CHAPTER 7

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip three days later-

-Momo: (while reading some papers) And also there has been a fire in the library... Its probably that some teens did it for fun. They are still investigating.
-Seokwoo: (nods) Something else?
-Momo: (nods) It is said that some people left the territory, so they are asking from the capital to improve the security at the frontier...
-Seokwoo: Oh, why would there be people leaving now? Its not heat season...
-Momo: Not everyone has it at the same time, idiot! (chuckles) It's like love, you never know when will  arrive.
-Seokwoo: Lately you are trying to teach me about a lot of philosophical stuff... (smiles) It's interesting.

-Momo: It is? It's really weird that you have never think carefully about such issues

-Momo: It is? It's really weird that you have never think carefully about such issues... Love, hate, happiness... You don't seem to know too much about your own emotions.
-Seokwoo: That's because my life has been under control since the day I was born... I had no option but to follow my parents orders. It's the same for my brothers though...
-Momo: Spoiled brat, I wasn't wrong when I called you like that the first day (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: You are acting too brave lately... (smirks) What if I ever get angry at you for this informality?
-Momo: I'm not afraid, you said that you would never kill me... (smiles) I trust your words.
-Seokwoo: That's a smart answer... (smiles and goes back to the paper work)
-Momo: What are you going to do about the people living the territory?
-Seokwoo: I'll bring more guards over there, and also tell them to ask for a certification saying that they are with the rut or the heat...
-Momo: What?! Do you think that you can just ask them if they feel in the need of... You know what. It's something too personal!
-Seokwoo: I know, but-
-Momo: You have to be more considerated!
-Seokwoo: (sighs) I'll think of another solution... Relax. There must be something that we can do. For the moment, we don't really know why are they leaving... Let's trust that it's because of the heat, okay?
-Momo: (nods and smiles) So now that the territory's problems are solved, can we talk about today's class?
-Seokwoo: What happens now?
-Momo: I'm tired of trying to connect with my inner me... Can't we do something more interesting?
-Seokwoo: No. That's the only way we discover which spirit soul do you own... Later on, we'll do more interesting stuff, don't worry (smiles)
-Momo: I'm starting to think that it's my problem, maybe I don't have a spirit soul because I'm poor... (pouts)
-Seokwoo: Social status has nothing to do with mother nature, Momoring (chuckles) We'll find you spirit soul, believe me.
-Momo: I believe you, I'll keep on going because of the excellent teacher that I have... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I'm the only one who knows about your problem anyway...
-Momo: That's true, but still you are an excellent teacher (winks)
-Seokwoo: Thank you (grins)

The time in the military building has become much more lighter since Momo started working with me. She helps me to attend all the issues, but also makes it fun.

I'm thankful for working with a friend, I wonder if my brother are also working this way. I'm sure that they are doing an awesome job too...

-Time skip some hours later-

-Seokwoo: Remember, relax, close your eyes and connect with your inner you after drinking this tea... (smiles and hands it to her)
-Momo: Today is the day (smirks)
-Seokwoo: (smiles and sits apart)

 (smiles and hands it to her) -Momo: Today is the day (smirks) -Seokwoo: (smiles and sits apart)

She's taking quite a while to connect with her inner self. But I'm sure that she'll discover her spirit soul soon... She's doing her best for this. She has even risked her life multiple times for this. Of course I have to help her, she has to do this! She deserves it.

-Time skip an hour later-

-Momo: (looks down)
-Seokwoo: (notices her and approaches Momo) Are you okay?
-Momo: Ah, don't look at me, please... (trying to hide her face)
-Seokwoo: Are you crying? Where's the strong Momo that I know?
-Momo: You don't know me too much! It's been just a week and a half... (sobs)
-Seokwoo: But we are already friends, and we are working together (smiles)
-Momo: Maybe this is useless... I should be in the village with my parents working to survive and-
-Seokwoo: (transform into your spirit soul) Don't say so... You'll soon discover your spirit soul (smiles and makes her climb on your back) Have you ever ride a bear?
-Momo: What? (laughs) You are crazy...
-Seokwoo: Hold on tight, we are going back home little racoon (starts running)
-Momo: Wait-
-Seokwoo: (still running)
-Momo: Seokwoo wait! Stop!
-Seokwoo: (stops) What happens?
-Momo: I've got it... (smiles) You just said it!
-Seokwoo: Eh? What are you talking about?
-Momo: (gets down and sits crossing her legs)
-Seokwoo: What are you doing? (transforms back to human)
-Momo: I'm connecting with my inner me... (smiles) It's the last try. I promise.
-Seokwoo: (smiles) Okay... (takes a seat)

I wait some minutes while checking out Momo. Its weird to say this because I just know her from a week ago, but I feel like we know each other since so long. I feel really comfortable with her, like why haven't I met her before yet?

-Momo: (turns around and smiles) I caught you staring at me...
-Seokwoo: I wasn't...
-Momo: Don't lie, you are a good boy (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Momoring...
-Momo: Fine, fine... (smiles) I have finally connected and now I know that you were right (holds your hands) I'm a racoon.
-Seokwoo: It suits you (smiles) Racoons are cute.
-Momo: But how did you know that I was a racoon before I even knew?
-Seokwoo: I don't know, I just splithed it out (smiles and srughs) Actually, I feel like...
-Momo: We know each other from longer ago, right? (smiles) I also felt it, I guess that you were meant to become my best friend!
-Seokwoo: Now I'm your best friend?
-Momo: (nods) And I can't wait for the next class... (smiles)

-Seokwoo: (chuckles and pays her head) You've done a good job, Momo

-Seokwoo: (chuckles and pays her head) You've done a good job, Momo. Well done! (smiles)
-Momo: (smiles shyly)