•TWENTY FIVE•

Ever since me and Hyunjin started to sort of going out, time has gone faster. It's like the universe wants me to leave even quicker now. Just like that, our promotions for the debut were soon to be over. It has been almost a month since everything with Hyunjin happened.

We had only 4 months left in Korea. We still had another music video to film, which we already started preparations, even while promoting for the first one, and we still had the music show to perform the collab with the boys. These months have been so busy and tiring, but at the same time, a wonderful experience. Things I never ever imagined to happen, actually happened.

The boys were kind of in a break period, so they had more free time than us. That meant they were constantly accompanying us during our rehearsals and other activities. Felix would come to every single dance practice we had, and Chan to every single singing practice. They'd give us advice and then just chat casually. We got so close to the boys, we didn't speak formal to them anymore, just in front of JYP staff.

Hyunjin always came to watch the practice too, but he never ever missed when I practiced dancing alone. He'd sit on the floor and just watch me practice the choreography and do some free style. He absolutely loved watching me dance contemporary, so I always danced a little bit for him. Sometimes he'd join me and we ended up Dancing a whole improvised rutine together. I did the same when I had Free time, I too, love to see him dance.

We had a few double dates with Felix and Natalie, mostly for lunch. They seemed to be having the time of their lives, enjoying every moment they spent together. Our dorm was eternally filled with brownies and other sweets, as he always cooked for her. I'm really glad they're happy together.

I was finishing practice once again, I had been all day in the building rehearsing for the new music video. As I was getting ready to grab my things and leave, Hyunjin enters the room.

"Hello princess." He closed the door behind him and walked towards me.

"Oh Hyunjinie, hi." I tried to whipe off the sweat from my face. He didn't mind kissing my face like that, but I hated it, I always thought he was the kind of person who'd gag if touching another person's sweat, I guess I was wrong. Another pro of actually "dating" your bias; you get to know them for real.

"When are you calling me something cute?" He pouted, folding his arms.

"I didn't know you wanted me to call you like something." I giggled, he looked way too cute.

I also was lying. I did know because Felix gave him away with me and told me, it's just that I didn't know what to call him. I loved princess so much, but I couldn't call him prince or something, the cringe was too heavy. I thought things like baby or babe but I didn't think he'd like it. I feel like he'd cringe a lot to it, so I ended up avoiding the topic.

"You must have something in mind, I just know it. You're just embarrassed to tell me. But I want you to call me something cute too." He said.

"I don't have anything in min-"

"How about babe?" His eyes sparkled as soon as he said that.

I nervously laughed and his my face, he immediately knew.

"You did have that in mind, didn't you?" He smirked, coming closer to me.

"Okay I give up. I wanted to call you like that but I thought you'd cringe and that made me cringe too." I laughed.

I was too busy laughing my nervousness off, when I realized he had pushed me to the wall, his hands on each side of it. The typical love story scene; my heart was beating super fast, as his face changed to a serious but flirty one, looking down to me and smirking.