•TWENTY NINE•

Next morning, I woke up, face to face with Hyunjin. We had fallen asleep hugging tightly, me in his arms. I didn't move for a while, I just wanted to look at his beautiful face one more time. I knew I still had time to, but not in this same situation.

With my hand, I brushed his still medium length black hair, which was covering his face a bit.

"What are you doing?" He giggled, with his husky morning voice.

"I'm thinking of how lucky I am right now." I replied.

He slowly opened his eyes, to lock them with mine, while a smile started to appear on his face. He put his hand on my cheek, and brushed my hair to the back of my ear.

"I'm the lucky one here, you're so beautiful."

He leaned closer to kiss me, but stopped middleway, hesitating.

"Sorry, I forgot."

"That's okay. We have to be strong tho." I added, chuckling. It felt weird, the fact that yesterday we admitted our relationship to the rest of the group, and today we're supposed to not be dating anymore.

We just kept staring at each other, until the door slammed opened, Lilly running away from Minho, as he was upset she slept on top of him all night.

Both of them stood on the doorway, staring at us, with blank faces.

"Uh. Okay sorry." They said, closing the door. They probably thought we did it.

We laughed and got up from bed, the both of us got out of the room, and as rumors fly, in just minutes everybody "knew" we "did it". Everybody remained silent as soon as we stepped into the living room.

"No we didn't do it. We just slept together. Literally."  I said, Hyunjin nodding beside me.

Chan sighed of relief, like a total dad.

Since we all had free time all weekend, the boys decided to stay again for the day. They sent Jeongin back to their dorm to bring more clothes for all of them; talk about bullies.

I kept laughing at how boys and girls fought about who got to shower before who, since we of course only had one bathroom, and they were too lazy to go shower to their own dorm.

We made lunch, another dish from home. They were delighted with the food, gladly. 

"Yana, no wonder why we hear you singing almost every day, the bathroom window is way too close to our kitchen window!"  Changbin said, while grabbing food for his plate.

"That reminds me, you should sing for us something, you told Felix you'd do it some day." Seungmin added.

Everybody encouraged me to do so, as I didn't really want to, it was embarrassing. Hyunjin patted my back. "You can do it, I'm sure we'll love it." He smiled.

"As soon as we finish eating I'll send Jeongin back to bring my guitar." Seungmin laughed, Jeongin pouting at him, poor baby.

And so they did. We finished lunch and Jeongin went back to the dorm to bring Seungmin's guitar and some other snacks the rest wanted, of course, while we cleaned up and made some room to sit all in a circle in the living room.

Jeongin came back with all the stuff, handing the guitar to Seungmin.

"So do you know what to sing?" He asked while taking out his guitar from its case.

"I was thinking of "Levanter", English version." I replied, looking down. The boys all went "ooh"ing and clapping excited. Seungmin was getting ready to play the song.

"Is it okay if I play the guitar?" I asked him. He smiled widely, handing me his guitar. "I didn't know you played the guitar." He said.

"Neither did we." The girls said in chorus.

"Never told anyone, it's something I enjoy alone in my house, but today I want to do it." I tied my hair up in a bun, gettin comfortable.

"I'm not that good with it tho, please don't laugh, at least not where I can see you." I joked laughing. They all made denial faces like saying they won't.  And so, I started. 

As soon as I started playing, everybody smiled. Chan and Seungmin mouthed a "wow", like very satisfied of how it sounded. Hyunjin was also smiling, and that made me happy the most.

On the rap parts, Han and Changbin helped a little bit so I could grab some air, it was very fun.

"Afraid to let you go
But in my heart, I know
Got to move on, I think it's time"

"It's all good now" Felix sang with me.

"...And now that I left it all behind me
I'm flying high, I'm flying high".

I finished the song, everybody silent; I felt really awkward, but then they all started clapping and cheering me. Among all the smiles and chatting of it, my eyes landed on Hyunjin's. He was smiling widely, with tears in his eyes. I wanted to just run and hug him tightly, but I just smiled to him, and he understood right away that it was for the best.

He whipped quickly his tears, and joined the others on the chatting.

"Yana you have a beautiful voice! Do you know other Songs from us?" Jisung asked me, and I nodded. Of course I did, they're my favorite group.

We kept chatting and hanging around the rest of the day, We sang together a few more songs from them, sometimes I had the guitar, sometimes was Seungmin, and also Jisung. We had dinner and watched several movies, until we went to sleep. This time, everybody slept where they should've from the beginning.

This was a very special weekend with the boys. I'd definitely never forget it.

Only four months left now, and I knew it was going to happen faster than I was thinking.

And so it did.