CHAPTER 4

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

-Jihoon: The breakfast is ready, you can sit and start eating whenever you wish (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Oh woah, all of this without even saying "good morning"? (chuckles)
-Jihoon: I'm sorry! (bows) Good morning sir.
-Seokwoo: Don't be that formal! And it was a joke, a joke! Don't take everything I say seriously... (smiles and starts eating) This house is huge.
-Jihoon: Indeed it is (eats too)
-Seokwoo: Do you have another house? Where did you live before coming here?
-Jihoon: With my family (smiles) I was still a student in the military academy, when I was called to serve you.

-Seokwoo: You didn't finish the instruction?!-Jihoon: I didn't

-Jihoon: I didn't...
-Seokwoo: You should return then, I mean, if something ever happened, you have to be able to fight properly (smiles) Why were you chosen to serve me if you didn't graduate, yet?
-Jihoon: They chose me because I know how to do chores. I know that I'm not what you expected sir, and I totally understand if you ever decide to replace me... (looks down)
-Seokwoo: (places your hand on his shoulder) I don't want anyone else, but you need to finish your training (smiles) We'll head to the military station, and I'll do all the paper to send you back to the academy.
-Jihoon: But, you'll be left alone, without an assistant.
-Seokwoo: It's okay, I can do it by myself (chuckles) I'll survive without an assistant. Don't worry and focus on doing your best there, okay?
-Jihoon: Thank you, sir! (bows and smiles)

With that said, we both finished having breakfast and got ready to leave. Today is my first day as the official military head, I'm nervous but also really excited.

As we walk through the streets everyone bows and greet us, it's hard to belive how we are treated. I'm sure that Namkyu is enjoying this a lot. How is he doing? And what about Junkyu hyung?

-Jihoon: We are here (opens the door)
-Seokwoo: (enters the building)

When I enter the building, I bump into soldiers bowing at me ready to receive any order. For the moment, I'll ask them to check if everything is under control and make sure that there's not a disturb.

-Seokwoo: I want you to take care of the citizens and make sure to keep the thieves under control. If something gets put of control, call me.
-Everyone: Yeah!
-Seokwoo: And now, I'll do all the paper work to send you to the military academy (smiles)
-Jihoon: Thank you (smiles) I'm really thankful for what you are doing, I would have never imagined that one of the great members from the Hye Clan, would be this kind.
-Seokwoo: We are all humans, there's no difference between you and me (chuckles)

The rest of the morning passes by pretty calmed, nothing to attend and nothing to do

The rest of the morning passes by pretty calmed, nothing to attend and nothing to do. This is actually a little bit boring and different from what I expected...

Since I have everyone under my orders, I don't have anything left to do. Maybe I can take the chance to go for a walk and eat something...

I leave the building and start heading to a restaurant, soon a lot of people approaches me to serve me.

-Seokwoo: Thank you (smiles)
-Waitress: Hye-nim, you are even more handsome in person (smiles) Everyone is wondering who will you end up married.
-Seokwoo: I think that I'm still young for that... (chuckles)
-Waitress: Of course, but having dates with you must be something wonderful! A fantasy came true (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I think you all have a wrong idea of me... (chuckles)
-???: Exactly, this guy is just someone from a rich family who's trying to make his father proud, right? (places the food in the table)
-Seokwoo: You!
-Waitress: Do you know her? (surprised)
-Seokwoo: Uh... No, not really.
-???: (smirks) What is someone like you doing here?
-Seokwoo: That's actually the question that I'm supposed to do. You belong to-
-???: Shhh...
-Seokwoo: Did you just "sshhh" me?!
-Waitress: Yah, Momo, apologise to him. He's a special customer...
-Seokwoo: Oh, Momo? (smiles)
-Momo: Now it's not interesting anymore... (sighs) I am sorry, customer-nim.
-Seokwoo: You don't mean it... (chuckles)
-Momo: You are right, I don't.
-Waitress: Enough! Do you want me to fire you?! You are making him uncomfortable! (to you) Forgive her please, she's new here and she's doesn't know what she's doing... We'll fire her so-
-Seokwoo: No, let her be. Actually, Momo-ssi, why don't you eat along me? (smiles) I need to talk with you.
-Momo: Sure (sits next to you)

-Seokwoo: Serve her something too, please

-Waitress: But she's a worker here and she's still needs to finish her turn...
-Seokwoo: (looks at the waitress) Serve her something too, please.
-Waitress: (sighs and bows) Y-Yes, sir.
-Momo: It's the first time that someone will serve me (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: I see... (starts eating)
-Momo:...
-Seokwoo: What? Aren't you going to eat?
-Momo: You said that you had to talk with me, so spill it out.
-Seokwoo: This is not the place, neither a good timing... It was to be, private.
-Momo: I won't do anything weird with you, just so you know.
-Seokwoo: I would never ask you to, anyway (rolls your eyes) Start eating, c'mon... Its not the same when it gets cold.
-Momo: (starts eating) Why are you... Treating me like this?
-Seokwoo: Because I had the impression that she was not treating you correctly, it's just a lesson.
-Momo: Oh... You actually care for the poor people? It's something hard to believe...
-Seokwoo: Belive me, if I didn't, you would be jailed right now (drinks) Ah, this tastes good!
-Momo: In any case, thank you for the meal... But the deal is still up, right?
-Seokwoo: Of course, if not you won't forgive me... (srughs and smiles)

-Momo: You are really different from the last military head

-Seokwoo: Thank you, its the best compliment that I have ever received.
-Momo: (smiles) Okay! (gets up)
-Seokwoo: What are you doing?
-Momo: I have taken a decision...
-Seokwoo:... (keeps eating)
-Momo: (points at you) I'll be your friend!