•TEN•

The next few days were fun, it was the end of our first week. We practiced a lot, so it was also kind of tiring. We performed our routine on three different TV shows along with other idols and their comebacks. While on backstage, we always talked to each other about how unreal everything was, but everyone was very supportive. Other groups approached us to congratulate us, it felt very warm.

We didn't get to have the free weekend, since we had to perform on those shows. It was already Wednesday, and we had a meeting with JYP to discuss the collaboration thing. The girls decided after a long talk back on the dorm that we'd choose Stray Kids, because they thought their choreographies were top level, and also because they were really friendly with us.

JYP met us in his office, we all sat down.

"Girls, congratulations on your first week here, so far, everything is going well. Keep up the good work." He took a zip of his coffee. "So, have you decided who to collab with?"

Everybody looked at Stacy, since she was always the one who spoke.

"We were wondering if we could collab with Stray Kids" She said.

"Well, I mean if you want you can, but don't you prefer a girl group? Do not get me wrong, just asking. I figured you'd choose Twice."

"We discussed it and wanted to collab with them because of their dance complexity and energy. We want to show a not so feminine side for this, and that we can perform difficult songs." Ericka added.

"If that is what you girls want, then its okay. But you surely must practice more hours; dancing, singing, and rapping. The boys work really hard to stand out in all of those, so you'd have to be on their level." He said, with a serious face. And he was so right, Stray Kids are talented, we absolutely had to work ten times harder.

"Well, I'll notify them as soon as possible. You will have to work with their vocal team, their dance team and their produce team. Maybe I'll split you guys up to work separately with each team, based on your positions. Come back at 6:00 pm. I will ask the staff to arrange a meeting with you and the kids, to discuss everything. In the meantime, keep practicing, and have lunch after that." He stood up and opened the door for us.

During lunch, the girls kept talking about how excited they were to work with Stray Kids, like, individually. I felt like back in high school where everybody teamed up for a project and acted all euphoric about it.

We had lunch close to the dorm so we could go back and relax a little. I stood up to go and buy some more juice. As I approached the counter, I heard a "pssss". I looked everywhere until my eyes landed on a blonde hair-freckled face dude. "Pssss" he said again.

"I heard you haha how are you?" I asked him. He came closer and stood beside me, I was still waiting for someone to take my juice order. "I'm good, thank you. Really hungry tho. What are you having?" He asked. "We already ate, I'm just buying some more juice for me." "Oh, I see. By the way, have you guys already chosen who to collab with?"

I was about to speak, when suddenly Hyunjin popped out of nowhere, and stood beside Felix.

"Hey friend." He chuckled. "Well, hello there, new friend." I laughed. I noticed Felix slightly smirking but returned to his normal face quickly. "What where you talking about? Food? What are you having?" Hyunjin kept asking. "Are you also hungry?" I sarcastically laughed. They were always talking about food.

"We're always hungry." Felix added.  We laughed again.

"I was asking Yana who they chose for the collab." As Felix said that, he, along with Hyunjin, looked at me, waiting for an answer. I didn't know what to say because of embarrassment. Since they were asking, I figured JYP had not told them anything yet. I didn't want to get an unhappy or awkward reaction from them either.

"Uh, not yet, we were going to discuss it later." I lied.

"Oh well when you decide, tell us!" Felix asked. "What for? I chuckled.

"Just gossip." Hyunjin added. Then again, we all laughed. They really were so friendly with us, every single time. I kept feeling kind of nervous around Hyunjin. Yes, you can say he's my bias, but I'm not as obsessed with him or the others as other fans are. I'm actually very chill. Anyways, he made me feel like that every single time I was around him; not that we spent at all "together", the only time I spoke to him properly was at the park that night, but other than that, I barely saw him; yet he managed to make me feel weird every time. He's very intimidating, in lots of ways.

We headed to our dorm, we still had like two hours before the meeting. Natalie turned on the TV as soon as we got there.

"Wow, in a rush?" Lilly asked.

"Don't you remember? Today's airing our episode of weekly idol, at 4:30pm" She sat on the individual couch with the remote on her hands.

We all gathered around and sit on the floor, waiting. It started, and all we could do was laugh and scream because of the cringe and secondhand embarrassment. I absolutely hated how my dessert ended up looking, like I never had a cooking class in my life before. "Oh my god. It looks awful! Let me go to do it again!" I yelled. Everyone laughed, Lilly comforting me and caressing my hair, also laughing. Despite everything, it was fun to watch.

"Look at the time girls, we nee to get going." I said. We all headed back to the building, directly to the practice room were the meeting was supposed to be held. JYP and Stray Kids were already there, but we weren't late tho.

"Welcome again girls, we're going to talk about the collaboration. I had and idea earlier, so hear me out. You're going to love it. Besides, there's a show who's production is asking for special stages." JYP said.

I kind of had a feeling about this.