CHAPTER 16

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip two days later-

I'm currently in the office working along Jihoon while Momo is taking a day off. She has mentioned a few times that she would like to check on her parents, so that's why I gave her free time today.

-Jihoon: Sir, I want to apologise for the trouble that I caused some days ago.
-Seokwoo: Well, it's true that you shouldn't had told anyone about my relationship with Momo. They even thought that we were going to get married, and believe me, that pressure is too much.
-Jihoon: I'm sorry, I really am (bows) Is something that I can do for the both of you as a payback?
-Seokwoo: No, that won't be necessary. Just keep on working hard and never do the same mistake (smiles)

 Just keep on working hard and never do the same mistake (smiles)

-Jihoon: Yes, sir! (bows again)

Just when we finished our talk, one of the guards outside arrives panting to us. Is there something going on?

-Guard: Sir... A letter from your brother... Arrived (hands it to you) Since it comes from Hye Junkyu, I thought... I thought it could be important.
-Seokwoo: Thank you (smiles) I'll make it up for your effort later. Good job!
-Guard: (nods and leaves)
-Seokwoo: I'll be in my office reading this, now you are in charge here, okay? Just call me if something heavy happens...
-Jihoon: Yeah, take your time, sir! (smiles)

I then head to my office and close the door so I can totally focus on the letter received. I wonder why did he write. He visited us not too much ago. What's going on?

"Dear little brother,

You might be wondering why am I writing you since I visited not too much ago. The thing is that I have something big on mind and I need your collaboration.

What you are about to read, will probably shock you, but we need you to accept and help us. We are planning a revolution, yes, against the King. This society is not fair except for the nobles, but you already noticed that, right?

I know that Momo is someone special to you, and I wouldn't like to threat you by revealing her real identity. I just want to offer you the possibility of giving her and her people, the chance to live a proper life with dignity. Will you accept?

Our Prince is by our side, this has been planned thoroughly along him. You are not the only one with secrets, Seokwoo-yah. I have fallen for the princess, is there a worst sin than that?

In around a week, our princess will reach the carnivorous territory along Namjoon, who's Jin's lover. I think that by now, you'll be already freaking out.