CHAPTER 5

SEOKWOO'S POV
After Momo's show in that restaurant, she actually got fired for disobeying the local's instructions. And right now, I don't understand why, she's following me to the military building.

-Seokwoo: What are you doing?
-Momo: I have decided to be your friend, so we have to spend time together (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Ah... No.
-Momo: No?! Why not?
-Seokwoo: Because I don't want to be your friend.
-Momo: Is it because I'm poor?
-Seokwoo: Please, you know that it's not because of that...
-Momo: Then, what happens?
-Seokwoo: I'm working Momo, could you please leave me?
-Momo: But, will you come later to the forest? You own it to me... You attacked me emotionally.
-Seokwoo: I will (smiles) But, I have to do my work first...
-Momo: And what do I do meanwhile?
-Seokwoo: I don't know, return to the village and help your parents... What do you want me to say?
-Momo: (sits in front of you) You know how hard was it to be able to enter the town? And it was even harder to find a job... Now I'm fired because of you (pouts)

-Seokwoo: Because of me? It was not my fault!-Momo: You are the one who told her to serve me

-Momo: You are the one who told her to serve me... So yeah, it's your fault.
-Seokwoo: Agh, fine! That was my fault, but what do you want me to do? I'll make it up to you in the forest, right?
-Momo: That's not enough, now you've got a new debt with me (srughs)
-Seokwoo: So what do you-
-Jihoon: Sir, I'll be leaving now (smiles and bows) I hope you can really manage alone now that I'm leaving!
-Seokwoo: I'll manage, don't worry (smiles) Do your best at the military academy.
-Jihoon: Yeah (bows and leaves)
-Momo: Who is him?
-Seokwoo: My ex assistant...
-Momo: "Ex"? He's not working for you anymore?
-Seokwoo: No... Why?
-Momo: What was his duty?
-Seokwoo: Hmm... Basically, chores? But also protecting me in case it was needed. Why are you so interested?
-Momo: Because, I lost my job. Now you'll need a new assistant. I know how to do chores, and you'll teach me how to use my spirit soul so I'll be able to protect you. Do you need any other hint, my friend?
-Seokwoo: You want to work for me?
-Momo: Exactly! That's it (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: (sighs) It's not a good idea.
-Momo: Why not? (whining)
-Seokwoo: Because the peasants shouldn't be in the town, you'll need a fake identification and-
-Momo: (holds your hands) You'll help me, I'm sure that you can do it. We are friends, right? (acting cute)
-Seokwoo: (sighs) I'll regret this later, fine Momo, I hire you as my new assistant (hands her some keys)
-Momo: What is this?
-Seokwoo: Our house's keys.
-Momo: "O-Our"?
-Seokwoo: Yeah, since you are my assistant you have to live with me in case I ever need anything (smiles)

-Momo: "O-Our"?-Seokwoo: Yeah, since you are my assistant you have to live with me in case I ever need anything (smiles)

-Momo: You should had told me about it before offering me this job... (embarrassed)
-Seokwoo: I didn't offer you anything! You wanted the job before asking about the details... Why? Don't you want it? I can live alone...
-Momo: I'll do it! I don't want to stay at the village... I want to reach the capital one day (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: The capital, huh? (smirks)
-Momo: I'll become someone important, just wait...
-Seokwoo: Fine, fine... In any case, go home and stay there until I'm done here. You can do chores or rest, or take a shower or... (checking her out)
-Momo: (covers herself) Pervert! What are you looking at?
-Seokwoo: Those clothes look old... (hands her money) But yourself something pretty. Don't take it as a gift, it's the uniform needed for the job, okay?
-Momo: Thank you (smiles) I'll see you later, Seokwoo!

Ah really... Why do I bump into this kind of people? And is it really a good idea? I'll be leaving with a girl, it doesn't matter the social status, she's a girl and I am a man. How embarrassing! And she accepted... Ugh, this is going to be pretty awkward and unusual.

-Time skip some hours later-

I'm currently heading to the forest where I'm supposed to meet with Momo. I don't really know what to expect from the first class. I've been learning how to use my spirit soul since I was a little kid, so I don't really remember the bases.

-Momo: Seokwoo! (jumps on your back)
-Seokwoo: Yah! What are you doing? Momo, get down my back...
-Momo: Yeah, yeah... Don't get moody (chuckles) I've been in our house, and it's huge. It's totally a luxury for me. I'm really impressed, you have good contacts, huh?
-Seokwoo: Can we start right away with the class?
-Momo: Yup, but now I'm curious about something...
-Seokwoo: What is it?
-Momo: Why are we doing this in the forest if we could do it in our house's garden?
-Seokwoo: Because no one can see us, look if you live in the town, it's because you were born in a noble house. And that means that you learnt how to use your spirit soul. If they catch us doing this, I'll be forced to jailed you and who knows, maybe kill you as well.
-Momo: Aw... (pouts) But, would you ever kill me, Seokwoo?

 (pouts) But, would you ever kill me, Seokwoo?

Agh... She's playing with my feelings by doing this faces. I thought that I was well trained in the academy to be strong under any kind of circumstances. However, they never taught us how to resist... Women.

-Seokwoo: I wouldn't.
-Momo: Oh, what did you just say? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I wouldn't kill you...
-Momo: One more time, please (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I wouldn't kill you, Momo (rolls your eyes)
-Momo: (chuckles) You are not profesional, you shouldn't allow me to survive if I ever broke the law.
-Seokwoo: But-
-Momo: I'm kidding... You are so kind. That's why I decided to be friends with you... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Yeah, yeah... You just know me from a day, let's start with the class, okay?
-Momo: Yeah~ (giggles)