•ONE•

It was the day Of the final audition, held in Los Angeles, USA. Yana and her dance group, succeeded at the internal audition in their own country for an oportunity to be part of the K-POP industry for a whole year. The contest was mixed, so the winner could be either male or female group.

The contest was launched and sponsored by JYP and SM entertaintment together, and either of them would take full responsibility for the winning team.

This meant, that the team would attend to most of music shows, variety shows, have two special music videos, one collab with a Kpop group of choice and lots of promotions for the group itself.  The company also would provide a dorm, food, cover expenses and such.

Yana's dance group, Dreams, was the next to go upstage. All members were pretty nervous. They had rehearsed and practiced singing and dancing for over a year now, they passed the first round, now this was the real deal, as they had to prove the judges they where worthy of such prize.

There were at least 30 groups participating, and Yana could only think about how many posibilities they actually had, compared to other groups.

Yana's POV:

"You guys, I don't Know, I'm getting nervous. I've watched some of the others performances, and they seem to be more prepared than us".  I said almost sweating.

"Why do you keep worrying? Out of here with that mood Yani, just think about how much you love to dance and sing, and how much you enjoy doing this. Besides, you are amazingly talented, so you shouldn't worry that much."  Natalie said, fixing my hair.

She was right though, I had to enjoy this moment to the most. I'm only 18 and there are lots of things on my -to do- list of my life, and this was one of them. I wanted so much to be part of  Kpop industry, at least for a short time.

Yeah I know, it's not that simple, it's not all perfect and beautiful as it seems, I might need to diet and spend hours and hours of training, even if it's just for one year.

None of that really mattered to me, I'm steady as a rock so  I could easily adjust to anything. Just the thought of meeting other idols, which I've only seen through screen, had me all excited. I wanted so bad to at least bow to them once in my life, so I had to give it all up on stage.

"NEXT UP, DREAMS!"

I guess this is it. This was it, I had to burn that stage, WE had to, to make our dreams come true.

A/N: Hi guys! It's my first time writing something, im sorry if its cringey or lame tho, I just had this idea and thought well why not. Sorry for the long(or not?) chapter, I just need to make this intro. And yes this is going to be abt Stray Kids Hyunjin & Yana, just give me time to adjust the story well so I don't rush things, I don't like that. Also thank You for Reading really, I don't really expect much reads or votes haha but oh well it's for fun.