•SEVEN•

It was next morning already. We got up and got ready to head to JYP building. Today we had to have our singing skills evaluated, since yesterday mr. Park had a unexpected meeting.

We were told that after singing practice, we'd head to the filming studio for our episode on weekly idol, which is pre-recorded.

Apparently, we already had assigned staff members, and they were going to do our make up and fix our outfits. We had to look, and I quote, "perfect".

We arrived to JYP and headed to practice room. JYP was already there, and so was Twice's Nayeon and Jihyo. Them three were going to evaluate us, and we started right away.

Our evaluation lasted about 2 and a half hours. The'd say some advice to us or correct any pronunciation mistake from time to time. When whe finished, the three of them stood up and came closer.

"As expected, you all have great singning skills. Some of you have stronger vocals, but that's totally fine, we can work with it. We can't have seven main vocals, though. So, tomorrow we'll let you know your positions. For now, please go get changed and ready to leave." Mr. Park arranged his papers and bowed.

In no time, we headed towards a Van parked outside, we already had our make up and outfits done.

Arriving to the studio, the hosts greeted us very nicely, along with other staff members, and told us the activities planned for the episode.

One of them was cooking, and by cooking I mean -Me- cooking.

Back when we arrived to Korea, we were asked about us, hobbies, favorites, etc; I figure now it was for this. I remember writing down I loved cooking, since that's what I'm studying at college, but for this trip I froze my semesters, of course.

I also love to dance, especially contemporary. I wrote that down too. I wrote a few more things, like I played guitar and piano. Apparently they programmed the activities based on what we wrote.

The hosts were very sweet and funny throughout the shooting. We spent the entire evening laughing, some times from self embarrasment and some others from second hand embarrasment.

For the cooking activity, I made a dessert from my home. While I was cooking and doing stuff, the hosts praised me from time to time. I actually like how here, they appreciate everything we do; back in school my teachers would probably scold me for the minimum; so I kept giggling and blushing. They were also doing side activities with the girls while I was cooking.

Everything was going great, untill one of the hosts brought a topic I knew they'd speak up.

"So girls, you basically are a dance cover group, am I right?" he said, we nodded.

"Well then I assume you know lots of choreographies too, based on groups you like, right?"

Again, everybody said yes.

"I assume you each have your favorite group? Maybe you can meet them too after this." He said laughing. Everybody told their favorite group and the choreograhies we knew, and now It was my turn to speak, still cooking.

I hesitated wether to say my group or avoid the question. I didn't want to embarras myself, and I didn't want people talking about it. Before I could even say anything, the girls threw me under the bus.

"Stray Kids!!" while laughing and teasing me.

I looked at them with betrayal eyes and went back to focus on the cooking, giggling of course.

I mean we had to see them every day, and they would probably watch this episode later. How am I supposed to face them now?

The hosts continued.

"It seems like you're a big fan! Have you met them yet?"

"Yes, we had to since we practice in the same company. They're really nice people."

"Ohh I see, Stray Kids really are nice kids." I wish he stopped there, but of course not. "Who's your bias?"

God. I couldn't answer that, not in a million years. I had to say something before the girls sold me out, so without hesitating, I answered.

"I think all of them are really talented, they all work very hard."

"They're also very good looking" one host smirked, I could tell he wanted me to spill it.

"Ah yes, yes" I just nodded trying my best to contain the laugh. "Well this is done!" I quickly changed topics.

Fortunately they got distracted and came forward to see. They all tried it and luckily, were delighted. The girls not really since I always cook for them, but at least the hosts were.

After a while of talking and playing, we finally said goodbye, a short message for the viewers to support us during our stay and thank yous'.  Both hosts behaved really polite and nice to us. The episode was meant to air in a week.

We came back to the dorm around 6 pm. It was very cold so we decided to stay and have dinner inside. We noticed the boys weren't home, since everything was oddly quiet on the other side.

After dinner, I decided to facetime my boyfriend, since I haven't been able to talk to him. I went to my room and threw myself on the bed, pressing the call button.

He didn't answer me. "That's weird" I thought. I checked the hour, it had to be around 9 am there, I knew he was awake, since he always woke up really early. I guess he's busy?

An our later, I tried calling him again. It was late here, but I really missed him.

"Uh hey babe" he finally picked up.

                                               "Hi baby! How are you?"

"I'm fine, how's everything in kpopland?"

                 "Its amazing. I'm really enjoying it."

"That's good to hear. Uh, so do you need anything babe?"

                     "I- no, I just wanted to talk to you."

I saw him glancing to the side and smiling. He wasn't paying attention to me. He kept looking away from his phone."

                                       "So what are you doing today?"

"Hey, I'm kinda busy, maybe I can call you sometime tomorrow?" He said.

I sighed.  I wanted to talk to him more.

"Yeah sure. I don't know if I'll be able to answer, it depends on the hour and what I'm doing." I said, kind of sad.

"Uh yeah sure baby that sounds great. I gotta go, bye."

                                                                        "I love-"

He hung up.