CHAPTER 9

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip two days later-

-Seokwoo: You almost have it, concentrate on your spirit soul, visualise it on your mind. And then you'll transform automatically into it.
-Momo: (trying hard suddenly transform into a racoon)
-Seokwoo: You did it! You did it Momo! (runs towards her and picks her up) You are a cute racoon! (chuckles)

-Momo: (trying hard suddenly transform into a racoon)-Seokwoo: You did it! You did it Momo! (runs towards her and picks her up) You are a cute racoon! (chuckles)

-Momo: (panics and transform back to a human)
-Seokwoo: (still with her on your arms) Y-You did it...
-Momo: (looks straight into your eyes) This is so embarrassing... I wanted to remain you that it was still me when you picked me up.
-Seokwoo: You can't talk when you are in your spirit soul form yet... Thy requires more training (smiles)
-Momo: Aren't you going to put me down? (shy)
-Seokwoo: A-ah, sorry... (places her down)
-Momo: (with her arms on your shoulders) Thank you for helping me (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Your welcome (smiles)

Ah, how embarrassing! I should had think about it twice before picking her up. I just saw the racoon and couldn't resist... Plus, she also petted me when we first met.

-Momo: This is awkward, huh?
-Seokwoo: I'm sorry, I should had controlled myself (smiles and separates from her)
-Momo: It's okay (smiles) It's not the first time that you carry me...
-Seokwoo: That's right (smiles) So, uh... Do you want to try to transform into your spirit soul once again?
-Momo: Sure! (chuckles)

We stay in the forest practicing some more until Momo gets to control her spirit soul quite good. I'm proud of her, she actually learnt and accomplished her goal. I likw how determined is she.

-Already in home-

-Seokwoo: What are you going to do now? (eating watermelon)
-Momo: What do you mean?
-Seokwoo: You have accomplished your goal, now you'll need a new one, right? (smiles)
-Momo: You are right. But I still don't know what's my next goal...
-Seokwoo: You wanted to visit the capital... (smiles)
-Momo: Yeah, but now I don't feel the necessity anymore. I'm happy here with you (smiles and leans her head on your shoulder) You are my best friend. Thank you for everything.
-Seokwoo: There's no need to thank me (smiles) I should be the one thanking you.
-Momo: You know... I think that my next goal is helping you to be always happy (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: What? (laughs) You should look for your own happiness...
-Momo: I'm happy when you are happy (srughs and looks at you) You really don't know how much do I appreciate you.
-Seokwoo: It hasn't been a month since we know each other, how could we become so close? (smiles)
-Momo: Maybe we were meant to become this close since the beginning (srughs and smiles)

 -Seokwoo: It hasn't been a month since we know each other, how could we become so close? (smiles) -Momo: Maybe we were meant to become this close since the beginning (srughs and smiles)

-Seokwoo: Maybe... (smiles)
-Momo: (chuckles) It's starting to get late, we should go to sleep already.
-Seokwoo: You are right, let me help you to clean all of this (smiles and grabs the watermelon)
-Momo: (places her hand on yours) I'll do it, it's my job (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I'll do it. I don't want you to work for me... (gets up with the watermelon)
-Momo: Why not? Don't you like how I do my job?
-Seokwoo: I love it. You are excellent (smiles) But it doesn't feel right having you to work for me...
-Momo: I don't understand why.
-Seokwoo: (srughs) I just want you to be my best friend.
-Momo: You are weird lately (smiles)
-Seokwoo: What can I say? Maybe I'm changing... Anyway, good night Momoring (smiles and gets inside your room)
-Momo: Good night... "Best friend" (gets inside her room)

-Time skip three weeks later-

Momo and I have become really good friends, and now it has become a routine for us to replace the spirit soul classes by hanging around together. Today we'll be going to the teather.

-Momo: So what's the planning for today? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I don't know... Teather and later on have dinner in a restaurant? (smiles)
-Momo: Sounds really nice (chuckles)

We then leave our house and start heading to the city's center where the teather is. There's a lot of people assisting today, probably because today's representation is popular.

-Momo: You've got seats in first row? (surprised)
-Seokwoo: Of course (chuckles)

-Momo: Really impressive (smiles) If you had a girlfriend, you would had melted her heart right now

-Seokwoo: That's not true (smiles) This is something too simple.
-Momo: Yeah, right, right, you can do better stuff (chuckles) Oh, it's about to start!

The performance started and it resulted to be a romance one. That's probably the reason behind all this people assisting... I look around and spot plenty of couples. I guess that they are probably on a date.

-Seokwoo: (looks at Momo)
-Momo: (notices you and smiles)

She must be enjoying this. I know that she likes this romance related stuff. She has asked me a few times to visit a library so she could read romantic books.

-Momo: It's so beautiful...
-Seokwoo: The performance is really good (smiles)
-Momo: Not the performance (smiles) I like how all this couples came here, and now they are in the mood of romanticism. Like, look at them, they all are looking at each other with passion as if they had the whole world in front of themselves.
-Seokwoo: (smiles) You are talking with passion too...
-Momo: I like it. And somehow, envy it a little bit too. Romance in the village is not like this... Its more, how to say it? It's too classic.
-Seokwoo: I see...

Suddenly, the whole public started screaming, and when we focused on the stage again, we spotted the main characters kissing. Aren't they ashamed of doing that in front of that many people? Of course not, what a question! This is their job, so they are already used.

-Momo: (tearing)
-Seokwoo: Are you okay?
-Momo: It was so beautiful... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (smiles and wipes her tears) I'm glad that you are enjoying.

-Momo: (smiles) The performance is already over

-Momo: (smiles) The performance is already over... Let's head to that restaurant.
-Seokwoo: (nods and smiles) Let's go.