•TWELVE•

Several weeks  byhave passed since the dinner night. We've been closer to the boys, it's like we've known each other since a very long time.
I had started to work on the duet routine.

Hyunjin wasn't helping me, as they were preparing for a comeback. He offered me several times to help, but I didn't want him to overwork himself; so I told
him to focus on their schedule and I'd let him know if I needed any help. Which I wasn't going to do so, of course. He had to prepare for their song.

In a few more weeks, right after the boys's comeback, we'd start preparing our first song. We were so excited.

All these days I kept thinking about Joseph. I got to talk to my mom a few times, but it wasn't the same with him. Not once he tried to call me, even when he said he would; which is kind of okay since I've been busy too. But damn, not even a message. I loved Joseph, but even before coming here, I felt like something was changing. Yeah we had lovely moments from time to time but it slowly stopped.

I tried to shrug off the thoughts. I decided to call him later that night.

I was rearranging the routine from the balcony night. Hyunjin insisted on doing that one, so I worked hard to figure out how to include him too, it's been really hard tho. Surprisingly, the girls and I hadn't been all together always. They were working with each of the boys' teams on the collab, so sometimes I went home and had dinner alone, or with two or three of them, but not all together. We were also dieting, since our "debut" preparations were around the corner. I never hald trouble with diets, but I have to admit, sometimes I felt weak with this one. Still, I had to keep working hard.

I was rehearsing the routine over and over, when Felix came in to the dance room.

"Hey Yana. What's up?"

"Oh hey Lixie, nothing interesting? As always. How are you? How have the preparations been so far?" I sat down besides him.

"It's fine. Tiring, but you know, I'm already used to it. I'm dieting and working out, apparently I'll have to show "abs" on the music video and on shows."

"Well... I know someone who'd be more than happy to see that." I smirked.

"Very funny. But you know, I don't know how to approach Natalie without being too obvious. We don't have dating ban anymore, but I know they wouldn't be happy if they figured I'm having something with her. It'd be troublesome." He fidgeted his fingers while looking down.

"You know Lix, we're not staying here forever. Eventually we'll have to go back. So I think you better use this time to approach her. You know I'm always here to help." I said.

"Yeah but that's the thing. If you're leaving, then I shouldn't try anything. If we really get into each other that'll be painful when the time for you to go arrives."

"Well I think, on the contrary, that because we won't be here forever, you should make a move. Enjoy the current moment. When the time comes, it'll be painful, but I'll be a beautiful memory. You'll regret it if you don't do anything."

He remained silent for a minute, thinking.

"You're right Yani. I'm gonna go for it. "

"Thats right you will!" I said, encouraging him.

"Can I give you a hug? He opened his arms

"I'd love too haha" I hugged him back. "This is nice" he said. "You're too fluffy Lixie, we should to this more often." I hugged him tighter.

Hyunjin's POV:

These weeks have been so tiring. We had all kinds of MV shootings and preparations. I felt really bad, Since I wanted to help Yana with the duet, but my schedule was always in the way. She told me anyways not to worry, even after I tried several times to rehearse with her, so I eventually gave up and decided to just wait until she asked me to help her.

Several times I've tried to hang out with her, even to only have some lunch together, but she keeps saying she has to focus on the duet and the collab, so I also gave up to that. Seems like she doesn't have time even for her girlfriends, they've been working separately.

I was walking to one of the practice rooms, I noticed the first one was occupied. I poked my head through the window, and I saw Felix and Yana sitting on the floor, talking. They looked very comfortable around each other. They smiled to each other, and hugged. My heart sank, and I don't know why. Why did she blew me off every time, but has time to hang out with Felix?

Do I have some sort of feelings for her?

But you know, Felix comes first. If he has feelings for her, I won't get in their way. She has a boyfriend tho, but I guess it's not going well.

My heart was hurting, but I can't develop feelings for her. I can't do that to Felix. Also, eventually she'll have to go back, so maybe that won't work. I need to tell this to Felix tho, I wouldn't Stand seeing him hurt. He should think this through better. I'll find the time to talk to him. And I need to keep my distance from her, I don't want to develop stronger feelings. Maybe just focus on our work, and that's all.