•THIRTY SEVEN•

"Aren't you nervous?" I asked Natalie during the flight.

"Of course I am, I mean we're officially part of a group now, like a real one."

"Yeah but I didn't mean that."

"What did you mean then?"

"About the boys."

"Why would I be nervous about the boys? In fact I can't wait to see them. Do you think they know?" She said all intrigued.

"I don't know, but the probably know, I mean they work there I guess they know what happens constantly." I said.

"Don't you think Felix would have texted us to say something?"

"That's right, If he knew he for sure would have already texted us."

"Besides" Natalie said, "right now they're like in the middle of a world tour or something so I bet they've been too busy to gossip around. They're not even at the company right now."

"How do you know they're on world tour? I saw a picture on their official account and it was like a teaser, about 3 weeks ago. They couldn't have released the album and went straight to concerts."

"I'm amazed you actually know that; last time I checked, you unfollowed them. I read a few days ago that the picture was uploaded a long time ago but accidentally deleted and they didn't know, so they uploaded it after their comeback and even during world tour."

"Where in hell do you get all this info from?"

"Sources." She smiled all proud of herself.

"I know you're nervous about Hyunjin, to see him again. But don't worry, I'm sure he's still in love with you." She broke the silence after a while.

"I'm sure he got over me and probably has a secret girlfriend by now. It's been too long since we saw each other, almost two years; a lot could have happened. " I replied, still feeling uneasy. I didn't really know what to do if I saw him, I'd probably just stare with a blank expression.

The flight continued for another 12 hours, until we finally arrived to the airport. It was like a Deja Vù, I had constant flashbacks to when I first arrived here, with completely different points of view. Back then I was just a girl living her fan girl dream, but right now, I was actually worried, as I feared what my future here was going to be.

I literally gave up a lot of things to come here, including time with my mom. I feel like I did change from the me back then, but at some point I actually liked the new "me", daring and confident.

Everything was still the same; we got into a black Van, and it took us to Seoul, to the JYP building. During the hour and a half trip here, of course, I couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin. My heart raced every time I thought about him and the things we shared back then, but mostly, I felt afraid to know if he'd changed towards me; basically, everything about him scared me now.

Natalie and I got off the Van, making our way to the entrance, but there was no Chan nor Jihyo waiting for us, like the first time, probably because we didn't really need guidance this time.

The staff members greeted us very happily, they were all the same, and we had a very warm welcome. It seemed like JYP had a busy schedule for that day, so they told us where to go and to rest until next day.

Of course, we'd be staying at our old dorm, but with new girls. We made our way back to the building; everything remained the same from a while ago.

We got the most pleasant welcome ever, the girls were anxiously waiting for us at the dorm, they had made food and sweets and all kinds of stuff for Nat and me. We felt extremely happy about it; we spent the rest of the evening talking to each other about our families, friends, hobbies and such.

Our room, surprisingly, was the same as before, where Lilly and I slept. I thought it'd be occupied, but it wasn't, so I took my own bed and Natalie took Lilly's. 

Hyunjin's POV:

Concerts were already over; at least the flight back home was relaxing, or at least to me it was.

Back at our dorm, we basically did nothing more than rest and rest. Since promotions were over, we had at least a month of free time, untill we'd start again with another project.

JYP wanted to talk to us about upcoming plans, so he called us to the building at 1:00pm; We got ready and left. Making our way down the building and out of it, I noticed next door's dorm light was on; I guess the girl trainees moved in while we were on tour.

None of us knew anything about them, Chan just knew their group's name, but nothing more. He always knew all of this because he spends a lot of time at the agency, but all this happened while we were gone, so we were clueless: although we had an idea of which trainees were in, because we all trained together.

At the agency, we walked towards JYP's office, talking to each other meanwhile. As we headed his way, I noticed there was a group practicing, I poked Minho's arm for him too peek with me.

They were dancing very energetic, with strong dance moves and amazing charisma. I tried to recognize some faces, but it was kind of hard since they were moving too fast. I did recognize three of them, they did trained with us back then.

For a quick second, they all turned their backs to the front, and I just froze.

I could swear I saw her.

My eyes widened and jaw dropped, my heart racing at a quick pace. I couldn't see her face properly, but she looked like her, a lot.

"Isn't that-" Minho was about to ask, when Chan called us to hurry up to JYP's office, almost dragging us.

We looked at each other confused.

"Did you see what I saw?" He asked me, whispering.

"I... did. She looked exactly like Yana. But I didn't get to see her that well." I replied.

"I could swear it is Yana. I didn't see her either but I have the feeling."

I thought about it for a few seconds, but the more I did, the more I was sure it wasn't her.

"It's not her. Maybe the hair and her thin figure look alike, but it's not her. Yana already graduated from college, she's probably working at some restaurant right now. She wouldn't come here and leave her life just like that."

"Hyunjin, that face wasn't Asian."

"Maybe the girl isn't Korean. I heard JYP a while ago saying he wanted to do a global audition for the next group." I kept denying Minho.

Minho kept distracted, he was still thinking about it. I was sure it wasn't her, it couldn't be. We'd meet them sooner or later so I'd get the chance to see the girl who resembled her.