CHAPTER 6

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

-Seokwoo: That's not the right way to do it, Momo...
-Momo: How do I do it, then?!
-Seokwoo: You have to close your eyes, remain silent, and after drinking this... If you concentrate, your inner spirit soul will show up.
-Momo: And after that?
-Seokwoo: First focus on what I just told you, c'mon.
-Momo: Yeah~

This is the hard part because when you learn how to connect with your inner side, you are a teenager. At the age of 15, it's when everyone discovers their spirit souls.

However, it's really difficult because of puberty. There's a lot of emotions and it makes it hard to remain peaceful for a long time... But Momo is already a grown up woman, so she shouldn't struggle with this.

I wait some minutes and it seems like she got to do it because she's really silent right now. I guess that I should give her some space, so I walk away.

I sit and wait for her to suddenly get up and tell me which is her spirit soul. However, she doesn't do it. What's wrong with her? I approach her a little bit worried, and bump into something that I should had expected...

-Seokwoo: Yah, Momo! How can you fall asleep in the middle of our class?!-Momo: (opens her eyes slowly) This was so relaxing

-Momo: (opens her eyes slowly) This was so relaxing... Plus the sun is so warm and nice.
-Seokwoo: (sighs) Why didn't I expect something like this from you?
-Momo: Lay here with me, it feels so good (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I don't have the time for this stupid-
-Momo: (pulls you and makes you lay) Enjoy what surrounds you, idiot. You have to enjoy above everything... Its what matters the most, are you happy?
-Seokwoo: I'm happy? What a question...
-Momo: Close your eyes and look for the answer... You'll feel better later (smiles)

Am I happy? I have all kind of luxury that I could ask for. Everyone respects me, and I have an important job. I could do anything and no one would blame me... But, am I really happy?

I am not. There's something inside me which is willing for more and more. Something that bothers and keeps me awake at nights. What is it? Is it because I'm forced to be like my brothers? Is that the reason why I'm not really happy?

-Time skip an hour later-

I open my eyes slowly and find myself alone in the middle of the forest. Did I really fall asleep?! And where's Momo? I look around but I'm not able to find her...

Suddenly, I spot her coming towards me with a blanket. What is she doing?

-Seokwoo: Momo?
-Momo: Ah, you woke up? (pouts)
-Seokwoo: What are you doing?
-Momo: I thought that it would be nice to keep with our nap, so I brought blankets (chuckles and hands you one)
-Seokwoo: I am not too happy...
-Momo: Oh, so you really thought about it (smiles) Why aren't you happy?
-Seokwoo: (brings a hand to your chest) Because I feel empty here.
-Momo: Aigo, that was so cheesy (laughs) Are you planning to write a romance story or something like that? (jokes)
-Seokwoo: (lays again) Should I? Will that make me happy?
-Momo: I don't think so... (lays next to you) Why don't you try to do what makes you happy?
-Seokwoo: Yeah, that's a nice idea.
-Momo: What makes you happy?
-Seokwoo: Helping each other I guess... I'm happy when the rest is happy.
-Momo: What a nice boy you are! (pats your head)
-Seokwoo: Stop it! Don't touch me like that... (sighs)
-Momo: I like your hair (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Huh... Watch it, but don't touch it.
-Momo: You are so cold.
-Seokwoo: I'll return home... Thanks for the blanket and the healing session. It was nice (smiles)
-Momo: I'll go with you (smiles)

 It was nice (smiles) -Momo: I'll go with you (smiles)

Like that, we both return back to our house. We don't know Momo's spirit soul yet, but at least we had a nice time.

-Momo: I'll prepare dinner...
-Seokwoo: Wait, Momo...
-Momo: What is it?
-Seokwoo: I'm thankful for today, I just wanted to tell you that.
-Momo: (smiles) It was nothing, its nice spending time with you...
-Seokwoo: (nods) I'll take a shower while you finish cooking.
-Momo: Okay~

I take a shower while she prepares the dinner. I need to think about everything going on right now... Momo said it jokingly, but I'm not really happy. What can I do? It's true that when the others are happy, I am also.

But I want to achieve my own happiness by myself... Without depending on anyone. That's it.

-Time skip until you are done with shower-

-Momo: (dancing) And the last plate! (chuckles and places it at the table) Oh, you are there (smiles)
-Seokwoo: You look happy...
-Momo: I am (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Really?
-Momo: Of course, today I have a delicious dinner along my friend Seokwoo, and ill get to spend the night in such a comfortable place (smiles) Of course I'm happy.
-Seokwoo: Makes sense (starts eating)
-Momo: Are you still thinking about what makes you happy?
-Seokwoo: I am... But I guess that it'll come to me by itself eventually (srughs and smiles)

-Momo: That's a nice answer (smiles) You can't be stuck, so let's keep on going and doing our best

-Seokwoo: (nods) Exactly, that's today's lesson! (bumps fists with her)
-Momo: I've acted like the teacher instead of you... (grins)
-Seokwoo: Hmm, just today. Its nice if we can learn stuff from each other... Then, our friendship will bring us more benefits (smiles)
-Momo: So, are you admitting that now I am you friend?
-Seokwoo: I am. You are my friend, its official. Please we are even living together! (chuckles)
-Momo: Living together it's not something that the friends do...
-Seokwoo: (stops eating) Yeah, but that's because you also work for me apart of being my friend. You are my assistant (smiles and gets up) Ah, I'm tired, ill be sleeping...
-Momo: Okay, good night! (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Night~ (gets inside your room)