CHAPTER 8

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

-Momo: (singing)
-Seokwoo: Momoring...
-Momo: Hmm?
-Seokwoo: Could you stop singing? We are working right now...
-Momo: But I'm happy, Seokwoo-yah!
-Seokwoo: That's awesome, but don't let your emotions interfere with your job (smiles)
-Momo: What does the mister wish? A tea?
-Seokwoo: No, I'm okay.
-Momo: Is your table dirty?
-Seokwoo: No, it's perfect.
-Momo: (places her hands on your shoulder) Maybe a massage, then? (smiles)
-Seokwoo:...
-Momo: Seokwoo?
-Seokwoo: That sounds nice, but I don't think this is the place.
-Momo: Leave it to me, its just an innocent massage (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Fine (smiles) But be quick, if someone enters, I don't want to be caught like this.
-Momo: Don't worry, we'll be done in a blink (smiles and starts the massage)

Momo as an assistant has resulted to be really useful. It's not only for how excellent she is doing chores, also how she manages to assist me in the military building.

The payback to her job it's just me teaching her how to control her spirit soul, and also paying for the food and the house. Its actually not too much. I should do something else for her...

God, this massage is too good. Maybe I should offer myself to massage her as well. Well no, scratch that idea, she's a girl and it would be too weird. Someone could misunderstand everything.

-Momo: You are not saying anything, is the massage good enough?
-Seokwoo: Ah, sorry I was thinking about you and I guess that I spaced out...
-Momo: (stops massaging) What were you thinking, pervert?
-Seokwoo: It's what you are thinking! I was just thinking that I should do something for you... (sighs) You are working really hard and I feel like you don't receive the enough payback.
-Momo: (smiles) You are so sweet. But I'm really happy, what I receive its just what I need. I'm really perfect the way we are now... Don't worry.
-Seokwoo: (nods) Okay. But if you ever need anything, tell me (smiles) I won't hesitate helping you.
-Momo: Ohh... Did you hear yourself? You are truly a best friend! (chuckles) Who knows... Maybe one day I consider you as my own brother.
-Seokwoo: (laughs) You wished you had me as your brother...
-Momo: (smiles) Do you want me to continue with the massage?
-Seokwoo: No, it's okay. Take a rest Momo... (smiles and hands her money) Go eat something in any restaurant, and if its not a bother, bring me some food too when you return.
-Momo: Why don't you take a rest too and come along me?
-Seokwoo: I don't want to be seen with you in that way.
-Momo: Why not? Are you ashamed because I'm poor?
-Seokwoo: No, I just fear my father.
-Momo: What does your father do in all of this?
-Seokwoo: If I head to a restaurant along you again, they could think that we are dating. If that happens, my father will get furious. He is in charge or choosing our wives in a future... (sighs)
-Momo: Arranged marriage?!
-Seokwoo: (nods)
-Momo: That's horrible, he'll probably force you to marry a stupid spoiled girl!
-Seokwoo: I know (srughs)
-Momo: That's affecting your happiness, you know?
-Seokwoo: Hmm, maybe.
-Momo: Maybe you should start acting to be happy by yourself (smiles) Come and eat with me today!
-Seokwoo:...
-Momo: C'mon... (acting cute)
-Seokwoo: (smiles) You are a good advisor, Momo.

-Momo: I know, I could work for the king (chuckles) -Seokwoo: No, you can only work for me

-Seokwoo: No, you can only work for me... (smiles and walks ahead)
-Momo: What's this jealousy act for? (giggles)
-Seokwoo: Just saying... (srughs and smiles)

We then head to a nearby restaurant, not the one where Momo worked before, and order for something delicious. I know that I shouldn't be doing this, but I really don't care.

-Momo: You have a better face right now (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Do I?
-Momo: (nods) Being happy suits you a lot (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Thank you (smiles)
-Momo: I never had the privilege of eating in a restaurant, I'm really happy because with you I can do all this stuff (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I would your village go experience this as well. It should be equal for everyone...
-Momo: Look at our kind military head, who would say that you've been trained to kill without hesitation?
-Seokwoo: (chuckles) You are really good at making me compliments, I like it.
-Momo: Are you complimenting me because I complimented you?
-Seokwoo: Yeah (nods) That's what I just did.
-Both:... (burst out laughing)
-Seokwoo: Ah, it's so time to spend time like this (smiles)
-Momo: I agree, let's do it more often (smiles and starts eating)

 (burst out laughing) -Seokwoo: Ah, it's so time to spend time like this (smiles) -Momo: I agree, let's do it more often (smiles and starts eating)

-Seokwoo: I wonder, dates are like this?
-Momo: (almost chokes) I think that dates are however you want them to be... If you are comfortable with the other person, then it doesn't matter what you are doing.
-Seokwoo: I see... (smiles) You seem to have had plenty of dates.
-Momo: I didn't.
-Seokwoo: Then? How do you know about the topic?
-Momo: I've always been working in that restaurant, I was curious about the nobles' life style... I learnt about a lot of stuff. I even got to learn how to read... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: You've gone through a lot... (looks down)
-Momo: Yeah, but hey! Don't feel bad for me, now I have you... (smiles) I have a best friend who looks after me, we work together, and we are happy, right?
-Seokwoo: You are right, but other people in your situation might not have the same luck... That has to change.
-Momo: And what are you going to do?
-Seokwoo: I don't really know... I'll just wait for a chance, I guess (smiles and srughs)
-Momo: (smiles) I'll help you. I'll be by your side no matter what.
-Seokwoo: (chuckles) Thank you (eats) You know... I told my ex assistant that I wouldn't replace him.
-Momo: You are a naughty boy... You lied (giggles)
-Seokwoo: When he returns, I would like you to stop being my assistant.
-Momo: (stops eating) What?
-Seokwoo: Be my best friend... Just that (smiles) Keep on living with me. But don't work for me.

 But don't work for me