•TWENTY THREE• -long chapter- ❤️

I once again found myself struggling to sleep. The thought of him hugging me and holding my hands in the way he did, was driving me crazy.

Months ago, I remembered I told Felix to enjoy his moment with Natalie, but I don't know if I can actually apply that too. I feel like it'd be worse if I did had something with Hyunjin, I wouldn't cope with leaving after being with him. Until today, I was sure he didn't have feelings for me, but after the moment on their dorm, I got extremely confused. It's one of those times when you can actually feel the intentions or the mood, I felt like he was doing this with another purpose. But I can't assume things, I don't want to get hopes of anything. Maybe he was trying to be nice with me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The first week of promotions for our debut was quickly gone, time really flies. We appeared once again on weekly idol, on a radio program and started to do Vlives. People seemed to like our debut, everybody praised us, fans kept leaving nice comments on our social networks and YouTube channel. Of course there was people criticizing us for being foreigners and stuff, but oh well, not everybody needs to like you.

We were on our dorm, fully relaxing for the first time in a week. These days we barely had time to sleep. Despite being tired, I woke up around 8 am. I had the habit of waking up early since I was in school. The weather was actually beautiful, it was sunny and windy, but really fresh. I made some coffee and went to the balcony to sit down for a while.

As I was zipping my last drink, I got a message.

Hyunjinie🦙
Can I have some of that coffee?

I immediately looked to my left, only to see Hyunjin with his hands on the side veranda, smiling at me like a child. I grabbed my phone and texted. We could actually speak well, since the buildings are very close, but I wanted to play the same game.

Me
I just drank the last zip, sorry. 😝

Hyunjinie 🦙
You'll have to pay for that😎

Me
Why would I? It's my coffee lol. Go grab some for you.

Hyunjinie🦙
Only if you come with me.

Me
Don't be lazy, you're meeters away from your coffee maker in the kitchen.

Hyunjinie🦙
I wasn't thinking about having coffee here.

I looked at him with a confused face, questioning what he meant. I stood up and got closer to my side veranda.

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"Are you free today?"

"So far yeah, I'm free"

"Be ready at 2. We're going for coffee." He ordered. My heart beating fast once again.

"Great! You tell Felix and I'll tell Natalie. Or we can actually tell the oth-"

"Just you and me." He interrupted. I felt my cheeks heating up, and I bet I was red. I couldn't help but smile like and idiot.

"You're grabbing coffee with your bias, aren't you lucky?" He said, all proud of himself.

"Oh you're not my bias anymore."

His smirk faded immediately, he actually believed it and got offended. He was about to scold me, when I turned around.