•TWENTY SEVEN•

Yana's POV:

"I'm glad I acted quickly at the moment, I actually was frightened, I knew he was going to eventually try to hit me."  I told the boys. Hyunjin holding me in his arms.

"I would have completely lost it if he'd done something to you."  He said.

"We", Felix added, correcting Hyunjin. I truly felt warm and protected around them.

"We should get inside and help you clean up before the girls arrive." Chan suggested.

"You're right." I stood up, unlocking the door. Before opening, I turned around, facing all 8 boys. All of them with confused faces.

"I have 3 things to say." I said. They remained silent.

"1. Thank you guys so much for protecting me, I cherish you all warmly in my heart for this and so many more things." They all smiled, "always." Jisung said.

"2. I won't let what happened ruin my night today with you guys. So we're going to enjoy the sleep over!" 

"Yeah you are! And we too." Jisung said again.

"Stop interrupting her god damn it." Minho snapped at Jisung, everyone laughed, including me.

"And 3. None of you cleans the rooms. We have lady things in there so I'll do it." I finished.

The boys went "aahhh" as in a defeated/disappointed sigh. They are very respectful, always, but they're still boys. I laughed at their reaction, and proceeded to open the door.

"Are you kidding? What do you have to clean up? It's already so clean. You should see our dorm before you girls come."  Changbin opened his mouth amazed at the "neatness" of our dorm.

I went straight to our rooms to clean up. I didn't want them to be in here because well, although we're girls, we still are messy. We had clothes and underwear to simple sight, as well as period pads and more. We had 3 rooms in the dorm, one with 2 beds, another one with 2 beds and the last one with 3.  Since we were having a sleep over, we managed to fit the boys in two rooms and maybe the living room, and we'd sleep in the 3 bed room, some of us on bed and the rest on the floor, inside the room.

We finished up cleaning just moments before the girls came in. They were suprised and confused to see the boys already there. 

They left to their dorm to shower and get ready, and we started to prepare dinner. We decided to cook something from our country to them. Lilly bought spicy sauce for them to add if they'd like to, since our food isn't spicy at all.

"Did you notice the police cars outside?" Lilly asked Sophia. I internally facepalmed myself, I completely forgot to tell them about what happened. On the bright side, I had already forgotten it.

"About that..." I faced them. They all gathered around me, and I started to narrate them everything that happened.

"Oh my god Yana. Are you okay? Why didn't you say something earlier? Why didn't you call us?" Natalie questioned me.

"At the moment I had Hyunjin's chat open on my phone, so I pressed the call button, they rushed here so fast I was shocked. They came just in time." I sighed.

"What a sick bastard your ex is. Imagine coming all the way here just to "talk" to you. After cheating on you on top of it." Ericka said disgusted.

"I know. And his behavior was something I never saw coming. I never thought he'd be like this. But I don't want to ruin my evening thinking about him." I  continued cooking.

"The boys are amazing." Nat said.

They really are.

Around 7:30pm, they knocked our door. The girls were all  excited about the night, and so were the boys.

We served dinner, they were all "ooh" ing at the food, they said they never tried something like it. I felt really glad and relieved at their reactions. They were enjoying the food a lot. 

We played some games, before getting ready to start the movie marathon. We all sat down in front of the TV, looking for a movie to start. Hyunjin sat beside me, with a blanket around both of us, his arm hugging me from my waist, my head on his shoulder, our hands holding.  

Jeongin picked a scary movie, again. I was excited, Hyunjin not so much. We had jump scares from time to time, then laugh at ourselves. We continued watching movies until 3 am, when everybody fell asleep. My eyes were almost closed, when I felt Hyunjin tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes to face him, his finger on his lips as in "shhh". He signed me to follow him; he stood up silently, grabbed my hand and helped me stand up, I followed him to the balcony.

We stepped out, Hyunjin closed the door slowly, avoiding waking up everyone else. He turned back to me, smiling.

"What's wrong?" I giggled as he came closer and closer.

"I just wanted to kiss you properly." He wrapped his arms around my waist, making me put mine around his shoulders. He leaned closer and pressed his soft lips against mine. I loved kissing him so much. He always behaved so gentle towards me; caressing my cheeks or hair, or the sides of my neck.

He separated from the kiss, his eyes never leaving mine. He smiled at me. "I'm addicted to your lips." He whispered. My heart pounding. "I'm addicted to you." I replied, also whispering. We both smiled, and continued kissing.

After a minute, his kissing started to become more intense, his breathing changed, heavier. I was all the same. While kissing, he pinned me to the veranda, making it impossible for me to escape his embrace; it's not like I wanted to tho.

His hands trailed from the back of my waist to the sides, going up and down, my hands doing the same with his hair. Our kisses were so intense, we had to stop for breath every now and then. Hyunjin was almost hovering over me, and I couldn't complain. I can't describe what I was feeling.

His lips slowly started to make their way through my cheek, down to my jawline and all the way to my neck. As soon as his lips made contact with my neck, I felt chills all over my body. My face started to warm up, and all I wanted was to kiss him even more. He was kissing my neck softly but passionately. I grabbed his face, making him look at me. I stared at him, my eyes were shouting for so much more. I kissed him intensely once again. I felt his tongue travel through my bottom lip, until it connected with mine, his hands gripped my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

I never had this feeling before. I wanted to keep kissing him all night.