Chapter 43: Pandora's Box

Call upon us, should you need our services. Master~!

Is what Maria and Morrigan had told Naruto before he had left the shop.

Two Succubus servants... He now had TWO Succubus servants.

Naruto had been so surprised by this that he had even forgotten to reclaim his long-lost jacket once again.

He didn't want any servants, nor did he need any. Especially when he had just deemed one a friend and the other simply wanted to seduce him for his non-existent 'true form'. It didn't matter how hard they pled, he would not give in to his desires!

. . .

What? Naruto Uzumaki was not that easy of a man!

Any other man would break their necks to be in the situation he was in, and Naruto was fully aware of this fact. But there was no way who he would be able to call upon the two girls for their services!

It was the moral thing to do!

Accepting them would be unfair to all men!

You'd be taking advantage of them!

...These were the excuses Naruto found himself thinking since leaving the Succubus shop.

Because what exactly did he have to lose? They were the ones who forced this apparent contract onto him, and they actually seemed to want him for who he was. At least Maria seemed to be this way.

The more Naruto thought about the situation, the more he realized he had very little reason to refuse the Succubus.

"Cheers!" x3

Megumin, Aqua, and Darkness shouted un unison, bringing Naruto back to reality.

They were all seated in the mansion's dinning hall table, with a large feast in front of them.

Kazuma had invited Naruto over for dinner to thank him for helping out with his party's debt. But apparently, Darkness's family had sent them a crab feast to congratulate them on moving into the mansion.

"What's the matter, you two? Is marbled red crab not to your liking?"

Darkness asked worriedly when she noticed Naruto and Kazuma were staring off into space.

"Oh, sorry. I was just wondering how the crab was going to taste. It's been so long since I've eaten seafood..."

Kazuma lied, because he anxious for his Succubus service tonight as he didn't know what to expect. Never in his dreams did he imagine such an amazing service could exist in this blasphemous world!

"N-no, of course it is! Sorry... This is actually the first time I've ever been invited over to a friend's home for dinner, so I was just a little nervous."

Naruto replied while scratching at his whisker marks awkwardly, and he technically wasn't lying. Not once in his years did he eat dinner under another person's roof when he was home back in the Konoha.

"Well you're more than welcome to stay the night if it gets too late."

Darkness said with a smile, earning a nervous nod from the shinobi.

"Sheesh... You sound like Yunyun right now. No wonder you two get along so well."

Megumin chimed as she grabbed one of the many crabs and cracked a leg open, revealing its fluffy pink meat.

"You could have invited Yunyun as an apology for picking on her earlier, ya know?"

Naruto said with a twitching eyebrow. Weren't those two supposed to be childhood friends? From all the stories Yunyun had told him about their past, and despite how cruel Megumin acted sometimes, Naruto could tell the two really cared for one another.