at me once he discovers the girl that I'm going out with. But I don't know why, I just feel like I don't care about his opinion. Its my life, and I love her. Its something really simple... I love Momo.

MOMO'S POV
It happened, he really likes me back, we have even kissed! We have kissed and he confessed! What started as a scolding session turned to be one of the most special moments in my life...

I'm sorry for Sana cause some minutes ago, I was complaining about how slow and oblivious Seokwoo was. Now, he's the perfect man in my eyes... God, how embarrassing. How will I face him once he returns?

Should I start looking for a sweet nickname to call him from now on? Or am I rushing everything too much? Ah, I can't belive it!

-Namjoon: Did Seokwoo already leave?
-Momo: Ah, yeah... Wait, he's going for the walk along you?
-Namjoon: (nods) He'll teach me some hidden paths that can be used in case that something happens (smiles) The Hye clan is really the best for this stuff.

-Momo: Ah I see (smiles) Well, have fun guys

-Momo: Ah I see (smiles) Well, have fun guys... But make sure to arrive on time to help with dinner, okay?
-Namjoon: Don't worry, we won't be too much time outside. Plus, my sister is here, so she's my responsibility... I can't let her with you and Sana all the time.
-Momo: Don't worry for Miyeon-ssi, she's a sweetheart (chuckles)
-Namjoon: You haven't spent too much time her yet (laughs) Well, I'll be leaving, I don't want to make your boyfriend wait.
-Momo: He's not-- How do you know? (confused)
-Namjoon: I was the one who encouraged him to confess (chuckles) But it was already pretty obvious that he liked you.
-Momo: I own my life to you! (bows) Thanks for telling him to take a step further, I'm really thankful! (chuckles)
-Namjoon: You must love him a lot as well (surprised) It's nice to know that this world is feel with such a beautiful and pure feeling (leaves)

So it was thanks to him, huh? Of course he needed one last help to dare and ask me out... Wait. He didn't ask me out, he didn't ask me out! He just confessed and kissed me... We are not an official couple, what is this?!

-Sana: Momoring~ (approaches her in the garden) Miyeon is busy playing... Would you like to continue our talk? (smiles)
-Momo: (smiles) He kissed me... He kissed me but he didn't ask me out! (pouts)
-Sana: (chuckles) It's okay, don't worry... He'll ask you out soon.
-Momo: Being in love is weird, right? (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, it's like you suddenly feel like everything is so intense and you can't hold all the emotions inside you. That's why you feel a pressure in your chest...

-Momo: Oh woah, that was really poetic and romantic

-Momo: Oh woah, that was really poetic and romantic... I feel like I could had never been able to describe it that way (chuckles)
-Sana: How would you do it, then?
-Momo: Hmm... What I feel around Seokwoo is just that I'm home. I feel like im protected, and that someone cares for me... (smiles) Seokwoo loves me without taking into account if I'm wearing an expensive dress or not. He just loves me... Something as simple as that, he loves me. And I love him (smiles)