Chapter Twenty.

Avery

Finn and I had the ultimate lazy day yesterday and I think it was the most fun I've had in a long time. After talking to his family, we started the day by taking a shower together.

Of course that lead to other things while in the shower, but that's to be expected I guess. Now that we've started we just can't seem to stop.

We haven't had sex yet, though. For some reason it hasn't lead to that? It seems like it's always starting with him getting a little bit handsy and then just taking control of what he does to me, which I can't say I mind. I've missed it so much - I missed feeling like this.

It's been a while since I did anything like that in the shower though, and my God. I forgot about how much of a workout it is. Thank God Finn is as strong as he is because I would of fell multiple times if it wasn't for him holding me up.

After we were out of the shower, I changed into another one of his shirts while he put on a fresh pair of sweatpants. His cheeks and ears got so red when he saw me in his clothes and it was so fucking adorable. I love seeing how hard all of this is hitting him. I love feeling like I'm loved.

I just love love, man.

Then we ordered some lunch because neither of us were in any mood to start cooking. All Finn wanted to cure his hangover was some poutine, but seeing as that we're not in the right country for that - he had to deal with disco fries from some diner we Postmated from. I'm not sure how they could taste any different, since it's literally just fries, cheese curds, and gravy but when I said that to him he got very upset. He told me that the next time we got to Canada I was going to try poutine, even though it does not look appetizing to me at all.

After we ate, we just lounged around in bed and watched Disney movies for the rest of the day. We heard Jack come home around 6 or so, so Finn went out and made sure everything was alright. He broke up with Kristen "for good" he said, which I could see relieved Finn. I don't want to say that I'm relieved too because I really don't know Kristen well at all, but after hearing from Finn about how she treats Jack's addiction, how bitchy she was to me the other night, and hearing what she was saying yesterday morning - I think I'm a bit relieved.

We watched some games that were on that night too, specifically the Kings and the Ducks. Those are usually pretty intense since it's a rivalry and thankfully, the Kings won. Casey had a great game and texted Finn to tell him that he was just warming up for when they come to San Jose.

LA vs. San Jose is tomorrow and I'm still not sure if I'm going to go or stay here. I'd like to go obviously, but sitting in a box by myself just may not be the most relaxing thing I can think of. I may just end up watching it here and seeing the boys afterwards.

Once the game was over, Finn and I just went back into bed and laid there for hours - talking about everything that we've done in the last couple years. I told him about the God awful job that I left and that turned into how I have no idea what I want to do with my life. It felt good to talk about because it's definitely something that I have kept to myself. It's not because I don't trust Cam or Grace with it, or because I just don't want to tell them - it's because I don't like to think about it. I'm at that stage in my college career where I'm questioning if I made the right decision or not.

Of course that lead to Finn having me picture my dream life and talk him through it, which is something he likes to do often.

"Close your eyes, baby," he says softly, reaching forward and pushing my hair behind my back, tucking it behind my ear as he does. We stay laying on our sides so that we're facing each other and he keeps his hand on the side of my face, running his thumb over my temple. "Think of the perfect world, where everything is exactly what you've ever dreamed of. Tell me about it."