Chapter 27: A Friendly Wager Between Airheads

(Naruto's not really enjoying Aqua's bratty sobbing

(Naruto's not really enjoying Aqua's bratty sobbing.)

A/N: Hey guys I just saw this Image and I just want to give a credit to owner(original) for making this😊 Thanks for the Image.😙
————————————————————

"Naruto! Come out and face the hand of god!"

Aqua shouted as she searched the rowdy guild hall for her target. But even as loud as she was, none of the guild members paid any attention.

Everyone in the guild seemed to have gotten used to Aqua's noisiness.

"Hey, Kazuma. Since Aqua's back, Darkness and I are going to go pick us out a good quest!"

Megumin said and when Kazuma gave her a lazy thunbs up, she and Darkness went to the bulletin board. It's not like they would be missing anything anyway. It was just going to be another one of Aqua and Naruto's arguments about him treating her.

"Aqua-Sama? Oh, could it be that Aqua-Sama is in Kazuma-San's party?"

Cecily deducted, drawing the goddess's attention to the group of seven.

"Aqua-Sama...? Wait... You don't actually believe Aqua's a goddess, do you?"

Naruto asked when he remembered Cecily was in fact a devote Axis Cult member, and Aqua claimed to be the very goddess of water that they worshipped.

"Aqua-Sama is simply Aqua-Sama."

Cecily simply responded with a gentle smile befitting that of a nun.

"R-right..."

He couldn't tell if the girl was serious, or if she was simply playing along with Aqua's antics.

"Hm? What is one of my precious children doing here? Ah! There you are! How dare you ignore a goddess!"

Aqua asked while tilting her head, momentarily distracted. That is until her eyes fell on Naruto, which caused her rage flare up again.

"What's this? A lover's quarrel, Boss?"

Dust asked slyly, and Yunyun gasped.

'L-lovers!?'

Yunyun thought with eyes big as saucers as she watched Aqua rush over to their table. Was this another one of Naruto's supposed targets? It would only make sense, as Yunyun felt that any man would chase after a girl with such unnatural beauty.

But what did she mean by 'goddess'? Was this the girl that Naruto had mentioned during their trip? The one that had a troublesome personality and had a god complex?

"Shut up Dus-Whoa!"

Naruto began to say, but he was forced to lean back in his chair when Aqua finally made it to their table and all but shoved her face into his.