•FOURTEEN•

Hyunjin's POV:

I managed to carry Yana up to the dorm. I was hoping any of the guys would be in here to help me out, unfortunately, there was no one. Everybody was back at JYP practicing and working.

Her clothes were completely wet, who knows how long she was there. I felt terrible, I thought she forgot about practice, yet she was having trouble. I knew that diet she's doing wasn't helping at all, I'm sure she collapsed of weakness.

I couldn't just take off her clothes like that, it'd be so wrong, but she was freezing. I went to my room and grabbed a big shirt and a hoodie, I had to at least keep her top body warm. I took off the sweater she had on, and took off her shirt. Luckily, she was wearing a sports top, which wasn't that wet. So I put the shirt along with the hoodie on her.

I didn't take off anything from the bottom. I just couldn't touch her like that, so I just wrapped a blanket around her, to keep her warm. Her hair was down, soaking wet. I dried it with a towel, since we don't have hair dryer. I did everything I could to keep her warm, but she wasn't still waking up, and I couldn't take her to the hospital because of the bliss. I don't think she hit her head, when I found her, her head was over the layer of snow, however I had to keep an eye on her. For now, I'd just wait for her to wake up.

I sat on the floor beside the couch, where I layed her down. Even though I did everything to keep her warm, she was trembling. I grabbed her hands and held them tightly in mine, constantly rubbing my hands with hers. Eventually, the trembling stopped.

An hour passed and she still didn't wake up, but at least she was warmer, her cheeks slowly turned pink again, and so did her lips. She is incredibly beautiful, I admired her facial features closely, her silky skin, long lashes, pink cheeks and pink lips. Everything about her was pure beauty. I brushed her hair to the back of her ear to admire her face better. Not developing feelings for her was awfully hard, I just wanted to talk to her more, spend more time with her.

I leaned closer, and kissed her forehead.

Yana's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to recognize where was I. For a moment I thought I was at the hospital, but, it didn't look like it; it actually looked like my dorm.

The last thing I remember was trying to make my way through the thick snow towards the building's entrance, and that's all. I kind of remember feeling a warm sensation on my hands and on my forehead, but I don't really know what happened.

My eyes started to move around the room, it was the boys dorm. I kept looking Everywhere, until my sight landed on the floor. Hyunjin was siting, with his head on the couch right beside my body, sleeping. His hand grabbing mine. I felt my heart beating loud, my cheeks heating. Having your bias sleeping close to you and with your hand in his, felt unrealistic.

I sat down, not moving much, I didn't want to wake me up. I still felt kind of dizzy, but not like earlier. I got closer to him, admiring his handsome face. He had no make up on, so I could admire every single one of his moles; I don't know why they cover them with make up, they're so cute. His eyes closed, his medium long black hair, his so kissable plump lips. I wanted to spend more time with him like this, he was holding my hand so tightly I wanted to stay like that forever. I caressed his hair while looking at him, breathing in and out peacefully.

I leaned closer, and kissed his cheek.

A couple of minutes of me admiring him, he started to wake up. He looked at me slowly but immediately got his head up, still not letting go of my hand.

"How are you feeling?" He asked while rubbing his hand on his eyes.

"I'm okay for now, I don't know what happened"