•TWENTY SIX• p.2

"This...was you?" Yana asked, staring at him and then at the flowers.

"Of course it was me, who else would have bee-" Joseph stopped talking, as he saw her phone, with Hyunjin's chat open. He saw the heart emoticon beside his name.

"Ah... I see what this is all about." He rolled his eyes.
"Are you dating that idol dude? Is that why you didn't even give me a chance to explain?"

"It doesn't have anything to do with him. You're the one who betrayed me, you're the one who lied to me, you're the one who let our relationship die. Do not blame others for your mistakes."

Joseph grinned at her words, heavy breathing escaping through his teeth, he took one step closer to Yana.

"Don't you fucking lie to me. Are you dating him?"

"I'm sorry but my life is none of your business anymore." She replied angry. Yana wasn't intimidated by him, but she did feel afraid he'd turn physical towards her.

Joseph took another step forward, making her take one step back.

"Come on baby, let's go for coffee or something, we can talk things, please."

"Joseph leave. Right fucking now."

"I'm not leaving until you come back to me."

"That's not happening."

Joseph took yet another step forward to Yana, but she couldn't step back, she was already pinned to the dorm's door. Yana quickly unlocked her phone without Joseph noticing, and hit the call button on Hyunjin's chat.

"Yana, don't you miss all the moments we had? We can revive some-"

"DO NOT TOUCH ME." Yana yelled at him. Joseph's expression was something she never saw before, she didn't think he had this side. He was actually willing to hurt her, just to make things go his way.

He noticed her phone's screen with a contact call on.

"Oh no baby, you're not calling your new boyfriend." As he was going to grab her phone, she hit him in the face, trying desperately to escape. He touched his cheek, and looked back at her with wrath. Yana tried to escape to the elevators, but Joseph grabbed her arm. He pulled her harshly, making her fall. Yana struggled to release her legs from his hands, until he pinned her back up to the wall.

"You're making this so hard baby."

"Joseph What the fuck is wrong with you?! Let me go!"

"No can do, sweetheart."

Yana managed to hit him a second time, on his nose.

"You fucking-" He raised his hand, about to hit her.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Minho grabbed Joseph's hand still in the air.

"Are you her new boyfriend?" Joseph asked challenging.

"You better leave before he puts his hands on you." Minho said, angry.

Joseph shook aggressively off his hand from Minho's grip.

"Mind your own business pretty boy. She and I have to discuss some things." He tried grabbing Yana's arm, before another arm grabbed his, so tight he made a pain expression.

"I think she doesn't want to talk to you at all" . Seungmin griping even tighter Joseph's arm. Yana widened her eyes at the sight of the boys appearing one by one.

Joseph managed to get free from Seungmin's arm, and once again, tried to get close to Yana, who was still pinned to the wall, speechless.  As son as he got closer, Chan grabbed his shoulder aggressively and dragged him backwards.