•THIRTY SIX•

"You're joking, right?" I still couldn't believe what she was telling me. I mean, how amazing was that? If I decide to go, at least we'd be together.

"I told you I am not! I'll show you the letter." She said, slightly offended.

"Have you told the girls? Your family?" I asked, as she showed me the email, which in fact, was similar to mine.

"I told my parents right away."

"What did they say?"

"They asked me if I really really wanted to go, and told me about everything I'd have to change of my life. And if I was okay with that, they were also okay."

"Your parents are extremely supportive, wow."

"I'm sure your mom will be as supportive, but you have to tell her first, obviously."

"I think she won't allow it. She is comprehensive yes, but this is different. I don't think she'd like to send me away for real this time, after she paid my classes." I fidgeted with my fingers, looking down.

"Well... that is true. But you'll never know if you don't tell her. You can count on me when you talk to her, I could help."

"Thanks. It's just that I'm confused because I also received a job offer from a prestigious restaurant, and I don't know what to do." My head filling again with mixed feelings.

"Well... that is something only you can decide. But if you decide to try Korea, let me know, we'll figure how to talk to your mom." She caressed my hair, and I threw myself to hug her tightly.

Almost immediately, my mom knocked on my door, I didn't realize it was already 4pm. She was happy to see Natalie, and invited her to dinner, although I did first.

We got ready and went down town to walk for a while and then eat. We bought some clothes, Natalie invited us to ice cream, and finally we had dinner together. We talked about a lot of things; Natalie kept eyeing me, I'm sure it was for me to talk to mom, but I couldn't find words. My mom isn't one to get angry over things, ever, but I just felt this one thing would upset her, and I didn't want that.

We came back home, Natalie's parents picked her up. I had a very long warm bubble bath, of course, singing. Every single time I did that nowadays, I remember the boys, but today, I just felt overwhelmed about all this Korea thing.

My yet again not so relaxing shower ended, and I got ready to go to sleep. Just as I was covering myself with the blanket, my mom came in.

"You look cozy, can I join?" She asked.

"Of course!" I moved to the side and made space for her. She had also just showered, and she smelled amazingly fresh, her perfume always unforgettable.

"Baby, are you okay these days? I've seen you spacing out more than once."

"I'm fine mom, I promise."

She kissed my forehead, and continued.

"You're as terrible liar as your dad was." She chuckled.

I turned my face to her, my heart started to beat fast because of nervousness.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Why do you think you can't trust me, honey?"

I just remained silent, she clearly knew something, and I wasn't going to lie once again about it. I just gave up, and prepared myself to tell her and to probably see her getting mad.

"You know I do not listen to conversations at all, that's horrible. But today as I came home, I called you several times, but you didn't reply. I walked the stairs up and as I was about to knock, I heard you talking about me getting mad."  She continued,