CHAPTER 10

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time some months later-

-Seokwoo: Lot of people enjoying coming here for picnics... I can't belive that today I have a day off (chuckles)
-Momo: You've been working hard, you deserve it (smiles) The waterfalls are so beautiful...
-Seokwoo: Indeed they are (smiles) I think that we could sit around here so we hear the water fall while eating, right?
-Momo: Sounds nice (smiles and helps you to set everything) So... Are you hungry?
-Seokwoo: Yup! I'm craving to taste what you cooked today (smiles)
-Momo: (chuckles) You can start eating already...
-Seonwoo: (starts eating) God Momo, your hands are magic or something... Its delicious!
-Momo: (smiles and stares at you)

-Seokwoo: (notices her) What happens? Do I have something in my face?-Momo: No, no

-Momo: No, no... (smiles) Nothing.
-Seokwoo: You are acting weird... Is everything okay? (smirks) Or did you put something on the food to trick me?
-Momo: I didn't put anything, idiot! (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: Then?
-Momo: Nothing... Just, that I felt like looking at you (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Is this a new type of teasing?
-Momo: It's not... (lays down)
-Seokwoo: Hey, aren't you going to eat?
-Momo: I'm full just by seeing you eat (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: Aigo, are you listening to yourself? You sounded so cheesy right now! (laughs)
-Momo: I know... (closes her eyes)
-Seokwoo: Momoring... (gets closer to her) Today is our day off, we shouldn't spend it sleeping.
-Momo: (opens her eyes) Do you have something better on mind? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Hmm... Not really. But since we are here-
-Momo: I want a boyfriend.
-Seokwoo: (chokes on air) What?! So suddenly?!
-Momo: (sits with her shoulder touching yours) After we headed to the theatre that day, I realised how much I want that kind of relationship with someone (smiles) It sounds stupid... But don't make fun of me because of it, please.
-Seokwoo: Why would I make fun of you because of that? It's something normal...

-Momo: It's a relief then (smiles and starts eating) -Seokwoo: But

-Seokwoo: But... Did you say that you want a boyfriend because you have someone on mind, or just because you want to fall in love?
-Momo: Hmm... Does it matter? (smirks)
-Seokwoo: It does... I mean, you would had told me if you liked someone. We are best friends, right?
-Momo:... (sighs) Exactly, we are best friends.
-Seokwoo: (smiles) Then... I wish you find someone soon.
-Momo: I wish the same to you (smiles)
-Seokwoo: But I didn't say that I want a girlfriend? (confused)
-Momo: I know that you want one.
-Seokwoo: Why are you so sure about it?
-Momo: Because of the way that you treat me... (shy)
-Seokwoo: W-What? (embarrassed)
-Momo: (looks at you) Do you think that the social status matters when it comes to love?
-Seokwoo: I don't think so... You should be able to lover whoever you want.
-Momo: Exactly... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: All of this is weird... (chuckles and looks away)
-Momo: Seokwoo-yah, ill be with the heat soon...
-Seokwoo: What?!
-Momo: And I don't have a boyfriend or something like that, so... I'll remain locked in our house, okay? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: But I also live there, Momo.
-Momo: I know... That's why, I apologise if something ever happens in the following days (sighs) It's embarrassing for me to tell you this, but if someone has to deal with me during the heat, I want you to be that someone.
-Seokwoo: (blushes) Are you confessing?!
-Momo: I am not, idiot~ (smiles shyly) Why would I confess to my best friend? I'm just saying that you are the only one that I trust.
-Seokwoo: Ah, I see... (smiles) Then, don't worry. I'll take care of you when that happens.
-Momo: Thank you, you are so kind (chuckles)

-Time skip two days later-

-Seokwoo: Momo, I need to talk with you...
-Momo: What is it?
-Seokwoo: Uhm... I know that you are starting with the heat and its really dangerous, but...
-Momo: But?
-Seokwoo: But I have to leave to the capital for some days... (sighs)

-Momo: Why? -Seokwoo: I don't know, the Prince will gather the three military head so I guess that it's a big issue and that I can't miss it

-Momo: Why?
-Seokwoo: I don't know, the Prince will gather the three military head so I guess that it's a big issue and that I can't miss it.
-Momo: (forces a smiles) It's okay. Leave to the capital.
-Seokwoo: Are you sure?
-Momo: Yeah! (places her hands on your shoulders) I'll be okay on my own, I'll protect our castle (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: Okay... If something ever happens, send a letter and I'll come, okay?
-Momo: That won't be necessary, but thanks for worrying about me.
-Seokwoo: We are best friends, of course I worry about you (smiles and pats her head) My carriage will be here this afternoon, so I'll start packing.
-Momo: (nods)

I feel a little bit bad for doing this cause I promise to protect her while she was with her heat. However, she'll need to deal with that issue by herself. I hope that nothing happens and that she remains peacefully at home.

-Time skip until afternoon-

-Seokwoo: Momoring, my carriage is here, so I'll be leaving, okay?
-Momo: (opens her room door) Have a safe trip, I hope it is not too much to handle (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Thank you (chuckles) Take care of yourself and the house while I'm not around, okay? (pats her head)
-Momo: (grabs your hand)
-Seokwoo: What happens?
-Momo: Nothing, nothing... A friendly handshake, that's all (fake smiles)
-Seokwoo: (nods and smiles) See you!
-Momo: (nods) See you, Seokwoo...

I then leave our house and cross the garden towards the awaiting carriage. I'm really worried about this meeting, if it includes the Prince, its something serious.

But, in another hand, I'm really excited cause I'll finally meet my brothers again. I have a lot to ask them, how have they been during this half year? Have they dealed with any problem? Have they met someone special?

There's a lot to talk about... I can't wait to reach the capital. However, leaving Momo here worries me at the same time. This is actually really complicated, I don't know if I'm haply or sad right now...