CHAPTER 24

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

I'm currently in the backyard joking around with Momo, when suddenly, we spot I hear someone calling for us from the outside. We head to the entrance and bump with Jihoon.

-Seokwoo: Oh, Jihoon... I thought today was your free day... What are you doing here?
-Jihoon: I forgot something at the military building, and went to pick it up. But when I arrived, I spotted this letter... It says, "for Hye" so I decided to bring it to you (smiles)
-Momo: Thank you Jihoonie (smiles and how's)
-Jihoon: No problem, ill return now home (smiles and bows)

How weird, a letter... From who? Could it be my father? Maybe he already knows that I'm going out with Momo... What am I going to do if this letter belongs to him?

-Momo: (puts a hand on your shoulder) C'mon, open it... (smiles) Whatever it is, we'll face it together...
-Seokwoo: Thank you, Momo (smiles)

I then open the envelope and start reading the letter

I then open the envelope and start reading the letter... I'm really nervous right now, I don't want to be separated from Momo.

" Dear Kyu,

I'm writing you to inform you that your brother Namkyu has already left the herbivorous territory, actually, by the time that you read this. He'll probably be in the carnivorous territory, take care.

Geubeom"

-Momo: Uh... The letter was not for you in the end... (laughs hard)
-Seokwoo: How embarrassing... (but laughs too) In any case, I need to talk with Junkyu hyung, Jin and Namjoon... We must talk about our next movement.
-Momo: (nods and smiles) I'll go to talk with Sana...
-Seokwoo: What do you talk about with her?
-Momo: Girl secrets... Why do you ask? (smirks)
-Seokwoo: Nothing, just curious (smiles and srughs)
-Momo: What do you talk about with other boys? (smirks) Perverted stuff?
-Seokwoo: I don't do that... (shy)
-Momo: Sure... (smiles)

We head inside again where Jin and Namjoon are drinking something while chatting. They really do a nice couple...

-Jin: Oh, you are already here, what happens? (smiles)
-Seokwoo: A letter from someone named Geubeom arrived... Namjoon hyung, why don't you call Junkyu? We should have a quick reunion and decide what are we going to do.
-Namjoon: (suddenly serious) Yeah, I'll go for him...
-Miyeon: I'm coming with you big brother (smiles)

Momo also follows them, and meanwhile I take a seat with Jin. We are close to start our war... I'm really nervous, what if I die during the battle? I hope nothing happens and that everything happens just how we planned.

Junkyu: I'm here (takes a seat)

-Jin: I guess that Namjoon already told you

-Jin: I guess that Namjoon already told you. Namkyu is here.
-Junkyu: This would happen eventually...
-Jin: And he'll probably come here because of Seokwoo.
-Seokwoo: Yeah, and in order to keep him without suspecting, we'll need to take the girls to another place... But, the thing is, where?
-Junkyu: Hmmm... Outside is way too dangerous at night. And we can't return to the capital.
-Namjoon: What do you propose, then? Leaving the country?
-Junkyu: Leaving the country... It could actually work (smiles) We can send them to Japan!
-Jin: What?! Are you crazy? Kyu, outside the country, they don't even know the language... Well, just Sana.
-Junkyu: But there they'll be safe... (sighs) Our priority is protecting them.
-Seokwoo: We are using Mina to convince Namkyu. Why don't we focus on protecting this place? Something like "to enter my house, you need to enter without any guard or weapon".
-Junkyu: What if he still refuses to accept collaborating with us? Sana and Miyeon would be in danger...
-Seokwoo: Also Momo... (sighs)
-Jin: What do we do?
-Junkyu: Where's Geubeom?
-Jin: I guess that he followed Namkyu until here...
-Junkyu: Then, let's use him to keep Namkyu away of this place (smiles) We'll use a Mina letter or bracelet to trick Namkyu. We are gonna threat him by saying that we'll hurt her.
-Seokwoo: It's the only way...
-Jin: However, Seokwoo-ah, you still need to act as if you didn't have anything to do with us. We'll protect Momo.
-Seokwoo: Okay, then I'll be the one in charge of passing the letter or whatever we are going to use to persuade him (smiles)
-Junkyu: Call Mina, we'll start with the plan.

We then start heading to the garden where Mina, Sana and Momo are playing to pick up flowers. However, soon we spot a male figure.

Namkyu: Hyung... I knew I would find you here (serious)

Both of them are my older brothers, so we remain quiet while they talk

Both of them are my older brothers, so we remain quiet while they talk. I mean, I can't go against any of them after all...

-Junkyu: What are you doing here?
-Namkyu: You brought Mina here, who do you think you are to do so? Do you know how worried I was?! I even promised to end with whoever was behind it (pissed) And look, it's you the responsible.
-Junkyu: So? What are you going to do? Will you fight me?
-Namkyu: Is it true?
-Junkyu: What?
-Namkyu: Will you have a baby with the princess?
-Junkyu: Yeah, it's true. Why are you asking?
-Namkyu: I don't have the necessity of joining this war... I actually could go out with Mina if I wanted.
-Mina: Just if I accept you... Of course.
-Junkyu: But?
-Namkyu: But... You and Seokwoo are actually defending the honor we learnt at the academy. We must protect the citizens... (sighs) On my way here, I've seen all kind of people. I thought that everyone was like the nobles, but I was wrong. I've seen lot of people dying because they don't have anything to eat, I felt horrible... (looks down)
-Junkyu: It's great that you noticed, but what are you going to do now? What do you mean with those words?
-Namkyu: What I mean is... I want to apologise for what I have done to you, hyung. I want to join this rebellion, and I want to be happy with the girl I like! Cause yeah, I'm in love with Myoui Mina, a mere sewer!
-Mina: (blushed) Idiot...

I can't belive what I just saw... Namkyu accepted to join us and recognised that he was wrong, is this true?! Is this actually happening?!