•TWENTY FOUR•

Our lips connected. The sensation of his lips against mine, his calm breathing, his hands sliding from my cheeks to my neck, brushing my hair from time to time, his thumbs caressing my cheekbones, my hands still on his chest, his heart beating loud and fast. It was the most beautiful feeling I've ever felt. Our kiss was long, as if we've been eagerly waiting for this moment to happen. He smiled while kissing me, and so did I, and I absolutely loved it.

We separated from the kiss, his eyes never leaving mine. He smiled once again, from ear to ear, and kissed my forehead, then hugged me.

"I can't explain you the happiness I'm feeling right now." He said.

"I can't either. Never in a million years I imagined this happening." I replied.

He pulled away from the hug, with his hand behind my head. My smile was huge, but it slowly faded away, his smile turning into a concerned face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Hyunjin...this moment will remain in my heart forever. This is the best that has happened to me; but you know I won't be here for long."

"I know. That's why I want to spend what's left together. I will cherish this moment forever too. I know you're going to say we better don't get involved with each other, but I don't think that way. While you're here, I want it to be unforgettable." He brushed my hair behind my ear.

I hesitated it for a moment. My feelings for him where so intense, I felt like developing even more feelings and creating more moments together would just make it worse when the time to leave came. I remembered when I told Felix to enjoy the moment, and the truth is, as much as I was scared for that day to come, I did wanted to create more memories with Hyunjin.

"We only have 5 months left, let's make happy memories until then." I smiled, my arms making their way to his neck, hugging him. He smiled at my response, and hugged me by my waist, pecking my lips once again. This day, I will Cherish forever.

.
.
.
After all the romance and kisses, we got ready to leave back to the dorms. We took the bus back, another 30 minutes. We talked a bit, and fell asleep the rest of the trip; my head was resting on his shoulder, his hand holding mine, I could stay like this forever.

We made our way to my dorm, he always wanted to accompany me to the door, so he could make sure I was safe.

"Thank you for today, it was... amazing." I held his hand.

"No, Yana. Thank YOU for today, thank you for liking me, for your feelings for me, and for the words you told me earlier." He kissed my hand, my cheeks blushing.

"See you tomorrow, princess."

Hearing him say that to me, made me hide my face of emabarrasment, I absolutely loved the sound of that. Giggling, he came closer to me, putting his hand on my cheek, making me look at him.

"Do you like me calling you that?" He kissed my forehead.

"I do. " i hugged him. I lifted my head, to catch his eyes. "Good night Hyunjin." "Good night, Yana."
He kissed my lips one more time, before leaving to his dorm. With a smile on my face, I unlocked the door to go in, and I heard steps everywhere, like if they were running. Everybody was "asleep". As son as I stepped in, the girls came almost crawling one on top of the other for me to tell them what happened.

"I won't tell you." I said before any of them could make a sound. They all whined for a while and eventually gave up. I was going to tell them, of course, but not now, maybe later. I want this moment to be mine and Hyunjin's only for a while.