•TWENTY TWO•

Yana's POV

It was already our debut day. The last two weeks were even more tiring, we had to do a lot of things and preparations before the date. We were preparing for the show case, which was after de music video released. Our choreography was very energetic with strong movements so every time we did it we ended up dead.

Hyunjin and I kept talking through texts, we couldn't really see each other since we were very busy, our schedules were different. From time to time we bumped into each other on practice or at lunch, but we didn't get to talk that much.

He always sent me a good morning text and a good night text, every single day, and I loved that. He also sent me photos of what he was eating or the show he was watching, even if he cooked himself something. After showering and putting some comfy clothes, he'd send me a selfie, sometimes smiling, which I also loved, or sometimes making a funny face.

We grew really close to each other, we talked very informally to each other, like me and Felix, and spent hours at nighttime talking about everything. He confessed he discovered our channel name on YouTube and he'd been watching all our videos, I got mad at him for teasing me. Of course he teased me about him being my bias, as I euphorically declared on the blogs we uploaded.

I wish he would feel the same way I feel for him. Since we became closer, I realized he just liked me as a sincere friendship. I didn't discuss this with Felix, I'm sure he'd tell Hyunjin about my feelings, and didn't want that. I cherished things as they were. It was impossible for us to have something, I always knew.

Joseph kept messaging and calling  me since that night, I didn't want to open his chat, and I kept ignoring his calls. I was actually having a great time without him, I didn't have to worry like before, and I didn't miss him at all.

I was extremely nervous for the debut, it felt worse than the day we won the contest, but this was it, yet again. There were lots of reporters and other people watching and waiting for us. We had to do this perfect, it was our name and JYP's name and reputation. Minutes before de music videos started, hyunjin texted me.

Hyunjinie🦙
Photo
We're all at the dorm waiting for the music video to premier. Good Luck to you all!😁 You'll do great.

The photo was a selfie from him and the boys with the TV on, waiting for the MV.

                                                            Me
         Thank you so much! We're really excited and nervous at the same time lol. The girls say thank you too.
        Please tell Felix never to text me again, since I didn't receive any message from him but Natalie did of course.

Hyunjinie🦙
Audio clip 00:10s

Felix sent an audio apologizing for not texting me, and he said he'd bake brownies for me to forgive him.

                                                       Me
I'm mad at you, Lix, where's my good luck text? Tsk.

Hyunjinie🦙
Hairband.

                                                    Me
                                   Oh mY gOwD tHats AwSomE

Hyunjinie🦙
I'm telling Jisung you said that.

                                                    Me
                                               You're dead.