Home Ice - The Final Story

Hi y'all :')

I cannot believe that we've gotten here, I can't believe that Off Ice is finished.

I started this book when Ice was still just a couple thousand reads and I have such a distinct memory of bringing it up to my best friend, unsure of how it would go. That was also a year ago to the day of me writing this and I'm proud of how much has come from it and what I've accomplished during that time. While writing Off Ice, Ice grew more than I could have ever thought and I was graced with all of you incredibly lovely and supportive people.

I've said this a ton on my Instagram Stories, but I am a big believer and lover of trilogies. I love seeing characters grow through different phases of their lives and it's only right to do that with Finn and Avery.

The third book to the Ice Series is called Home Ice (pls that title hits me so hard omg) and I'm so, so excited for you to read it.

It's up on my page right now and I will be updating that regularly like I have Ice and Off Ice

It's up on my page right now and I will be updating that regularly like I have Ice and Off Ice. I'd love for you to keep on trucking with me and see all your pretty faces over there.

IMPORTANT!:

I noticed on the last chapter of this book (57), tons of you had no idea the story was coming to an end. I feel incredibly guilty at the response that chapter got and want to make sure everyone who cares and wants updates can get them.

I post them on the board on my page here, but the best place to find me is on Instagram. I talk to you guys LOADS over there and am constantly posting updates on new chapters and little snippets of them. The handle is engelix_

I am so incredibly grateful to have so many people excited and passionate about this project. Even if one person wanted to read a third book, that would be more than I could ask for. I mean that with my whole heart.

I also have a special plan in the works that I will be announcing on there first once I get it up and going, so stay tuned for that.

I hope you're doing well and being kind and understanding towards others and yourself. Drink some water and make sure you eat today.

Hope to see you all on Home Ice!