CHAPTER 21

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

-Namjoon: So, you'll be out for the whole day?
-Seokwoo: Yup, I'll be meeting Momo's parents and make our relationship official once we receive their approval (smiles)
-Namjoon: You look really excited about it, huh? (smirksl
-Seokwoo: Of course, I'm really happy to say that I'm going out with my best friend... We understand each other perfectly, it's always fun, and we are always there when any of us needs it.
-Namjoon: (nods and smiles) Certainly, if you date your best friend there's a high probability of lasting much longer... So, it's a wise decision (thumbs up)
-Seokwoo: Thank you (chuckles)

-Momo: (carrying two bags) Okay, I'm ready! (smiles) -Seokwoo: Aren't you exaggerating a little bit too much? (smiles) -Momo: We are spending there the whole day, but I wanted to bring food for the whole village so that's the reason why--Seokwoo: ...

-Seokwoo: Aren't you exaggerating a little bit too much? (smiles)
-Momo: We are spending there the whole day, but I wanted to bring food for the whole village so that's the reason why-
-Seokwoo: (grabs the bags and puts them inside the carriage) Okay, I've got you... (smiles) We'll bring everything.
-Momo: (smiles) Thank you.
-Sana: This is really exciting to see, the meeting with your parents in law is always a hard step to take! (chuckles) I also want to meet Junkyu's parents...
-Momo: You will one day (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Yeah, but they are really nothing special... Just arrogant nobles (srughs)
-Namjoon: Guys, where's Miyeon?
-Momo: She's drawing inside... Don't worry, she's distracted now, so we can leave... (smiles)
-Sana: Have a nice day, and good luck Seokwoo-ssi! (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: (chuckles) Fighting!

We then get inside the carriage and then I make the horses start walking. Its not as if the village was too far away from our home. But since Momo is carrying that much stuff...

-Momo: (singing because of excitement)
-Seokwoo: You look happy... (smiles)
-Momo: I am, I want to show you everything about the village, and also some places where I loved to head when I was a kid... (chuckles) It'll be really fun.
-Seokwoo: (nods and smiles)
-Momo: Also, I'll make a few people shit their mouths once they see that it's real... That I'm going out with the military head (suddenly serious)
-Seokwoo: They don't believe you? (surprised)
-Momo: No... (pouts) They said that there's not any reason for a noble to date someone like me. They said that I should stop daydreaming, and that what I refer as my boyfriend, is probably just my crush... Tch.

-Seokwoo: (burst out laughing)-Momo: Yah! Don't laugh meany! (pouts)-Seokwoo: It's okay

-Momo: Yah! Don't laugh meany! (pouts)
-Seokwoo: It's okay... We'll show them that you are not lying today (pats her head) But it's funny how they treat you.
-Momo: Tch... You deserve a punishment for making fun of your girlfriend.
-Seokwoo: What kind of punishment? (suddenly serious)
-Momo: Well... A punishment that a girlfriend could give... (looks at your eyes while thinking)

It seems like the both of us end up thinking about the same kind of punishment that a girlfriend could give. The both of us suddenly blush and look away... God, this is such an awkward moment.

-Momo: (some minutes later) It's not as if it wasn't going to happen in a future...
-Seokwoo: Yeah, I know... But its still embarrassing, don't you think?
-Momo: (nods cutely) Let's change the topic! (smiles) I can already see the village...
-Seokwoo: Yeah, I'm starting to get nervous now (sighs)
-Momo: Don't be, they all fear you so they won't dare to tell you anything bad (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Momo, I want them to accept me, not to fear me... (chuckles)
-Momo: That's the hard part, I guess...

We finally arrive to the village, and everyone starts gathering around the carriage. Soon, I get down and they all start to walk backwards. This is really gonna be difficult.

-Seokwoo: Hi everyone (smiles and waves)

-Momo: Don't act weird, please...
-Seokwoo: Sorry, its just that I didn't want them to fear me.
-Momo: Where's my dad?
-Villager: He's coming... I-Is the military head really standing next to you?
-Momo: Eh? (looks at you and clings on your arm) Of course, he's my boyfriend (smiles)

And that causes an immediate reaction over the whole village with an over exaggerated gasp. Is it really that surprising that we are together?

-Sangju: Momo! What are you doing standing next to him without bowing?!
-Momo: Oh, dad I can-
-Seokwoo: (bows to him) Hi sir, its been quite long since the last day that we saw each other (smiles) We came here because I want to ask for permission to date your daughter.

And that causes another gasp among everyone...

-Sangju: (jaw drops) Let's get inside please... We need to talk privately.
-Seokwoo: Yeah (nows and follows him)
-Momo: (smiles)

We then follow Momo's father into their tiny house. I'm really not used to this kind of space... This whole house is more less like just my room.

-Sangju: Sir, please make yourself feel like home...
-Seokwoo: (nods and sits)
-Momo: (sits next to you) Dad, he's Hye Seokwoo and we are dating... We came here to make it official (smiles)

-Sangju: Sir please, consider take this as a joke and forget about my daughter

-Sangju: Sir please, consider take this as a joke and forget about my daughter. We have nothing to offer to you or your family... We don't want you to feel ashamed-
-Seokwoo: Sangju appa, I won't leave Momo. I'm seriously in love with her, let me please stay with her (bows) I'll take care of her... I promise.
-Sangju: We can't accept that! We'll be in danger if anyone discovers about this...
-Seokwoo: That won't be a problem in a future (serious) Please, we just need your approval.
-Momo: Dad, please... We really want to be together. He doesn't care about our money, or our social status. He just likes me... (smiles and holds your hand)
-Sangju: (looking at the both of you) Do you seriously love my daughter?
-Seokwoo: Of course.
-Sangju: Would you die for her?
-Seokwoo: I would (serious)
-Momo: What are you saying dad?
-Sangju: If someone ever discovers the truth behind your relationship... You have to promise me that you'll promise her to the point that you'll even die if it's necessary.
-Seokwoo: I promise you, I'll protect her no matter what.