CHAPTER 11

MOMO'S POV
-Time skip a day later-

-Momo: (moans) Seokwoo... Seokwoo-yah... (touching herself) I need you... I need you inside me... Seokwoo! (comes)

I remain panting while laying on my bed and thinking about what's going on during this last days. Seokwoo and I became really good friends, but we've done stuff that friends doesn't do.

I don't know why is it so hard for him to realise that. At this point I'm really desperate, I him for myself, I want him to go a little bit further. I wanted him to spend my heat here...

But now that he's gone, I'm doing this shameful thing while thinking about him. I'm really embarrassed right now. And it hurts a lot... Heat hurts a lot when you don't have a mate.

Although I should actually be thankful that he's not around. If he was here, I don't think that I would be able to hold my desire back. I would probably take advantage of him... And that's not what I want.

Ugh, but this hurts... It hurts a lot to be sexual frustrated. I need Seokwoo, I need him back... He promised to take care of me! He's a liar! And without noticing, I start crying...

I hate the heat because of this, you are never on your senses and you have constant mood changes. Maybe if he was here, my heat wouldn't be that strong. Who knows.

SEOKWOO'S POV

Today is the meeting and I don't really know what to expect. We are in the capital heading to the respective military building. I'm a little bit intimidated if I'm honest.

I enter the building and spot Namkyu hyung along what seems to be his assistant. He spots me and extends his hand for a handshake. He's as cold as I remembered, god.

-Namkyu: How have you been?
-Seokwoo: I've been really good (smiles)

-Namkyu: That's nice cause once you leave this place, you won't be that good

-Seokwoo: What do you mean, hyung?
-Namkyu: What I mean is that you messed up as a military head and that you need to improve.
-Someone: Wait in this room for the Prince's arrival.
-Both: Yeah...

I don't understand what does he mean, I've done my best and worked hard along Momo to protect everyone in the carnivorous territory.

-Namkyu: (takes a seat)
-Seokwoo: (imitates him)
-Jin: (opens the door) Good afternoon gentlemen... (smiles)
-Both: Your highness (notice Junkyu)
-Jin: (smirks) Kyu...
-Junkyu: Hey there, how have you been, you brats? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Hyung! (runs towards him and hugs him) I didn't know that you would be coming today... Its been so long, right? (smiles)
-Junkyu: I started working today, so I didn't know about this meeting neither (chuckles) Namkyu...
-Namkyu: Hyung...
-Junkyu: (extends his hand for a handshake) You are still as cold as always, huh?
-Namkyu: This is a serious meeting...
-Jin: Well, let's get started then (smiles) This meeting is hold annually, in order to be informed by the military heads about the situation at the different territories... I'll then write an inform and pass it to my father.
-Both: Yeah, sir...
-Jin: So, let's start with the herbivorous territory... Any incident? Something new?
-Namkyu: Not really, pretty calmed... Just a few incidents during the mating season... Some carnivorous crossed the frontier without identification. (glares at Seokwoo)
-Seokwoo: (gulps) I-I can explain...
-Jin: Yeah, give us the reason... You know how dangerous are those kind of mistakes.
-Seokwoo: The military academy keeps on sending the rookies to my territory... They are young and with no experience, its really easy to trick them with false identifications. I propose for the academy to be much more strict...

-Jin: Hmmm

-Jin: Hmmm... That could be a great improvement (writing it down) However, you need to improve too, you are in charge of those soldiers, if they commit a mistake, is your mistake too, understood?
-Seokwoo: Yes, sir... I'm sorry, it won't happen again (looks down)
-Jin: Kyu, what do you think about it?
-Junkyu: I think that the problem is that all the nobles are taught how to use their spirit soul...
-Jin: So?
-Junkyu: So it's obviously our mistake, we shouldn't teach them. It should be something just for the soldiers... The citizens outside the cities, they are too poor to be taught. So they never cause this kind of incident... We can do the same with the nobles.
-Namkyu: That's a great way of solving the problem, but they won't allow it... They could reveal against the king.
-Junkyu: So? Is our majesty afraid of facing those gold diggers? Who made them nobles? Huh? Who was the one who decided which one is the rich and which one is the poor? The right should be equal...
-Jin: Kyu... Are you saying that the social classes are useless?
-Junkyu: Hmm... Just the noble class is useless.
-Seokwoo: Hyung, we are nobles...
-Junkyu: So? If we were not soldiers, we would be useless... What's the point of existing? We just keep the money at the big cities and waste it on useless staff... Has any of you ever thought about how the people at the countryside lives?
-Seokwoo: Actually... You are right.
-Namkyu: We can't do such thing, we've been living with this social system since the beginning...
-Junkyu: That's another reason to change it! We are growing, we need to look forward to the future...
-Jin: Okay Kyu, that's enough, I just wanted to know what do you think about it... It turned out into something serious, and as your friend, I'm gonna tell you something. Forget about the idea of eliminating the nobles or stealing them the right to use their spirit soul... My father would never agree.
-Junkyu: Yes, sir (looks down)

My brother has gone insane, how can she propose to stop teaching nobles how to use their spirit soul? That's the crazier thing that I have ever heard. And about the issue with some carnivores getting to the herbivorous territory... Its not only our fault.

But I'll need to improve just how Namkyu hyung said. Now I'm able to return back home, I wonder how's Momo doing. It'll take me a day and a half to be back at home...