CHAPTER 13

SEOKWOO'S POV
Momo's heat lasted for two more days, so I had to allow her to be clingy and cuddle me as much as she wanted. Now that all of this issue is finished, I should focus on solving the troublesome carnivores.

-Momo: Here there's the breakfast~ (smiles)
-Seokwoo: (nods and starts eating)

-Momo: Here there's the breakfast~ (smiles) -Seokwoo: (nods and starts eating)

-Momo: You are not too talkative lately, it's weird.
-Seokwoo: I have plenty of stuff on mind right now...
-Momo: It makes you act cold. This is not the real you.
-Seokwoo: I have priorities, so I don't really care about being myself or not.
-Momo: Jeez... Is it because of me?
-Seokwoo: What?
-Momo: Because of what I did during my heat, are you awkward because of what happened?
-Seokwoo: I am not. I understand that you did it because you were in necessity.
-Momo: Then, why are you like this with me?
-Seokwoo: Because we are not best friends anymore, right? (finishes eating and gets up) I'll leave first to the military service, stay here doing chores.
-Momo: Yes (looks down)

It's not as if I wanted to treat her cold because of what happened during her heat. I am not uncomfortable with her because I know that it's still Momo. But if I want to do my job properly, I have to run away of romance problems and focus on solving what we discussed at the capital.

I leave the building and head towards the city's center. Today I'll be alone in the office... And I'm a little bit thankful for that. I have to concentrate as much as possible.

-Seokwoo: Let's see...

The problem here is that there have been spotted some carnivores in the herbivorous territory. So I think that the first movement, would be to send some of our guards to take them back.

And after that, I should make more guards stay in the frontier and leave the inside problems for the rookies. Ugh, talking about the rookies, maybe I could instruct them personally so that they improve faster. This sounds like the best option for the moment...

-???: Sorry, is there someone here?

-Seokwoo: Ah, yeah! (heads to the hall) Good morning, how may I help you? (smiles)-???: Are you Hye Seokwoo? -Seokwoo: (nods) It's me

-???: Are you Hye Seokwoo?
-Seokwoo: (nods) It's me.
-???: It's a pleasure to meet you (smiles) My name is Kim Sowon, and I brought all this food because my parents insisted on thanking you for everything that you are doing here.
-Seokwoo: Oh, woah (smiles and bows) I don't know what to say, thank you so much! I'm really touched...
-Sowon: In any case, they were wondering if our awesome military head, is already arranged...
-Seokwoo: Uh... No, I'm not.
-Sowon: It's a relief, my family would love to meet yours (smiles) We are the Kim clan, my grandpa is one of the king's advisors.
-Seokwoo: Ahh... Its an honour for me to have such an important lady here, today (chuckles)
-Sowon: No, the honour is mine, you are really popular among youth (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I had no idea... (shy)
-Sowon: Oppa, can I call you like that? (smiles)
-Seokwoo Sure, why not (smiles)
-Sowon: Would you... Would you like to have lunch with me, today?
-Seokwoo: Oh, I would love to but I still have to attend some issues...
-Sowon: I'll come back later, don't worry (smiles) The food is already here, so it won't be a problem.
-Seokwoo: Fine, I'll see you later (smiles)
-Sowon: (nods and smiles, then leaves)

What was all of that? I really had no idea that I was popular among youth... And why did she ask if I'm arranged? Is she planning to get married with me? Aigo, girls nowadays are not ashamed of anything...

Let's check, in any case, what kind of food did she bring. Getting praised by others is always good... I'm really happy that I received compliments today~

-Momo: What's all of that?
-Seokwoo: (jumps) You scared me...
-Momo: (points to all the bags)
-Seokwoo: Sowon-ssi from the Kim clan, brought all this food from her parents... (smiles) They wanted to thank me for everything that I'm doing.
-Momo: Ahh...
-Seokwoo: And also I'll be having lunch with her today. So I won't eat with you, you can return home once you are done here.
-Momo:...
-Seokwoo: What?
-Momo: Nothing, just that I would like to kill you right now (smiles and starts working)

 -Seokwoo: What? -Momo: Nothing, just that I would like to kill you right now (smiles and starts working)

-Seokwoo: You are scaring sometimes...
-Momo: And you are cold lately! Why do you have to eat with another girl?!
-Seokwoo: Because her grandpa is the King's advisor, do you know how honoured will my family feel after this?
-Momo: Ah, so what? Are you going to marry her just to make your family proud? Is that what you really want? Is that your "happiness"?!
-Seokwoo: Who said that I'll marry her?!
-Momo: She's clearly interested in you, idiot!
-Seokwoo: So?! What if I'm not?!
-Momo: Ha! Why would I belive your words?!
-Seokwoo: Because of you!
-Momo:...
-Seokwoo:...
-Sowon: Oppa?
-Seokwoo: Oh, Sowon-ssi?
-Sowon: You know, I think that it's better if you just accept the food... (smiles and leaves)
-Seokwoo: (sighs) Are you happy?
-Momo: I would be lying if I said that I am not... (trying to hold back smiling)
-Seokwoo: (chuckles) You are seriously honest...
-Momo: I have always been like this (srughs)
-Seokwoo: Do you want to eat with me? We shouldn't throw this food away...
-Momo: Sure, I don't belive that they cook as good as I do, but... (smiles and sits next to you)
-Seokwoo: (looking at her) Why do you like me?
-Momo: Again that question?
-Seokwoo: Don't mind it... (starts eating) C'mon, eat before it gets colder...
-Momo: Yeah~ (starts eating)
-Seokwoo: You are right, it's not as good as yours...
-Momo: (smirks) The conclusion for all of this, is that there's no one better for you, than me (giggles)
-Seokwoo: (smiles) Aigo... Are you trying to melt my heart? (pats her head) You are cute Momo...
-Momo: Then, do you like me?
-Seokwoo: I don't hate you... (smiles)
-Momo: Jeez... That's not the answer that I wanted... (pouts)

 (pouts)