•TWENTY ONE•

We started walking back to the buildings, but Hyunjin suggested to walk around the park first, I agreed.

"Can I ask you something?" I broke the silence.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Why did you think me and Felix were dating?"

He rolled his eyes in embarrassment and chuckled. "You were really close to each other and constantly hugging. And there was one time I was about to enter the practice room, when I heard you both saying you loved each other. I thought it was in a romantic way." He scratched the back of his neck.

I remembered that day clearly, because it was the day he started to act different.

"Is that why you changed your attitude towards me?"

"Uh... yeah"

"...why?"

"You seriously haven't realize-"

My phone started ringing, it was Natalie. I picked up.

"I'm fine Nat, I'll be back soon."

"Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm okay. I'm with Hyunjin."

She was silent for a second, then continued

"Oh...right, please take your time, have fun!"

Right before she hung up, I heard her and Felix chuckling. They know me so well.

"Sorry. What where you saying?"

"I'm glad I met you." He said, looking me in the eyes.

I smiled and looked down, the looked up at him again

"I'm grateful I met you too." I replied. He smiled widely, his beautiful bare face glowing. I wanted so bad to tell him I liked him and how I admired him in so many ways, but I have the feeling he just wants to be friends, really close friends. We have talked about a lot of things, and I listen very carefully to him every single time, because I do care. Maybe he wants to cherish that.

We walked around the park and headed back to the buildings. I had a text from Lilly saying they went back to our dorm, Hyunjin once again accompanied me to the door. Before going in, I stopped, and turned around.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened today. I didn't mean to listen to your conversation with Felix, and didn't mean to call you a jerk. I wasn't thinking well, today's been kind of a tough day for me." I said.

He got closer, and hugged me.

"I'm the one who's sorry for hurting you. You are right that I behaved like a jerk today. About the conversation with Felix... it was all part of the same attitude. I didn't mean anything I said. Please forgive me for troubling you today."

After hearing that, I felt happy, and hugged him back. He's too tall but I could still hug him properly. We broke the hug, he stepped back and extended his hand to me. I stared at his hand and back to him in confusion, tilting my head.

"Felix has your phone number and I don't. I'm jealous."

I laughed, taking out my phone and giving it to him. He saved his number on my contacts. He sent himself a message to keep my number on his phone, and handed it back to me.

"Thank you for accompanying me tonight Hyunjin, despite everything, I ended up enjoying it."

"Anytime, Yana. Again, I'm sorry, for everything."

"Stop apologizing, it's not necessary."

I turned around once again to open the door, when I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning me around. Hyunjin put his hand on my right cheek, very gently, he leaned closer, and kissed my other cheek. "I'll make sure you have the best time here, you won't regret anything, Yana. Good night."

He turned around and started to walk, his face smiling and looking at me.

"Bye." I said.

I entered the dorm, the girls were already sleeping. I sat on my bed and thought for a moment what just happened. I still couldn't understand well what happened today, but I felt happy. I thought again about Joseph, and how I didn't really miss him. Since I sent the message I haven't thought about it, not even once. Everything happens for a reason, coming here happened for a reason. Maybe the universe wanted me to come here so I could realize he was cheating on me all along. I guess we were used to be around each other because of a routine, and the love we shared faded away as time passed by. Besides, me developing feelings for Hyunjin meant I wasn't really in love with Joseph anymore. One thing is to be "in love" with your idol, but I slowly fell in love with the real Hyunjin, real love.

I changed my clothes and went for a bit to the balcony, to watch the stars. I put on some music and just relaxed, the cold wind touching my face.

Hyunjin's POV:

"How was it?"Felix asked me as I entered the dorm.

"Very emotional." I sat down on the couch, combing my hair back.

"Did you apologize?"

"Of course I did. I'm telling you, it was very emotional. I knew she was going to be in that park. When I arrived, I was desperately looking for her, until my eyes landed on a spot we've been before.

She was crying, I got closer until she fell on the ground to cry even harder. I hugged her and apologized. We said some other things, hung out for a while and then came back."

"Did you tell her you like her?"

"I can't tell her."

"Are you stupid? She clearly likes you too."

"Her ex boyfriend cheated on her and she realized just a while ago, how could I impose my feelings over hers?"

"You're right, maybe not now. But you better tell her Hyunjin. She's not staying here forever, she's going away."

"I need to find the right time."

I headed to the balcony and sat down, listening to music. It was breezy but not so cold. When I was about to get inside, I noticed Yana was sitting on their balcony. She didn't seem to notice me, and I didn't want her to. I just wanted to see her. She had a peaceful face, as she watched the stars; God she is so beautiful. She even sang a little bit, her soothing voice made me calm, it was sweet. I got up silently so she wouldn't notice me, and headed inside.

Laying in my bed, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and what Felix said. I had to let her know my feelings for her, before it was too late.

I grabbed my phone and opened the messages.

Me
Do you want to go out to eat someday?

Yana
I'd love to ☺️ where? When?

Me
How about the week after your comeback? I know it's a busy schedule but maybe we can try to find a chance. And I don't know we'll figure out what to eat at the moment.

Yana
That sounds great! I'll be waiting for it😊

Me
Me too😁
Good luck with your comeback. I'm sure you'll do great. And you look pretty with black hair too.

Yana
Thank you so much😣 I hope so! Hahaha Thank you, you look handsome with black hair too.😝 good night Hyunjin.

Me
Good night, sleep well, sweet dreams.

I need to confess my feelings to her.